Trump gives green light for continued drone strikes

Trump is nothing but Obama on steroids.

OP is just a faggot on steroids

A difference is probably that Trump will actually be aiming for ISIS instead of the Russians and the Syrian Army.

How else is America supposed to defeat ISIS?
But this is the only thing that should be done no more invasion wars like the Iraq war or the NATO involvement in the Libyan civil war.

/pol was never against the unconstitutional things obama did, they were against a black guy doing it

Obama was nothing but bush on steroids.

Trump has no fucking clue what he's doing.

literally doing exactly what he said he'd do on the campaign trail.

>How else is America supposed to defeat ISIS?

Quit meddling and let Russia and Assad deal with it

>Quit meddling
Sorry, faggot. We've had attacks on our soil. It is our business.

I could be wrong, I'm not American so I've not payed much attention to the election, but wasn't Trump mostly just against boots on the ground warfare?

I thought he'd been saying he was going to beat the shit out of ISIS from the get-go so he obviously wasn't completely against fighting in the middle east as long as US lives weren't at stake.

Am I mistaken or what?

>We've had attacks on our soil.
By Americans.

That's accurate.

Right. Who belong to ISIS. ISIS opens it's membership to anyone who declares to be part of it.

Bombing the shit out of Afghanistan then Iraq and having a hand in Gaddafi's death which threw Lybia into chaos mightve given them cause.

>muh 9/11
Youre still kissing Saudi ass though

This

>Youre still kissing Saudi ass though
Think you've got that backwards, son.

This

This

This

I'll never forget the way cuckservatives spent 8 years bitching about how Obama shucked & jived down Air Force One's stairway

It's cute how pussyboy Trump has the audacity to bitch about "daddy's money." But it's okay when your whole life comes from inheritance, right fag?

I love your salt. More

It all makes sense now use a dumbass like bush to wage an illegal war use a nigger as a scapegoat to continue it and use reality tv egotistic to continue these wars with the eventual showdown with russia and maybe china

Greetings my melanin-enriched friendo. Actually, Trump received a loan of $1million, and turned it into more than $1billion before his father died and then the inheritance (of around $200million) was split 5 ways among the siblings.

While it would be nice to be given $1million, I doubt most people would have the ability to turn it into billions.

Personally, more than anything, I admire his drive and desire to build things. Many, in his position, would have simply lived a mediocre existence and lived entirely off of their father's wealth, rather than accomplish things on their own.

Trump to approve a arms sale to the Saudis. Moreover, he keeps dronning civilians in Yemen continuing Obama's policy and yes, kissing Saudi ass.
These tweets are out of date.

You do realize that $1 million is still a huge head start, right? Most people have to work for a living and save on top of that. Trump got a million (from his dad also, it's not like a high stakes loan for fuck's sakes) in his twenties. The average person has to work their entire lives to crack that in even just earnings/earning potential.

But keep licking this retard's ass because it pisses off lefties I guess. Being a cuck is okay if you're bothering other cucks? Whatever. Daddy Trump isn't going to save you from the basement or make you suddenly fuckable to women. So have fun with that.

Good to hear back from you, my pigmented partner. I know English is probably your second language, after ebonics, but do try to read properly.
I did say in my last post:
>While it would be nice to be given $1million, I doubt most people would have the ability to turn it into billions.

Hope that makes sense. Chin up, I'm sure good things will happen for you soon.

I'm not saying he doesn't have some degree of business aptitude. I'm saying he had an enormous advantage that the overwhelming majority of people wouldn't just get handed from daddy, and most trust fund kids should probably at least have the self-awareness to not attack someone else for the exact same nepotism.

This comic is so fucking smugly missing the mark it's obnoxious. Exactly how many people even have the option of just getting handed a million (in 80s dollars too, mind you) to flip it for comparable success? Spoiler: most adults don't, and I doubt "ouchie my poor wittuw foot hoits so I can't go to Nam" Trump would've hustled at the grindstone for a million if he were born into any other family.

If you were given a loan of $1 million dollars (or $15 million as some sources claim), would you be able to make it into billions?

>Obama on steroids

He wished.

Obama in skin bleach and suntanning cream, FTFY

How the fuck can he prove that on a Cambodian yoghurt making forum ?