What's so bad about feminism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VGpLXlmZm0&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, leaf

>Anonymous
The problem that is, in my opinion, inherent in feminism is that it's entire goal is to raise women's status in society. In most western countries, including my own, women are already equal to men, in terms of their rights and the law. Now that they have reached equality, which is what they claim to be striving for, why do they continue trying to raise women's position? It becomes clear, at least to me, that the goal of modern feminism in western, first world countries, is to raise women above men, to create inequality.

I am a man, i don't want my position in society lowered, therefore i take problems with feminism today. Don't get me wrong, in mudslime land, feminism makes total sense, the women are treated like trash, but here, any man would be idiotic to support a movement whose end game is to make them worse off.

Make him clean her dirty feet and eat her tampon

That's nice. Now go to sleep...

fuck, you got me

but its like 7pm, i've got a good 4 hours ahead of me at least.

Also, i like how you ask whats so bad about feminism, then i respond, and you are dismissive, like all feminists, btfo cuck.

Equality is not desirable. Hierarchy is desirable. Patriarchy is a better system for children. Feminism is effectively a way to elevate women at the expense of children.

Welfare of children > happiness of women

What drug cocktail are you on?

>I don't want my position in society lowered
At least you're honest about your sleazery.

What is that pink thing

/thread

it's this building insulation material. It's made of recycled glass so the fibres are really itchy. It really sucks to be that smaller one, now

Couldn't have put it better myself ausbro. Perfectly explained.

Great digits too.

>sleazery
That's not a word you stupid leaf.

Sauce?

Roof insulation.

If it touches your skin it makes you itchy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=9VGpLXlmZm0&t

IT'S CALLED THE STEINER RECLINER AND IT AINT FOR LITTLE GIRLS! IF YOU WANT ZOME OF BIG POPPA PUMP, YOU BEND YOUR FEMINIST ASS OVER IMA INSERT THE STEINER SCREWDRIVER AND PILEDRIVE YOU ALL NIGHT LONG! Get my bags....GIT MUH BAGS!!!

*rips bags in half like a phonebook*