Nihilism

Can someone explain to me why nihilism is the most degenerate philosophy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-sYDf0YGv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why am I the one on the left?

its an excuse to be gay

Der Wille Zur Macht you nigger

Literally no argument whatsoever in not killing yourself unless you're a coward.

Edgy nihilists should kill themselves. Nietzsche himself was sorta against the ideology, pretty much calling it degeneracy.

That's contradictory the one on the left is true nihilism the one on the right is hedonism

Nihilism isn't a philosophy. It's an insurmountable challenge that destroys philosophy.

Nihilism basically rejects the idea of belief in ANYTHING.

Don't bother practicing religion, it does you no good and doesn't matter.
Don't bother creating or upholding civilization, it doesn't matter.
Don't bother with politics, they don't matter.
Let rapefugees and jews destroy the west, none of it matters anyway.

So basically crypto-liberal

It rejects the idea of belief in anything. This also means anything liberals stand for.

Don't bother tackling privilege because it doesn't matter. Don't take down the straight-white-male boogeyman because it doesn't matter. Don't pursue "love" or "tolerance" because they don't matter, nothing matters.

reminder the guy on the right will say it ironically, and then try to create meaning since humans are the greatest creators on earth

Because nobody knows what they are talking about?

Thus spoken Zarathustra is morally superior to obsolete religions

Except it isnt and you're lying

You think you understand it but you operate on unconcious level of giving fucks so you havent really embraced the void

If you would, you wouldnt even try making such an edgy post

Sage

Also lol nihilism in canada
Nope.

You're right, maybe I should find more time to search for things to complain about and be offended by.

> degenerate
> degenerate
> degenerate

Fucking echo chamber.

Nihilism is all about not giving a fuck and pursuing just what you think is right, or simply what you want to.

it's not

I think life is meaningless so we must create and seek for the purpose of our lives

started a civ thread

How is that nihilism
Thats the complete opposite

Its contradictory

>pursuing just what you think is right
actually, you'd have to reject concepts like "right" and "wrong"

For clarification; maybe thats the next step where you try to make sense on your own but its not nihilism per se

Ask the prophet.
youtube.com/watch?v=R-sYDf0YGv4

Nihilism denies morality coming from the old Rotten madmans scriptures

But you cannot deny yourself
You want something after all, creative and all sorts of aspirations are just inherent for you.
And you can deny anything thats stopping you from doing that, except for your own drive to do something

"Right" because I think its right, what i want to do is right for me.

Because if your concept of right and wrong is made up, I can make up my own too.

>writes a paragraph
>hates it, doesn't matter
>responds to your shitty thread in greentext
>spelling, grammar, and correct syntax are more important than life itself
Sage

having a man made concept of right and wrong, as opposed to believing these things existed since forever just because the universe exists, is existentialism

>life is meaningless
The book of Ecclesiastes says this too, but since life is meaningless just enjoy it and be a moral person rather than a degenerate subhuman

>just enjoy it and be a moral person rather than a degenerate subhuman
Why? Being a degenerate subhuman is also enjoyable, maybe even more so.

its pretty awesome desu

Because if you honestly believe in nihilism, you should kill yourself right now.
Having zero suffering is infinitely preferably to any suffering at all, therefore, the elimination of suffering should be the major goal of life, which is achieved only by suicide.

90% of the people who call themselves nihilists do not understand what nihilism actually is nor have they ever read a philisophical book about the topic

it's a philosophy for depressing little shits like myself that can basically be summed up with "it's all the same in the end"

the end being literally nothing once the entire universe ceases to exist, even though humans will be gone much sooner than that

it is the ultimate red pill, surpassed by none

>moral
>degenerate
These are subjective. You cant define a true feeling of happiness. Because it all depeneds on what the individual defines as happiness. If murder makes him happy and in a sense a morale thing to do, like killing gays and the retard, well who are you to say otherwise? A nobody, just like your ideas. You and everything you think is nothing to him. So think before you make subjective comments.

that's rather a blackpill

you are not bound to concentrate on eternity though, that's the reason i sometimes care for current events and such

Nothing means anything so why would acknowledging that be degenerate?

This post is marxist subversion.

Marxism relies on the individual giving up all aspirations for themselves, and all faith in their own work. That is why they destroy religion first, and replace it with nihilism, which creates a void that marxism is supposed to fill, albeit only partially.

Once you have control of a man's aspirations, you own him. Those are the words of marx.

> Can someone explain to me why nihilism is the most degenerate philosophy?
Because it's always right and always wrong, since it doesn't matter eitherway