Be pothead

>be pothead
>claim it doesn't impair your judgement and isn't addictive
>literally willing to risk prison time and limited opportunities for the rest of your life for a rancid weed that doesn't even taste good

Clearly the actions of a rational actor. Top lel.

I use because it helps my arthritis, the high is just another plus

> It's a bad idea to take weed

> Why?

>Because we'll punish you for it

10/10 logic

That is the reality of the current situation. The risk/reward is known to all, and you'd have to be addled by drugs to think it's an acceptable risk.

What prison time? if cops find some bud on me they throw it away and let me go.
If they even hold me for it. Must be shitty living in anglo countries.

would slam ass of pic related with my black cock

There was just a guy on /ck/ who got sent away for two years because he was caught with too much in Texas.

It's not that hard to get a medical card, you can get one for the most bullshit things

Potheads have a reason to live, an ethos, as much as you despise it. Contrary to popular belief, they do have aspirations (getting high).

Canadians on the other hand, when confronted with the very important task of crafting a national symbol, the insignia for which they would be recognized around the world, chose the leaf from which the syrup they love so much to slurp on is made of.

A fucking leaf.

Weed gave me psychosis about a Year ago and i still smoke it every week while taking my antipsyhotics, yolo :D

>Claims to be a rational actor
>Berates others for irrational actions
>Shitposts on Sup Forums at 1am

Just quit weed 9 days ago. Got rid of all my stuff, sold my bong. The withdrawl is killer. I have work in 4 and a half hours and haven't gotten any sleep. Also the only people who go to jail for weed are niggers and arabs. The only thing that cops ever did to me for smoking is taking it away and telling me to smoke inside, not in parks.

Smokers and drinkers are just as bad as potheads

>she's also on Sup Forums at 1 a.m.

See that fog?

I never claimed to be rational or to be superior to other people based on their life choices, you did

Kek i was in that thread.

Cops don't give a flying fuck here, it's pretty much already legal in British Columbia. I was smoking a joint while walking around downtown Montreal and a cop just asked me to smoke it away from people because of the smell.

no jail time in washington. and I smoked a dub yesterday. plan on going about a few months without another smoke. not everyone has a weak will and is a victim to desire and temptation. But I will admit it does impair my judgment, it's something that should be smoked alone with entertainment.

I wish it was fully legal because I'd much rather be able to get it at a store than a slightly shady dealer

This really.
I've gotten plenty of warnings because it's really not that big a deal.
Never actually been arrested either.
Hopefully it will just be a ticketable offense soon in my state.

The reasons against legalization are all fucking retarded and generally come from either spiteful or clueless people.

Yeah, no.