100% /ourguy/ or 200% /ourguy/?

100% /ourguy/ or 200% /ourguy/?

all you have to do to prove JonTron's point is direct anyone to the NFL's black criminal population or the gangsta rap genre.

At least post the fucking streamfag's names in your post so my filter catches your retarded normalfag twitch cancer

shit, no wonder there's so much asians, they simply don't kill each other enough in this day and age

no!

Can someone properly cite OP please, i would like to preserve the source for future use

He jumped into the redpill way too fast, and now CTR shills are trying to paint him as a Nazi. Luckily it seems like most of his fans don't actually care.

Someone somewhere is screen capping this thread and posting it to Reddit in order to defame Jon "white is right" Tron

can someone post me a link to the chart please?

jonorary aryan

he's bleeding subs right now but hopefully that dies down

i just subbed, i suggest any others who feel like it do the same /shilling

Jon "Hunting Niggers on Safari" Jafari
Jon "Cooking Commies like Calimari" Jafari
Jon "Nuke the Spooks Like We Did the Gooks" Jafari
Jon "Demographics are as Cucked as Destiny" Jafari
Jon "Aryan actually IS my middle name" Jafari
Jon "Spike the Kikes and the Dykes Alike" Jafari
Jon "Roasting Coons all Afternoon" Jafari
Jon "Tossing Hand Grenades at Spades" Jafari
Jon "Erin's a Cuck and Game Grumps Sucked" Jafari
Jon "Master Miller is my favorite character" Jafari

10% luck
20% cooler
15% concentrated meme magic

Was Destiny castrated as a child? Why does it look like he has no testosterone whatsoever? he's got a 12 year old boys body.

>bleeding subs

yep, sure.

you don't see 3-13 and 3-14?

lost 6k subs in the last 2 days
OK bud

You fucking mongs, it's literally hundredths of a percent of his base

Were you all aware of this? Is /your guy/ too, you fucking queer lovers?

John got wrecked and Destiny had some good points, I'm starting to reconsider my heavily nativist and nationalistic views

I'm liking JonTron more and more. Destiny is unfiltered cancer

Now now, don't bait the newfags

Burgers can't into math.

COMMON CORE

>Communism is just economic
>Nothing bad is happening via mass migration in europe
>Whites should shut up

neither of them "won" it was two gamer spergs sperging at each other

literally who

He's dating a woman, it was clearly a phase.

What I'm trying to figure out now is, how dose white demographic replacement effect the economy if the immigrants that are coming in are producing more for us than they are costing us.

>implying anyone actually gives a fuck
>implying he hasn't already gone full redpill

like Sargon of Akkad but with way more insults and a much much more annoying voice. Only watch it because he redpill af but his voice is so annoying.

I am ashamed by the fact that I used to like Destiny during my StarCraft years.

that's still bleeding

also it's more like 12k instead of 6k because of the opportunity cost of the missing growth

I've seen and heard so many people today say John had no facts to back up what he said when it was all there in black and white.

Why are these people so fucking brainwashed? why are all of these white bearded cucks obsessed with the extinction of the white race, to which they belong?

That just shows homicides though. Not all crime.

Because this is bullshit. Even if tue numbers add up, they will still ignore the cost of locals going without jobs or being underemployed. It ig ores tue destruction of communities and civIl life. Even if you grant the premise, it doesn't hold. If these people are such a boon, why shouldnt they stay and help their own countries?

You'd be more successful trying to heat your coffee by screaming into it.

someone tell me wtf this word they keep using is

sounds like "gishgalb"

"DUDE YOU KEEP GISHGALBING ME" "NO YOU'RE GISHGALBING MEEEEE"

Can't dispute facts, but can dispute YouTube celebrity. Of course the biggest enemies of humanity were always people who don't want to see facts.