Teen suicide on the rise amongst Canadian girls

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39210463

archive.fo/SVN6Y

>Over the past decade, the suicide rate amongst girls has increased by 38%, while male suicide decreased by 34%

>"Rampant sexism, harmful gender norms, perceptions of girls not being valued as anything other than a wife and a mother, very likely is contributing to mental-health problems and suicide," Dr Suzanne Petroni told the BBC.

hmmm

>But while men are still much more likely to kill themselves in Canada, young women are starting to catch up.
This is progress!

Gets ur noggin jogging

>male suicide decreased by 34%

Wait, so Trudeau is are guy after all?

yes yes, more feminism, that will give purpose to women

>women get less and less happy when you give them more and more opportunities to leave the kitchen
really makes you think...

I wouldn't want to be alive in Canada either tbqh senpai

So are leafs more bigger snowflakes than we thought then?

related

Bullshit i tried to anhero last week and im a guy

it's not all that bad
but it is pretty fucking awful living here

>Rampant sexism, harmful gender norms, perceptions of girls not being valued as anything other than a wife and a mother, very likely is contributing to mental-health problems and suicide

Fucking what? This is the most left-wing shithole this side of Sweden. We're probably worse than Sweden, it's just not as obvious because there aren't as many rapes.

The people killing themselves are all in rural areas that have been fucking destroyed by the Liberal party, or in the city where they live hectic, frenetic lives devoid of meaning while having identity politics and oppresion olympics crammed down their throats 24/7.

THE SUICIDE RATE IS CAUSED BY THE LEFT.

>harmful gender norms,
>being normal is harmful

gas marxists

canadian girls are undersexed.
i've tried to do my part to stave off this epidemic but none of them want me

Whats the problem? There is finally gender equality in suicides

I'm sure the male suicide rate is still higher. In America you'd need like a 400% increase in female suicides to even get close.

>Rampant sexism, harmful gender norms, perceptions of girls not being valued as anything other than a wife and a mother, very likely is contributing to mental-health problems and suicide
Oh please, we all know it's literally the opposite of this. Enough with this politically charge pseudo-"science". This is why people don't believe them when they say global warming is real.

>perceptions of girls not being valued as anything other than a wife and a mother
oh no.... women are useful...

> girls not being valued as anything other than a wife and a mother,

They work so hard to convince girls that breeding life and mothering it is something annoying instead of a true miracle.

Equality

You don't think the data they're using includes the suicide epidemic among mtf trannies and counting those freaks as females, do you?
Not even Canada would be cucked enough to do that, right?

I remember in school they told us that women *attempt* suicide more often, but men are more likely to die because they chose violent methods. Because we're violent you see. We die more because of our violent tendencies. Then they explained to us that women attempt suicide more often because they have it harder in life. I had two (clearly feminist) teachers presenting this narrative. Men kill themselves at a much higher rate and they have to diminish it and pretend there's no particular problem with it. They literally hate us.

>We die more because of our violent tendencies.
No it's because many women aren't _actually_ trying to kill themselves, they're just seeking more attention

Yup.
When men want to die, they do what it takes and they hope it works.
For women, they hope it doesn't work and they know they'll get a lot of support afterward.

>feminism at all time high
>suicides at all time high
>must be because there's not enough feminism!

That statistic doesn't mention that men are 3x more likely to commit suicide than women.