It doesn't matter if whites are outbred in their own countries

>it doesn't matter if whites are outbred in their own countries
is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/treatment.html
youtu.be/srr7BGrMgRs?t=3m23s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At the end of the day, niggers will starve to death, and as whites are more and more outnumbered, the suicidal cucks are the ones that'll die off.

Whites all try to be niggers anyway, so what difference does it make?

this guy actually argued very well for his side of the argument. JonTron was under prepared and laughed every time he couldn't think of a response.

JT couldn't string it all together; sometimes it was easy as saying that people from shitty cultures from shitty places bring the shit with them.

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

>it doesn't matter if whites are outbred in their own countries
Gee, one wonders why people voted for Trump?

Neither "debated" their sides. It was just an internet argument that devolved into in-voice shitposting and laugh-posturing.

not false

Destiny always argues from a very basic level of knowledge and understanding. People like random youtuber who makes le funny videos for reddit or basic bitches like Laura Southern inevitably come out on the bottom. Look up his "debate" with Ryan Dawson or Martin Shkreli, people who actually know what they're talking about with regards to the topic that Destiny tries to argue with them about. It ends up turning into an hour or so of lecturing while Destiny just thinks to himself "I could be making money tutoring twelvies who want to git gud at Starcraft right now"

Yes.

I agree shitskins are uglier, dumber and more violent, but transhumanism will fix everything.

Nah, total cuck

You could make a case for most of Western Europe, not countries like Poland or Russia though.

Yes because 'race' doesn't exist exepct when black people black people identify with it.

>this guy actually argued very well
lol

Hell no.

Where is it written europe belongs to "white" people?

History faggot.

is it on your gloryhole?

How can anyone look at today's South Africa and believe a statement like that?

South Africa African.
History is meaningless and europe needs workers due to falling population. No issue with a few million settlers and I say this as a proud American from the great melting pot.

>History is meaningless
>American from the great melting pot

so you're a spic

(((melting pot)))
fuck off kike

A great European melting pot

>it does not matter IN A DEMOCRACY when the PART OF THE ELECTORATE that votes against your interests outbreeds you

>needs workers due to falling population
The most bullshit thing I've ever heard.
Population does not need to increase endlessly at this point. Automation is going to mean that you brought the third world in for no fucking reason.
Fuck the melting pot. It's the fucking worst concept a nation could ever have that only fucks over the people already living there.
The American dream is dead.
Quit letting the third world in.

No one can honestly be this stupid.

>europe needs workers due to falling population.
Niggers and Mudslimes don't work, dumb Jew. I thought your people were supposed to be smart.

why is anyone talking about destiny at all, the guy is a fucking loser

No. He actually got BTFO hard by JonTron about ten minutes in, and had to move the goalposts to exclude Europe because it categorically proved Jon's point.

The problem with Destiny is that he's playing a game here, JonTron is in a transitional period and really just wanted someone to talk to. Destiny exploited that. When he goes in against people who treat him the way he treats his guests, he gets his fucking face torn off.

See: Ryan Dawson (literally BTFOs him on every single point he brings up without exception) and Metokur (almost leaves Desticuck crying) and most recently Naked Ape, who rekt him so hard he ragequit.

He's not a good debater and he doesn't actually have facts on his side, he relies on sophistry to embarrass and shame people.

Destinys "debate" with Martin was just a couple hours of banter and agreeing with each other, literally what the fuck are you watching?

I think this was the exact argument Dr. William Luther pierce used long ago.

I'm talking about when he first starts talking about autism and medicine and Destiny smugly disagrees with Martin about what can and can't be treated by medicine. He continues being dubious even after Martin explained that shortness can be treated during childhood like 5 times

>letting outsiders to live in your country
That was your first mistake.

no, maintaining power is not just enough, you also need numbers on your side. Any time you have a ethnic numerical minority holding on power, it's only a matter of time before they loose the numbers game and get rekt by the majority (Haiti, Iraq, Rwanda, Rhodesia, etc.)

If you dont believe America is a melting pot of all nations you need to get the fuck out because that is what America is. Lole the first thing you are taught about america is how this is a land for all, a place where we can all come togwther as one.
You arent a true America. In fact you hate this nation.

He tries to challenge Shkreli early on and the guy just caves his face in. He instantly becomes a mewling sycophant for the remaining 45 minutes.

Will pol do something useful for a change and take down this cuck.

America became a melting pot of "all nations" in 1965 and not a second before. We were promised that the demographics wouldn't change, that was a fucking lie.

Stop lying.

It was 90% white in the 60s. White Europeans built it. It's a melting pot of *white* nations you fucking imbecile.

This is a new shill tactic everyone watch out

How did America exactly become to be a white majority country I wonder? How come during the founding father's time, and during subsequent times, they never went south to collect the mestizos and spaniards by the thousand, or head to Africa for anything other than slaves to pick up the blacks and say "hope on board kids we're off to the cultural and racial metling pot!"

I know the answer, it's because America was a European country and everyone else were slaves or effectively slaves (such as the Chinese)

NakedApe was literally on here earlier laughing with us over how hard he took him down. He's one of us. Destiny is a joke. He was almost crying at the end of the most recent "debate," which was really just him being slapped around the room by someone who had taken basic Econ.

>great melting pot
Gas yourself, kike

>You arent a true America
ORALE ESE WE WUZ THE TRUE SCOTSMAN Y MIERDA

No where is it ever said america is a white nation. No where. Whiye is a social construct anyway
We had a racist immigration polocy and we changed it. Deal with it. Go live some white supremacy nation loke Rhodesia. South Africa, Nazi Germany oh wait those places are gone.
Yes, we corrected our mistake and made it a nation for everyone from all over

stupid niggers deserve to stave i hope every last white in zimbabwe and south africa move to Australia or the US leaving these niggers to die from the chaos it would cause

jej

Welcome to the 21st century faggot, and remember, you're on the wrong side of history.

It really doesn't matter is completly rational, but also (if you are not ethno masochistic) you don't want the people that look and behave like you disappear, is and inherent human quality, conquer or die, this is what Jon calls Tribalism.

It's simple, the normal individual feels something wrong in his guts when their women get fucked and impregnated by other tribes, is something primitive. Men like this guy suppress this feel because he is to "rational" to feel that way, a "cuck" like most of you like to call this type of people

I don't like Destiny but naked ape got destroyed worse than jontron. He didn't grasp that despite lower wages you get cheaply made products that save you money.

> metokur
> destiny actually advises starting new wars against drug lords in Mexico, paid by the US

Fucking hilarious shit.

I normally wouldn't be against it
But after what happened in Haiti, Zimbabwe, and Rhodesia
I would not like that upon my children and grand children.

kill yourself nigger
you are not american and will never be american

he is heavily autistic and lives in a gated community. he know nothing about how the real world works. his only argument is economy. he doesnt care if native populations are genocided as long as the economy is (((fine))). he deserves a beating from some gang muslims desu senpai. to wake him up to reality. desu i like most muslims better than i like Destiny. he is such a weak little beta faggot, his son was a mistake jesus christ.

I've never seen anyone more suited to this pic than this queer Destiny guy.

What kind of fag refers to himself as Destiny? Is he larping as a black stripper or something?

I am American. I believe in justice, loverty equality and a land for all. You are a piece of shit Nazi that unfortunately didnt get wiped out in 45. Good thing to know you people will always be relegated to the shadows, powerless to do anything but rage and whimper as the nation becomes more divers because you and your kind are losers.

Destiny later googled what Martin said about autism and it was dead wrong

from the CDC

>There are no medications that can cure ASD or treat the core symptoms

cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/treatment.html

so how exactly did martin btfo him exactly? He made a false claim then they bsed for 2 hours lmao

>south Africa American
no fuck you you are an American who was from south Africa.
American first faggot

none of that makes you an american
you are swine, and your kind is quickly being exposed for what you truly are
please keep calling us nazis, every time you do this you bring more people to our side, we need you to keep up the good work

who's the qt?

There are still many South African whites who think like that and they live in rich gated communities with 24/7 private security. They are even more blue-pilled than San Francisco residents who keep out the shitskins by high rent and housing prices. They live in their metaphorical bubbles and are protected from the outside world.

Doesnt matter. They will propagate this as a great victory.

Destiny has always been like that. When I watched him a few years ago he came across as a wikipedia warrior. He has no real knowledge and just parrots whatever else he reads on a wiki or reddit.

Not sure how he even came about these times as being a "great" debater, he'd get talked down by any professional level debate member and mostly bullies on people who have their opinions but articulate it poorly, which 99% of people on either side would have problems with. I'm sure if I debated someone about why they voted for Obama they'd be hard pressed to find a reason other than "because he was black".

Thinking something matters is completely subjective.

>No where is it ever said america is a white nation

Naturalization Act of 1790

>>There are no medications that can cure ASD or treat the core symptoms
youtu.be/srr7BGrMgRs?t=3m23s
Because he never said curable

Yes, people love Nazis. Serioisly, your delusions are fantastic because instead of festering in the dark like mushrooms you open your mouth and let everyone see exactly what sort of ill educated trailer trash you all are.
Keep it up.

Destiny is been demolishing everybody lately, we absolutely need to stop this. Someone must redpill his cringe leftist stream asap we can't have his arguments stand.

so it's like the completely opposite of his pro SC2 career then.

Which wqs repealed and erased. So we agree nowhere does it say America is a white nation, yes?

> you want equality
> only white countries should be diversified though
Why only white countries? Do you, dare I say it, want the white race gone? Because the actions you want taken certainly brings it close to that, demographically speaking.

It seems you're forcing whites into a defensive position for their very surival, but get repulsed when they act defensively.

>can cure ASD or treat the core symptoms

>or treat the core symptoms

you might have autism my dude

yes, i get it, you hate white people
terrible post though, you just copied what i said because you can't improvise or think off-script
fact is, people are waking up on their own, you are just accelerating it, thanks, calling us trailer trash is the same and does the same as calling us nazi, you can't even understand this

Keep telling yourself that kike.

Also you do realise that you cannot possibly be american if your origins are not british, native indian or regretably african?

The guy is a literal manchild who "earns" money from streaming video games. He has probably never seen a violent nigger in real life. He's irrelevant and so is his fantasy opinion.

>transhumanism
What's this kikery?

>go to Europe, niggas everywhere
>go to America, niggas everywhere

If i want to see blacks, I would have gone to Africa instead

and we changed it again

Whoever lives here is an American. Thats what this place is.
There is no such thing as white nations.
When is the next major whitenpride rally? Oh they never happen because white supremacy is just angry teenagers and trailer trash online that has never accomplished anything ever?

It was created and founded by white men. I'm sure you find that completely insignificant though.

But it was said at some point so your claim is invalid, and it was said by the founding stock of the US.

How is our champion to cuck this guy pol? we need someone with studies on the negros that show they are more crime-prone, Citing actual studies and making a compelling argument.

If we keep pitting guys who are not prepared against him his influence will grow. Lets handle this now. MAGA

>my side lost the argument
>No argumentation can be good

NaCl

I do. Things change and an adherence to tradition is glorified paralysis

In American text book and fox news.

>europe needs workers due to a falling population

And this is why globalists all need to die. Overpopulation is a real fucking problem, one that liberal globalist shitheels constantly post about and go 'oh no isnt it terrible?' to virtue signal. Its also one that the west is naturally dealing with in the form of negative birth rates due to an advanced civilization. And yet here they are whining about how they need to import a million mudslimes because 'white people just arent breeding anymore!"

You cant have a constantly expanding economy AND deal with overpopulation and resource scarcities at the same time. Trump needs to grow his balls to an insane size and nuke Africa to save the world.

>things change

Is this just another way of saying current year?

Why does he look so dead inside in every picture?

Agreed America is multicultural. But Europe isn't. Maybe we should get the blacks out of Africa.