HAPPENING: OBAMA DEFRAUDED $260 BILLION CONFIRMED

Quick Rundown:
>Obama stole (that's when you take something with no legal authority to do so) $260 Billion from Fannie and Freddie investors
>Used it to pay for parts of Obamacare that were never authorized by Congress because O-care was going to sink long ago otherwise
>Illegal/unconstitutional no matter how you spin it
>Is now the single largest private equity theft in the history of the United Stated

This story is going to grow legs in alt media soon, and will start heading up the food chain. The MSM will have no choice but to touch this in a couple of weeks as it makes the rounds. This is huge chatter in DC right now. Fannie/Freddie stockholders are already filing massive suits.

>If Trump so much as tweets about it the whole thing will blow wide open.

infowars.com/treasury-report-obama-stole-from-fannie-freddie-investors-to-fund-obamacare/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXUVl0yMnwM
johngraysonblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/how-obama-defrauded-the-american-people-legally/
fhfa.gov/Conservatorship/pages/history-of-fannie-mae--freddie-conservatorships.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>infowars
>zerohedge
>wnd
Any other sites that completely belong in the trash as far as dependability goes?

This is why fannie and freddie have been kept in conservatorship for so long. When they went into it, the agreement was only until they were solvent again.. which happened 4 or 5 years ago. They were never released and shareholders screwed. THIS is why. Obama is fucked.

Bump.

Thank you for your service

Wait til you look up the shell companies created to re-claim already settled debts.

Also, note Bob Corker was the gate keeper on fannie and freddie's conservatorship. This fraud is from both obama and cuckaserves like McCain and friends. Congress will fight to ensure there is never an investigation. Trump has to push this through the DoJ.

Let me guess, you also never got this memo?

youtube.com/watch?v=FXUVl0yMnwM

Stick to MSNBC, BBC and other assorted trash. You'll do fine I'm sure.

-1st black president.
-Steals more than anyone ever.
Pick both.

fake news

There's nothing to get. I'm sure plenty of more reputable, even conservative media outlets watched this video and thought there was nothing to it.

johngraysonblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/how-obama-defrauded-the-american-people-legally/

Please be true.

It's true from a shareholder's perspective. I've been a shareholder for years. We're pissed. This has legs and we're about to blow it all out in the open.

Oohhhhh scaryyyyy I'll wait until you can provide a credible source like Breitba-hahahahahahaha

Oh boy another """""happening""""". Will we call this obamagate, or is that still being used for the last """"""""""happening"""""""""" involving Obama?

Found the kike.

It's fine if it's helping poor people,
There I go stealing again

Barron go tell your Dad and Uncle Steve that Deep State is kill.
You're welcome lad.

dumbfucks don't even know what a conservatorship is and are trying to comment. Fuck off shills.

>I've been a shareholder for years.
lmao, when the fuck would you ever have looked at either of those ''''companies'''' and thought those were good investments. Literally stick to penny stocks, as they would be less of a rat hole to piss into.

>this is how terrified they are already

Yeah that's a decent article, except he's wrong on the "legal" question. It's blatantly illegal; Obama is merely assuming that he has enough political capital to paint it as a grey area and avoid consequences.

>Obama was not an american citizen

> Obama Forged an official US document to create a new Birth cirtificate

> Obama was responsible for giving the CIA the go-ahead to tap the citizens, and to assasinate a citizen on domestic grounds

> Obama stole lods of money to force healthcare down our backs

Jesus christ guys Obama may very well go down as one of the worst presidents in US history.

If Trump hasn't tweeted about it, it's not relevant.

This is probably why all the march 15th fags have been freaking out

Good job not being a faggot OP

>we're about to blow it all out in the open
You better deliver this time mother fucker

Shut the fuck up shareblue, we trust infowars more than CNN or other MSM jew shit

Do u use a magnifying glass to find ur penis? Have some trouble myself thought u could shine a light on the issue

Im lost, what is this march 15th mme all about?

found the human

bump against inevitable slide. get that thread link in the bullshit threads

I've verified with sources close to this matter and I can assure you this is one big nothingburger

Because they are solvent and legally should be released from conservatorship. You're too much of a fool to see that, thus likely only make money via your shitty financial planner. Now we know why FNMA has been kept in conservatorship past the agreement.

Bump for visibility
Cuckservatives are key in the deep state

Loads and loads of potential/ certain happenings are all coinciding on one day.

I'll type out a list of the shit I can pull of the top of my head.

kek, I'm probably more right-wing and a bigger Trump supporter than you are, I just wouldn't trust this until some remotely respectable site, (like Breitbart, which is respectable compared to infowars), picks it up.

Jewish tricks

Die faggot. So obvious.

Yes, this is the biggest government theft of money scandal in the history of the nation. They've been using freddie and fannie as their own piggy bank, stealing from the people.

lmfao, ok shareblue

I kreplaced flashing back to reports of Hillary's rage out after the Matt Lauer town hall where she supposedly said, "if he wins, we all hang."

i just gotta point out
>first black president
>steals money like a G
>fo dem programs

I looove talking to myself

>Obama is proven to collude with the deep state, he's done!
>Nobody bats an ete
>Obama let a terrorist claiming to be a refugee off the hook, he's finished!
>Not a peep
>Obama defrauded 260 billion, it's over!

Excuse me if I don't hold my breath.

Before stealing money, he stole a bike.

Well, my dad works at Nintendo and says your full of shit.

I'd believe it, but I doubt this will gain traction

You're not getting your job back, Milo

it might if we fling it all fucking over.

Taking money from the kikes is not stealing.

In the WH press room and you aren't, faggot.

And? What could the upside have been? I'm surprised the stocks weren't wiped out.

>only make money via your shitty financial planner.
Lol, I'm actually in the opposite position and buy puts on companies that I think are fucking worthless and have done pretty well doing that.

>You're too much of a fool to see that
It's fucking rich that you're saying that, considering this strategy didn't work for you. There was obvious risk to the investment you were making, in which it didn't pan out and you're not making your money back. Really, calling somebody a fool for not making a clearly bad investment only works when your strategy as a whole is successful, but I think just about anybody could have told you that it was extremely risky and those stocks weren't worth any price.

Obama needs to be Hillary's cell mate.

Alright let's get this started with the conspiracy tier bullshit:

March 15th is the ides of march. Rumour has it that Rothschilds like to organise lots of happenings for this day and march15th 2017 just so happens to be on a bunch of anniversaries.

Now onto the credible stuff.

Sometime back in 2015 Resident Barrack Oboingo suspended the federal debt cieling which is the limit of debt the us is allowed to have without defaulting (if us defaults it is unironicly ww3)

Now the debt cieling was suspended until march 15 2017. Yes Trump has had 50 or so days to wipe hundreds of billions off the national debt.

Oboingo clearly used this as a sort of deadman's switch in case of a republican president. If congress fails to vote for another suspension or a raise then the United States will enter Emergency Spending.

Which is sustainable for maybe a couple of months max.

After this the government will be forced to either default or have a balanced budget. Only being able to spend what comes in.

At least he doesn't like to get pissed on by Russian hookers.

>In the WH press room and you aren't, faggot.
I imagine so many others publications, and wouldn't be trusted, often rightly, by Sup Forums/

Go away your not Alex Jones.

Can you explain what being in a conservatorship means for the stupid anons like myself?

Because I want to get on board the Obama-Arrest Train but I need a little help.

NEW OBAMA/Democrat Slush fund?

Trump will be faced with two choices:

1) raise tax by 50-60% to maintain the current level of gibs

2) cut federal spending by 30-40% (goodbye gibs)

Both of those scenarios would likely escalate into civil war. Tax payers won't be able to afford to have children so they will unplug from the economy. Gibsmedats will start chimping because muh food stamps are gone.

The white nationalists on here sure are fucking gullible.

fhfa.gov/Conservatorship/pages/history-of-fannie-mae--freddie-conservatorships.aspx

>considering this strategy didn't work for you.
Hey dumbfuck, I picked it up in the 30 cent range. I made more on FNMA than you did in the past 5 years. But it deserves to be around 16 dollars.

seriously. i want this shit to actually matter but the fact is this dude has committed hundreds if not thousands of felonies some of which include the death sentence(treason) but nothing has happened. we either need to raise hell and call our congress critters or march on dc or fucking give it up.

Beware the Ides of March

It's when Cesar was killed, I'm assuming that Cesar and S either going to be Trump or Someone very far up the globalist food chain.

>I made more on FNMA than you did in the past 5 years.
I doubt it.

>Hey dumbfuck, I picked it up in the 30 cent range.
And when would that have been and when is it at $16?

welp. Can't argue with those digits. You win.

Ok, so the government runs the company, but they still have to keep everything transparent according to that.

I need the next piece of the puzzle spoon fed to me I guess.

Thanks, Aussie-man.

I came shy of saying it before, here but seriously, Obummer can go fuck himself, and the harder he gets discredited as a president, the better it is that his legacy will NOT carry on into office again, a la Uncle Bill. and Georgie.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN, KEK?

Wow, what a shitty get.

also see for page 2

That's inaccurate.

You are forgetting the Sequester.

That debt ceiling increase was raised to last until March 15 2017 under the assumption that spending would maintain status quo. We've been in Sequester territory for several years now due to Ted Cruz and his guys blocking several budget changes, what this means is that federal spending has been UNDER expected levels and we won't hit the ceiling until quite a bit later.

That being said most likely the president will roll a debt ceiling increase in with the next budget bill which will he aimed at shifting funding from gibsmedats to infrastructure.

That's insane. The US only has a deficit of about 4%. Believe it or not we could cut 4% pretty easily. It would probably come out of something like Medicare or pensions, but we could do it without raising taxes.

Guys... the shills... they've come

PUSH THIS NOW HARDER THAN EVER

Yes user, he has. But during all that, he was POTUS.

Now Trump is POTUS. Have you noticed the media shilling has intensified since Trump became a serious candidate? Moreso when he was elected?

There's a reason for that, my good user. Trump has yet only had ~50 days, he's still trying to root out corrupt holdovers and get his men in place.

AS you know, we're up against the deep state, the three letter agencies, and they generally do what they believe leads to the greatest stability in the name of national defense. They must be convinced that not bringing about justice will lead to greater instability than the chimpout when "muh black prezdent" gets thrown in prison.

That's the only way Obama is brought to justice. The left understands this.

what did his daughters mean by this?

You're retarded if you believe any of this

Right, I get that it's an outside entity governing the company, but how does this put Obama in jail?

Means they share the same dick ofc.

AKA are a CIA front like all the other state-approved mockingbird presstitutes

But let us be real, no one believes infoshit anyway. Anyone who has listened to Alex "Cointelpro" Jones for a few weeks has run across Bill Cooper blowing him out of the water.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI

Not a shill, I just don't care for reading convoluted articles from disreputable sources.

He kept it in conservatorship even though the agreement said it was only to be until the company was solvent again. It became solvent and was still held in conservatorship so Obama could rape it for billions to fund his social programs.

>.infowars.com

This should be an automatic permaban.

Haha femenist btfo pol how will they recover

Go to bed, Don.

please tell me thats true

I think Alex Jones is a crackpot, but who am I to say a man can't listen to someone?

If there's anything I've learned from the last election cycle it's that most news sources are a fucking joke, no matter how "reputable"

Has he still got his anti-trump home base with that woman?

>shill
>doubles down on being a shill
>ree

You guys are honestly the worst. All the worthwhile, clever ones saved themselves and only the stupid shills are left. It's not even fun with you guys desu. Always pitiful content. Always sticking out like a sore thumb.

Kill yourself

If that pic is real, the guy who took it has balls of steel

this

Do we have proof? Or at least is there some trail between the Obamacare and Fannie Mae money?