Don't race mix because your children will look ug-

Don't race mix because your children will look ug-

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LCZinX209rA
youtube.com/watch?v=6cHNpowrTyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best looking people I've come across have been mixed

wow, a half breed that barely looks good even with

a) make-up on
b) white genes predominant

color me impressed toothpaste

What does she actually look like under that 5 cm layer of make up

>85 IQ
>kids at 17 with no father

that's because all the people you come across in England are mixed

niggers.

There is no possibility of race mixed niggers looking white, sorry.

in the 85% of time that's true, OP.

>ly
>They will look ugly

I'd be on that, fuck

She is ugly you nerd virgin

Wow, your daughter looks nothing like you!

>Racemixing with qt pale japanese girl

I think I'll be fine.

Jealous girls

Angry virgins

>brown nipples

Don't be so degenerate. You could be fucking a slag right now nigel.

Being this white must be akward at family reunions.

You said it goy.

>simian shelf / fucked jaw
>nigger
>brow ridge is gross
>dark and unattractive eyes
>mouth is fucked
>nasal ridge is too low
>shitty hair

Yeah still ugly

I fucking hate looking at that hair, it's so ugly.

This bitch is ugly. You're retarded.

They're a light brown and pretty good burger-kun.

>slag
Y tho

>ugly people have ugly children
Really fires up the ol neurons

what is that creature on left?
My instincts tell me it is like an animal such as a bonobo but more dangerous because they can exterminate us through race mixing.

If race mixing was good, why does Israel deny all black applicants for citizenship?

Hmmmmm.....

>you shouldn't judge someone be their looks! we're all the same inside!
>unless its a dark skinned good looking person, then slayyyyqueen

Isn't using virgin as an insult promoting the patriarchal ideal that men who have lots of sex are superior to men who don't? Better keep your marxist ideals in order senpai or we might be able to tell you're a Jew with a proxy.

>HUGE amount of white genes
>typical huge, nigger-shaped forehead
>low nasal ridge
>nasty hair

Fucking gross you degenerate

Nothing a few slaps couldn't fix my friend.

You want to fuck your own children Muhammed?

Damn, you can tell her IQ just by looking at her? Guess we don't need IQ tests then.

But...but... true beauty is on the inside.

Niggers are always niggers inside.

Jew+black ehhh....never comes out right. The best black mixes are like german french italian in that order.

>that nasal ridge, and monkey nostrils
>manly bottom portion of the face

Its a skill you pick up after being on Sup Forums for awhile. Don't worry, your powers will activate soon as well.

You can't make me attracted to such different races anymore than you can from a horse or any other animal, race mixing is an extreme minority even with its promotion and propagation.

Don't forget the simian shelf

LE CHERRY PICKING FACE

Half niger is not a human.

>simian shelf
Are negroes upright monkeys who simply got off the ground?

>jew wearing blackface
kek

Every day this dutch retard is making these threads and posting these ugly shitskins. Why the fuck mods aren't doing anything about this?

Yes

ly.

Damn, and she goes to Berkeley....

Sorry Anons... but I woukd pretend to be a liberal for this piece of fine mixed ass.

The Jew can not tolerate these smiles, harmony, peace, tranquility, progress, and love.

You're not fooling anyone neger.

Fucked a halfie who looked like this, 2nd day of college. She liked being called a nigger in bed.

independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
One of the world's most eminent scientists was embroiled in an extraordinary row last night after he claimed that black people were less intelligent than white people and the idea that "equal powers of reason" were shared across racial groups was a delusion.

James Watson, a Nobel Prize winner for his part in the unravelling of DNA who now runs one of America's leading scientific research institutions, drew widespread condemnation for comments he made ahead of his arrival in Britain today for a speaking tour at venues including the Science Museum in London.

The 79-year-old geneticist reopened the explosive debate about race and science in a newspaper interview in which he said Western policies towards African countries were wrongly based on an assumption that black people were as clever as their white counterparts when "testing" suggested the contrary. He claimed genes responsible for creating differences in human intelligence could be found within a decade.

Do you have a higher iq and education than a geneticist Nobel prize winner and the founder of DNA?

Our posterity will never forget him, for not betraying us in our time of dying, we can not forget our heroes or we have no one to look up to.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCZinX209rA

AND NOW DIVERSITY!
DJ RACEMIXER EVOLUTION DENIER AND RACE DIVERGENCE KILLER SCHLOMO!
youtube.com/watch?v=6cHNpowrTyQ

oh look another "mixed people are beautiful" threads. is it the same person posting it over and over again or is there some kind of outside influence?

I could tell her IQ from her shirt, not her face.

On an individual case by case you can find some mulatto cunt that looks semi-human but on an aesthetic civilizational level, a blue, blonde, fair-skinned Aryan race is more beautiful than a society of niggerfied atomized rootless mongrels.

Is she is supposed to be attractive ?

>tfw you know beauty is arbitrary

Have you all considered what looks good for a fish ?

How about for a Cow ?

Or aliens ?

think about it

Shut the fuck up you fucking retarded fuck, having to change my entire format of thought to a lower marxo-materialist-individualist plan annoys me.

Stop lowering my thought realm.

There's a lot of ugly people you come across that you don't know are mixed.

I don't want a mixed slut for a daughter. I want good white children who look like me.

But yes, this is about socio-economo racism, imperialism and legacy of slavery, never mind the ancestors of many white people were no better economically than a negro slave and were born in exact economic situation with even less help available.

duh.

this thread again
hide and you know what
fucking roaches

NO, WE DESTROY THEIR BELIEFS!

>implying you'd say no

I don't feel the need to mess with evolution.

ly

Do you actually consider that good looking? At least post attractive people.

She looks Jewish like pic related.

muh dick

fake tits do nothing for me anymore. they actually look comical

Mixed race people are attractive less often than regular full race people.

The only whites that should race mix are the ones that have an indistinguishable fat face with an inward slackjaw. They would produce more attractive offspring, but put an attractive white+attractive white and you'll have a better result.

???????

Sup Forumstards still dont get that racemixing is not about appearance. Its about opportunities of intellect, ability to create culture(real culture) and develop it.

I'd fuck a nignog, or a spic, or any other degenerate that isn't white or eastern asian. But I'd never procreate with one.

>ability to create real culture and develop it.
When do we raid and pillage the ghettos?

Culture is for faggots who have nothing better to do.

OP is a fucking Nigerian fag princess ra-

The chances of someone that's mixed to look good are fucking microscopic, almost as microscopic as your dick OP.

im mixed german, russian and pole
im pretty much 10/10

>bondage
In top 5 list of worst fetishes. Seriously how fucked in the head are you. Hey, heres the ultimate pleasure. Fucking kill yourself

ly

>german, russian and pole
it is one race , Bogdan

>Powers
>Activate
Soon.

> ability to create culture(real culture) and develop it.

New American Dream?

t's actually because he's Anglo. Anything is an improvement upon the Anglo aesthetically.

He's also likely non-white or just natural British """"""""beauty standards"""""""

sandbags, get some real tits

Make up does wonders

America is a good example. You can directly observe the dependence of the decline of American culture on racemixing. Same with Russia. Same with whole europe.

This guy gets it.