Globalism is inevitable, the exchange of ideas and culture across the globe is an important step in human evolution...

Globalism is inevitable, the exchange of ideas and culture across the globe is an important step in human evolution. With developments such as CRISPr we are moving into an age of genetic modification that will change the course of human history forever. This effort, along with all space exploration, developing vaccines, equal rights, the spread of western ideology, none of this would be possible without the global exchange of ideas and cultures we have experienced in the past 2,000 years and beyond.

The rich cobalt minerals of the African mines power our hand-held devices. African culture and monarchies from the western coast brought a overwhelming presence of art and religion to Europe. Not to mention the basis of modern mathematics provided by the ancient Egyptians.

Asians gave us Tea (tea is awesome), Silk, Gunpowder, The Compass, Paper, and much more. They continue today as superpowers in the global economy and have been on the cutting edge of consumer technology for the past 4 decades.

South America gave us.. something idk.

The timescale on which you base your opinions is too small. The segregation of cultures you wish for is ignorant and short-sited. The only way we will continue to survive as a species beyond the next 1,000 years is to continue combining our minds and resources on a global scale.

You're mistaking globalism for globalization.

>South America gave us.. something idk.
rape

No one is against people sharing knowledge and trading goods you retard.

I think not, but I might be.

I have always thought Globalism is the combining of global financial resources. Wouldn't this help further globalization?

Globalism will never happen because in the time it will take to transition the one race(white) that would be capable of doing it will be long extinct and gone you dumb kike.

Youre playing a long con that has no benefit for you whatsoever.

The best case scenario is your globalized world is nothing but chinks and they wont be tricked by their non-existant empathy like the white race has been.

I've heard Festival in Brazil is fun

Seriously though what did South America give us there has to be something? They have huge mines right? Didn't that Argentina guy make the first artificial heart or something?

Globalism is a global effort. How would White's be "the one's doing it"? How do you predict the extinction of the white race in the next 1,000 years.

Why can't asians have empathy? Anime is full of crying little girls.

I dont need them in my country to exchange ideas and trade.

No one is against shared research, tourism, and entertainment (for the most part), we just don't like it when all our jobs go to sweatshops in India and some high and mighty institution like the UN or EU tells us what laws our nations must or must not pass, thus taking away our sovereignty.

Globalism is the acquisition of national sovereignties by multinational conglomerates and banks to essentially "engineer" a world to their liking. It is not a natural evolution like you suggest. Globalization is the natural process. These banks want to simply run the world with an even more centralized power structure. That's all globalism is.

You don't want a Jewish accountant?
A french bakery in your town?
An authentic sushi restaurant you can go to when your feeling adventurous for dinner?

Why not!

>Globalism is a global effort

LMFAO the rest of your post warrants no further clarification with bait this shitty.

>African culture and monarchies from the western coast brought a overwhelming presence of art and religion to Europe.

Because an estonian can do all those jobs as well.

Do i need an american to run my McDonalds so i could get the "authentic" taste of it?

>The only way we will continue to survive as a species beyond the next 1,000 years is to continue combining our minds and resources on a global scale.
Lol, no.

Maybe survive is a strong word. How about prosper?

How is paying welfare for africa going to make us prosper?

Succinct...

protectionism is not isolationism. but congratulations on just devastating that strawman.

globalism is the destruction of culture in order to strengthen an exploitative internationalist elite and the undermining of national independence for the convenience of an unaccountable autocracy.

fair trade and cultural exchange are good. forcing people with incompatible community standards and practices into the same territory is not. clear?

A banker, a worker, and an immigrant are sitting at a table with 20 cookies.

The banker takes 19 cookies, uses those 19 cookies to fund globalism, civil unrest and increased immigration, while the worker has to share the last cookie with the immigrant that considers him more disgusting than a pig and would behead him and rape his daughter if he had the chance.
the (((banker))) takes 19 cookies for himself, he then takes the worker's cookie and breaks it in half and gives half of it to the immigrant that he invited in.

He then says to the worker "if you say a word about what I just did I will tell everybody you are a racist!".

Then he offers to loan the worker a cookie at interest.

why you not mention what europeans gave to you, subversive asshole?

By helping countries further develop, they can (with extreme effort, will take many decades) become self-reliant. Allowing their vast resources support their economies.

With a better economy and stable government they can begin to be brought into the world of modern medicine and science. Once established, who knows the innovation and discoveries they could bring into the world.

Why not invest all that money in our own countries? Its not like we have maxed out all development in the first world and cant improve ourselves further.

And let the african nations prosper on their own. Its racist to suggest that the powerful people of the dark continent arent already self reliant.

left/neocons are the brownshirts for totalitarian globalists

globalism is just a euphemism for imperialism
multiculturalism is euphemism for colonization, occupation, and genocide

it is age old empire expansion and emassing more vassals

aka newspeak term globalisation

Globalism is neo-imperialism in 21st century.
globalism is artificial
it is a forced social construct

it does not exist in nature

any creature on the planet differentiates and creates their own distinct communities

there is no uniformity.

Because that goes without Saying. Europe is the most influential region of the world in almost every category that relates to modern western ideals and culture. I'm an American, my whole world is built on descendants of Europeans. I am a descendant of Europeans. It goes without saying the massive contribution Europe has provided the world.

Shit Europeans started globalization in the first place. Usually by force and war (Spain, Great Britain). I love Europe.

you seem like a nice kid

dumb but nice

stick around here for awhile and try to learn something

>short-sited

NO IM GETTING SICK OF YOU IDIOTS JUST GOING ALONG WITH GLOBALISM BECAUSE OF THE BLOODY MATERIALISTIC SUPERFICIALITY OF IT YOU SEE WITH MERELY GOODS AND SERVICES AND INFORMATION, WITHOUT CONSIDERING ALL AND EVERY POSSIBLE FACTOR IN THEORY !!!!

TALK ABOUT SHORT SIGHTED !!!!

BTFO NON CRITICALLY THINKING TRENDY EDGY HIPSTER MULTICULTURALIST !!!!!!

I'm not against the idea that I'm wrong. I participate in conversations to learn. I am new here yea. Only way I will learn is by having my viewpoints debated.

I smoke these btw

also my favorite band is Animal Collective. My trans gendered friend got me a job at this local pizza place. I work there so I can say I work but I don't have to support myself I'm living on student loans and grants while I get my degree in Sociology.

So you know I know what I'm talking about here.

No I joke, i joke.

I don't doubt I'm ignorant, I just don't see how maximizing the exchange of resources and ideas amongst all nations will not by default result in greater prosperity for all.

>With developments such as CRISPr
was listening to you right up until here CIAnigger

"Globalism" / "New World Order" was always a head fake anyway.

"they" operate on divide and conquer. They want to pit countries against each other, men against women, blacks against whites, and so on.

The reason "they" called themselves a new world order was so peanut brains would think it is automatically bad.

Yes I am CIA

>The League of Nations will fix everything.
>You are equal to the typical Chinese peasant
Sometimes I wish I'd went to a big city public school. Life would be so simple.

globalists are no diffrent from jihadists

islamic jihad operates the same way globalists and have the exact same goals and principles

infact globalists created jihadism to justify their rule and enforce their power over the planet

and they are subverting and plotting the overthrow of US enforced with foreign occupation aka "immigrants"

There's a vast distance between accepting and enfolding different cultural facets and supporting one world government because muh globalism. Its totalitarian, and you have to accept it is by now.

>implying Globalism isn't code for communism
>implying the primary Globalist drivers aren't usurious moneylenders
>implying the world isn't already under the global dominion of a few banking houses
>implying Europe wasn't effectively its own united planet under Christendom, proving that nations can exist in peace with different cultures
>implying anyone is against world peace and unity
>implying peace and unity require a bunch of jews atop a world financial racket sucking the life out of innovation

wew lad. really made me think.

I'm with you bruh. Dont let these dumb fucks manipulate you: you are absolutely correct. Another huge benefit of globalization that these dumb fucks ignore is that it vastly increases our spending power to have labor more efficiently situated. Their problem is they are mostly total failures and they do indeed have to compete with 3rd world laborers even tho they had over $100,000+ of taxpayer money invested in them via their 1st world education. Meanwhile they blame globalization for the massive accumulations of wealth and shrinking of the middle class that can largely be attributed other forces...Reagan changing the dynamics of our income tax system, the development of computers and machinery and the failures of our public education system

Globalism implies one world government ruled by the global unelected elite - with all the efficiency and humanity this would imply. Everything you listed as life-improving inventions and ideas have been absorbed by humanity through trade, competition and sometimes war. Under a one world government there would be noone to compete against or even trade with. Such government would need to be totalitarian to even exist. The age of innovation as you know it will end.

There will be no exchange of ideas because most ideals will be banned. There will be no culture and art because they will be provided in discrete packages by the state on your state mandated receiver you will not be allowed to turn off. There will be no more inventions because inventions can be disruptive and the one world government will value its stability more than it values the quality of your life. And of course, there will be no more diversity as everything will merge in a homogeneous mass of light brown brainwashed plebs.

Do you truly want that? To turn humanity into a slave species for a few beings with unimaginable power they would never use for anything other than their own preservation and benefit? Where do you see humanity 1000 years after that?