Can someone give me a quick rundown on Erdogan?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Erdogan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkestan_cockroach
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a shithead

Imagine Trump going to Canada asking for support to get rid of Mexicans and then threatening to unleash them when Trudeau doesn't let him land Trump Force 1

A maglomaniac thug,and former lemonade stand juice seller, that rose from rags to riches overnight.

Thinks blackmailing is a viable political strategy.

CIA asset.

ottoman scum

should be shot, hung from the neck til within an inch of his life, his guts pulled out and then quartered

The physical manifestation of the red-pill.

The best thing to happen to Turkey since the Ottoman Empire.

Weak beta faggots on the alt-right want to suck his dick.

he was backed politically by the eu as "the savior of turkish democracy from the secular, oppressive army" and was able to cling to his position with the help of gülenists, a cia operation. he was meant to help found the kurdish state by giving away a large part of the turkish land. he strayed from this plan a bit, which created tension between him and the west. now he submitted, so he is back to being supported again.

Islamist Dictator

A good example of Sup Forums hypocrisy. Posters here love Putin so much they would love to cum all overall his face, yet Erdogan, essentially a turkroach Putin, is the target of their concentrated hatred.

There is no hypocricy. They hate him because he's an Islamist.

I would support Erdogan if he was a Kemalist instead of an Islamist.

Being called Nazis by a roach hit a little close to home? lol. Funny to see people getting shit on for not bending over backwards for subhumans.

Putin is just as much a treacherous cunt, under his rule Moscow has become the new Islamic capital of Europe. Why is he considered a saint here?

Muslim Stalin

Took over the country's law, army, government with his best friend Gulen over the years. IIRC around 2013 their relationship broke up and Gulen flew to Pennsylvania.Gulen was a muslim cleric and Erdog is an İslamist. They both got where they are now by waving holy books, using religious sentences and promising the poor a lot of riches while none of them happened. Erdog become a strong figure in the heads of islamist retards and institutionalized well amongst rich business men easing their trades in return of propoganda for himself. Money launding, corruption, every kinds of shit. Now he wants to become the sultan after referendum. If he gets a no from the votes, (which are rigged anyway) he won't go down without a fight. It's a shitty road at the end of the tunnel for Turkey in any case.

I'm pretty sick, can't think clear. I probably missed some details.Ask me if you're curious about anything else.

>
I always visit Turkey every two years.
Spending my holidays in a city near Trabzon. I don't feel any pressure. How can you tell Turkey is in a dictatorship?
I legit want to know.

Erdogan got btfo by Assad chess game and his kurdish enemies.
/sg/ has some great insights on the roach

I also forgot to tell you that Islam isn't forced on you. There are people going to Camii and there are people who aren't. They live in peace.
At least, that's how I see the citizens.

What about those anti erdogan kids who were protesting against him in istanbul. The protests were all over news here a year ago or so. Did he teargass them into submission?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkestan_cockroach

>watermelon seller

he's the king roach

I'm referring to the referendum that's coming up.

It's basically gonna make Turkey a one-man state.

>white and based
>/our guy/
>keeps muslims in check

Intellect of a child

>based
>white
>keeps muslims in check

I certainly hope this is bait, leaflet