How much would you owe? MA$TURBATION MONEY

You've probably heard about that bullshit proposed law that would fine men $100 for masturbating because it's "an act against an unborn child."

cnn.com/2017/03/13/health/abortion-texas-lawmaker-trnd/

Let's be real here...how much money would you owe if you were fined $100 for each time you masturbated?

keklel.org/news/how-much-money-would-you-owe-if-you-were-fined-100-for-each-time/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCwlCYyom9s
youtube.com/watch?v=ANVTaickg3A&feature=youtu.be&t=44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was a joke made about how fucking stupid Republican legislation is. No one actually supports this.

Why do you keep on lying and pretending that Leftists have the power, authority, or right to pass any such law?
We won. These threads are pointless. Stop wasting my board space. Sage.

I just masturbated vigorously and now I feel bad
Millions of potential Barbosas spilled on the floor

730k ish

Shit, I'd nearly be a negative millionaire.

That's actually a good idea since it'll make Millennials less cucked in the long run. I'm on no fap day 7 and so far my depression and impotence has dissapated. Every time I think of jerking off now, I see myself from an out of body experience watching me pathetically tug my dick to a video of an underprivileged girl while I'm no where closer to getting laid. At least on no fap, I have the energy and motivation to get laid. Fuck being a cuck

I've been fapping everyday since I was twleve, so about 4 million dollars

its satire
>sage

So how they are going to catch men masturbating so they can fine them?

8 years of action so around 80k haha

>underprivileged

bout tree fiddy

A conservative estimate would put me at half a million dollars

that's a false equivalency to abortion/birth control, but even so, go ahead lol pass that law, who's gonna watch me jack off?

Fine women $1000 for menstruation

I am beginning to think the fake meme of 15th is starting early. Every thread is retarded with fake reports. youtube.com/watch?v=ZCwlCYyom9s

>not cumming on birds

>keklel
i can film myself jerking off and make more

Less than I thought

That must have been unpleasant if you only consider it 3% of a jack off

>3%
>when you opened 20+ tabs, ready to go and do the first stroke but suddenly your mother comes in

youtube.com/watch?v=ANVTaickg3A&feature=youtu.be&t=44

I was pondering the other day. When women started taking the pill and for other reasons their hormones contaminated the drinking water supply. What happens to the testosterone in mans spunk. My friend reminded me that men are degenerate and most of our cum is disposed off in other ways rather than tissues in the loo.