/auspol/ Coopers brewery needs you help!

Article: archive.is/z2P16

The left are attacking and have created a boycott of Coopers (an Australian OWNED brewery). All because they were featured on a short video by a christian foundation (video in article). A few virtue signalling, pretentious bars have already stopped selling Coopers. Go out, buy their beer, support Australian owned companys and wreck the lefts little "boycott".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOpRBaEFx_I
news.com.au/finance/business/retail/coopers-boycott-over-bible-society-video-absurd/news-story/301b2eb9cd794521b81578b1d5c96b50
youtube.com/watch?v=DgZIYdFmZqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/auspol/!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!

>lowering migration to prevent wage depression and job scarcity
>removing negative gearing and the capital gains tax benefits on housing
>preventing foreign investment in the housing market
>ordering a royal commission into bank corruption
>protecting Australia's manufacturing industries
>providing Australia with 21st century internet speeds

When did you realise you were voting for Bill Shorten?

FUCK BILL TONES 4 LYFE

>Implying he'd actually do any of that

He's lying through his teeth just like the rest.

HE WUZ UNION N SHEIT!

Who here /safeschools/

Lets destroy the only major brewery in Australia still owned by Australians!

Lets ruin them until they have to sell, and then Kirin and SABMiller can finally complete market dominance over the Aussie brewery industry.

Good goys! Keep destroying your local industry so you're even more reliant on globalism!

When are we as a country going to wake up to this contrived bullshit?

Fuck cunt will do

Coopers produce solid yet unremarkable beer.

I'll be glad to keep buying their product every so often, even if I am a fag.

Tim Wilson's a great MP anyway.

Don't worry, I've always got some Sparkling Ale in my fridge.

But I'm nearly 30 so I'm weak as piss now I can only drink middies.

Coopers make light beers so just buy that. This is about sending a message.

You forgot

>outlaw white people
>make it illegal to hold christian beliefs
>give free reign to marxist aggitaters
>fuck over workers (both parties do this to be honest)
>make it illegal to be straight.

Im sure theres more but this lying cunt needs to die. I'd much rather have latham leading labour, hell even rudd was better than this douche bag

Latham was on the dingos

Dude's a faggot that places gay identity politics above everything else.

>Cooper's sponsors video from the Christian foundation about discussing gay marriage and actively acknowledges its place as a topic even worthy of discussion in our current political climate
>Not just ignoring faggots

Shut up you retarded faggot apologist poofter
Get the fuck out

How so?

pretty sure they make a mid strenght

I know that feel, almost 29, feeling like my legendary beer drinking days are behind me now. I'm getting a case of pale ales anyway.

Sending a message that you support the faggot kike agenda.
Kill yourself.

who else rolls their coopers here

So they do, not sure I've seen that one at the bottle shop.

Coopers Mild Ale is what your looking for.

>Who here does the only thing you're supposed to do.
Are you retarded?

I don't, but i used to go to a place that i did it. Though it was pretty neat when i first saw it.

Can i get coopers in Los Angeles??

these are the ones you want

Drink up user

I got expelled from uni for saying I was tired about the "fags continually crying"... hella fuckin epic bro

DAILY REMINDER

March 14 #Essential Poll Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 35 (-2) ALP 36 (-1) ON 11 (+2) GRN 9 (0) NXT 3 (0) #auspol

I have no idea it may be in the international beer section maybe

Wait seriously??????

Yep, RMIT is cucked, now i have to wait another year before getting into another degree

maybe you shouldn't have been crying so much :^)

too many times i've done it and people have asked me what the fuck i was doing

Just a reminder that Coopers also brews Sapporo for the Aus market, and it's pretty good (compared to shanghai shit asahi)

God damn that's scary.

>going to uni in 2017
Glad you got expelled, go to tafe or find a job...uni will just give you debt and screeching lib tards to deal with

Apex gang member here, anyone got an address of someone who owns a 2016 BMW M3?

517A Princes Highway, Noble Park, VIC

"Just turn around and take that nigger ass of yours back to africoon"

The blood commercial won't work in that article, so posting it here

youtube.com/watch?v=tOpRBaEFx_I

You guys know they've put out a video cucking on the whole thing and saying they're joining Australian Marriage Equality right? right??

Post it then, faggot, if it exists.

news.com.au/finance/business/retail/coopers-boycott-over-bible-society-video-absurd/news-story/301b2eb9cd794521b81578b1d5c96b50

source?

didgets confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=DgZIYdFmZqc

Don't think you should've been expelled, but did you really have to say that?

Disappointing desu

You should never ever apologise for anything, no matter how much cunts push you. They should have doubled down on their original message.

Sorry about your shitcucked continent

After listening to 2 days of gays whine over how they are persecuted, yes, I did.

I dont know what job to get mate

I'd like a little more context.
Did you say it in a private conversation? Did you post it on kikebook? Did you yell it from the rooftop of an arts building?

They've still yet to learn there's nothing to be gained from kowtowing

At a discussion in a lecture hall, everyone gasped

if he campaigned on these promises he'd probably win in a landslide. this would easily secure the working class vote

lnp and meme nation btfo

Right back at ya.

>2017
>Still drinking the fermented jew
Encouraging it even

Oh wait, this is /auspol/
Let's grab a 6pack for the road and go and run down a cyclist eh fellas!

Got any skills or passions? Look for something around them. Any kind of work that's not too depressing is worth it, if even for the money that will give you further opportunity

JUST

pretty much this.

No wonder most Australian men look like fat pieces of shit.

Look, its okay to drink tons of beer if you work a hard manual labor job, but if you are a fat fuck in the office just stop

What? No I'm not. I'd vote no if given the choice.

You mean Tony Abbott? Bill Shorten is a bitch of Saudi Arabia and his history as a union delegate is nothing but pure kikery

There's literally nothing wrong with running down cyclist faggots.

Fuck yes Uncle Tones was the savior of Australia but Saudi Arabia and the kikes had him removed.

Not really that surprising. Turnbull has been PM for about a year and a half now so it's about time we got a new one.

its only going to get worse as our economy slowly deteriorates. the fiscally conservative party will be branded as the shit economic managers, just like every time they have been in power, despite the debt to gdp ratio rising from 10 to over 30% during the labor years

These cunts should make a 0% beer "in honour of muzzie cunts" and see if the Left boycotts THAT for "religious affiliation"

You are retarded. The NBN is fine. They're rolling out FTTC now.

>those plot points
wow that is some dodgy bullshit

yes mate all of the people who have FTTP and (maybe, just maybe) FTTC (THEY WILL FUCK IT UP) can have a decent-ish life. meanwhile everyone on satellite and everyone on FTTN is fucked for the next 100 years.

Why can't you be like everyone else and just throw a beer can at the cyclist.
Then when he catches up to you at the stoplights, floor it and run the red to get away.

you can't just scale back an economy and wonder when it will grow again, it's not a fucking plant

You are retarded. You don't even know FTTN speeds. Go on Whirlpool and look at all The FTTN speed test results. 90% are getting what they pay for. The worst result I saw out of 100s was someone paying for 100Mb and getting 50Mb. 50Mb = 2x concurrent 4K streams no problem.

>hurr i pay for 100 mbit and i get a 90 mbit sync rate it works okay fuck you
cunt each FTTN cabinet only has 2 gbit up and 2 gbit down, the contention ratio is shit and people are not going to have fun once everyone discovers 4K netflix

>support coopers
They just came out and said that they support (((marriage equality))). They're ended their relationship with the bible group (or whatever it's called), and now (((marriage equality))) Australia is their bestfriend.

actually no apologies, it's not 2 gbit for up and down, it's 2 gbit shared across up and down

>5 mbits to all users at once
>OH SHIT MATE DON'T START DOWNLOADING A GAME WHILE STREAMING A 4K MOVIE AND A 1080P MOVIE, IF YOU DO THAT OLD MATE NEXT DOOR MIGHT BE UNABLE TO CHECK HIS EMAIL IF HE OPENS UP TWITTER WITH GMAIL

They can upgrade the cabinets, and almost no cabinet is going to be pushing 2gig. To saturate a 2gig pipe you'd need 100 streams of Netflix running concurrently. Most people don't have a 4K TV. Most people don't pay for Netflix 4K. Muh future proofing. Fuck off cunt my tax dollars aren't paying for you to fap to hentai 3 seconds sooner.

They support people shutting the fuck up and buying beer

No company wants to be associated with politics, they wanted to shut the whole thing down before it blew up.

disappointing but pretty much what I expected would happen once word of the bible society partnership got out, massive backflips to appease limp wrists who probably can't even down a longneck

It wasn't a partnership, they just gave them a gift. They do it all the time to all sorts of companies.

>They can upgrade the cabinets, and almost no cabinet is going to be pushing 2gig.
>yeah mate fuck future proofing it now, just drop 10k later on to refurbish the node once people get a PS6 AND a new TV

>To saturate a 2gig pipe you'd need 100 streams of Netflix running concurrently.
do you not know what binge watching is, because it's literally exactly that. i'm literally unable to use my internet without a packet drop every 2-3 packets when a new season of some netflix show comes out, it's only going to get worse later on as people start using online services more

FTTN cabinets can be upgraded to 10 GbE backhaul with very little investment (the fiber can already handle it). You're just spouting communist Labor talking points and you don't know a damn thing about technology.

>very little
nothing in government is cheap, ever.

Upgrading backhaul costs almost nothing. The fiber can already handle it. It's fucking fiber. You only need to upgrade the equipment on the ends.

and so now they've cancelled the gift?
I'm just going to have to go back to making home brew again

enjoy needing to pay 50B+ again in 15 years

Gay people and hipsters don't drink coopers.

I'm not convinced that it's a gift, the original press releases said the cartons would be available from bottle shops

You must be completely technologically illiterate. Fiber is the biggest expense when rolling out FTTN. Upgrading backhaul doesn't require a fiber upgrade. You upgrade the networking equipment and that's it. It's a few thousand dollars.

Too late, they already rolled and are pulling the promotional beers.

Apparently people aren't allowed to have different opinions anymore... and they say there's no gay agenda...

What they are saying is no more will be produced, which they weren't going to do anyway.

No money changed hands, both Coopers and the bible group said as much

>3.5%

wat.

thats less alcohol than a light beer here..

get an infantry recon job with me and we'll remove kebab when the UN finally outlaws religion and the dunecoons chimp out

thats if the UN dosnt explode, and if it does, we'll still remove kebab in europe, erdogans letting the flood gates open and theres a horde of raping niggers on their way to europe as we speak

>Mild Ale

Get some Sparkling inna ya

How wrong you are.

About hipsters at least.

That's why it's called Mild Ale user.