How do you deal with Nihilist friends?

How do you deal with Nihilist friends?

It's just something kids go through. Just wait until they get a job.

>it's a very frustrating process

fucking kek
this guy

The same way you deal with others I guess

Satan, I still have friends that have jobs that are still Nihilist and have no overall value structure. I'm very straight forward when it comes to my values and what I believe in.

If you have nihilist friends it is because you are not personally inspiring enough. Imagine life as a dash through the woods with your friends. You should always want to be the one in front, finding the new path, pointing to the new beasts, leaping the river first. If you act and think like this you will never have to deal with such things--nobody is a nihilist while he's sprinting through the forest of discovery. People become nihilists when they spend all day sitting around doing nothing, and seeing nothing new.

My adventure in the Right has been one of constant discovery and rage. Rage is such a great emotion. It's like happiness except it doesn't go away, it only gets stronger the angrier you get..

Tell him he's a moron and just leave it at that. They all think nihilism is cool because of the Big Lebowski but its a self destructive philosophy that leads the believers to apathetic ruin.

Buddhists have something similar to nihilism in the form of the idea of impermanence. But they dont go all 'waah nothing matters!'. Accept you're gonna die and make your life mean something to you. Its all you can do.

As a militant nihilist, I enjoy going between 2 echo chambers: Sup Forums and leddit to gain insight on different positions.

Results: reddit seems.more reasonable

Constantly point out to them that they only announce they are nihilists to everyone as a defense mechanism to cover up for their own inadequacies which they are fearful to confront head on or be challenged on.

normally actual nihilists don't go around boasting they are nihilistic.
but on anonym00se image boards dedicated to politics its a different story
t. nihilist

>believes in no inherent value
>values no inherent value
>?????
>autism

remind them the only logical option for a nihilist is suicide. otherwise they're an illogical animal who holds onto their primal instinct of survival.

Bomb them on the street.

sauce

>people will fall for this bait

Nihilism is really nothing more than a deep rooted self loathing.

A true nihilist wouldn't have friends. Tell him to stop being edgy

good post

No one thinks its cool because of the big lebowski, did you even watch that movie? The nihilists are jackasses and get their lanky german asses kicked.

>Sup Forums
>echochamber

I don't think you know what that word means.

Am I a centrist if I have far right and far left beliefs? Do they even out?

t. sith

Probably my personal experiences tainting where people get it from. I had a friend in high school who became a nihilist after cumming all over that movie.

I think he just wanted to get drunk and sleep in a pool honestly..

It's a pretty funny movie.

Centrist just means "I don't know what I believe and I don't stand for anything. I identify as any comfortable, conformist position that I never have to justify, so that I can smugly castigate others who actually have a value system."

If you don't want to talk about politics, just don't talk about it.

Nihilism is literally the greatest evil known to man.

You'll thank me later cuck. Let's go on an adventure.

I don't think nihilism is that bad. In fact, I'd argue that it's a pretty good foundation to explore deeper philosophy. The only problem with it is that plenty of people never move on from the 'nothing matters' meme and fail to see the opportunities it offers. If I've a friend stuck in this rut, I encourage them to continue exploring.

I never even met a nihilist.

>centrists

Introduce them to Jordan Peterson youtube videos.

I watched it for the first time in high school and didnt touch it until this MGSV edit got me in the mood to watch it again. It still holds up.

>ITT people don't understand nihilists
think of it as individualistic hedonism
sure nihilists typically believe nothing really does matter
however starving doesn't feel so good and we'd rather like to be happy while we exist so that's why we don't off ourselves

And self centered hedonism is just as self destructive as someone starving themselves because they dont want to live anymore.

You have to understand user, people get nihilists just fine. Its why most people hate you.

Oh I never said you guys don't hate us
There was just some anons here asking why we don't off our selves and how they don't even believe in happiness.
at least know why we exist and what we actually believe

I'm pretty sure getting a job made me a nihilist.

That's actually more evil than what most people stereotype nihilism as being.

>reddit seems.more reasonable
Hello fellow Plebbitor.

Wow what a realistic portrayal of left/right dichotomies.

This only makes sense if the middle guy represents both (((Democrats and Republicans))) while the two opposing figures are the volk with polarized political opinions.

>he doesn't realize that realpolitik is the only effective way
How's high school ideologists?

Sith Lords dealt in absolutes, so the idea of a Darth Nihilist really defeats the whole fucking purpose of being a Sith in the first place.........

Sup Forums is literally an echo chamber.

Man, I remember when I started a thread on here about how nihilism was the best and it took off and I realized I did not care enough to argue with anyone about it.

You're a funny leaf.

Wait until they mature around 26, if they're still a nihilist—kill them.

This. Wanting to ethnicly cleanse Jews is a good feeling.

To be fair eventually all things we know of in existence will be destroyed. Everything that ever was will be gone. There really is no point to life other than the fact of living. I'm a hedonistic nihilist myself. Pleasure good, pain bad, that's pretty much all I live by. I weight the potential pain vs potential pleasure.

Criticizing Trump will get you called shareblue/CTR. That's an echo chamber in my opinion.

>WE HAVE HOLY RIGHT TO DEFEND CHRISTIAN LANDS

→ → → →

→ → →

→ →
>>SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP
>>KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.
>>OBEY = OYVEY
>>SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
>>SATURN=/=JUPITER
>>THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
>>HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
>>SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
>>KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
>>TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST
>>WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE
>>>

Nihilism is always pushed on whites, It's done so that way they can't have children. Why do you think only 49.6% of US babies are white.

You're a fag. Holy shit this is bad.

But you're still here. So much for that.

10/10 grammar

Scam them into giving you money. Since nothing matters anyway, they shouldn't need to hold on to their cash.

Because you spend so much time working out elaborate conspiracy theories that you have no time to have sex?

Nihilism has been a cancerous growth in Western societies ever since the late 1800's, since WW2 it has become inoperable

>How do you deal with Nihilist friends?

Tell them that you don't believe them when they say they are nihlist.

It's a fucking retarded word.
Even Stirnerian style egoist cares about something (himself) so why is it called nihilism?
I didn't ever met anyone who would call themselves this anyway. Maybe it's a western term for being edgy teenager.

Nihilism is about believing that life is meaningless, the will to power, hedonism, egoism and the like are just baseless rationalisations for not killing yourself.

No. If you don't kill yourself then you're not a nihilist. You're just a confused loser.

Centrism doesn't necessarily mean you don't stand for anything, it just means that you decide your stance on issues on a case by case basis rather than an overarching personal belief system.

Kek

>How do you deal with Nihilist friends?
I've no friends, I'm the nihilist one.

>Nihilism is about believing that life is meaningless

It depends, some definitions say that instrinsic meaning is impossible no matter what under the loosest definitions. Let's say it was proven God exists and that there 100% is an afterlife that is truly eternal and not subject to entropy or information loss.

There would still be people saying, "Eh, what's the point, what changes if I go to heaven or was never born in the first place"

>facebook meme spouting
Seek martyrdom

>If there was 100% proof God exists and created humanity for a purpose there would be people who believe life still has no purpose

In that case those people are known as mentally deficient. No philosophising required

Out of all his disciples, Kek loves nihilists the best. Those who do it just to watch it collapse.

The NEET shall inherit the Earth.

>tfw too smart to have an opinion

Gift them a knife.

They should get the hint.

I became a nihlist in high school because I typed in anus.com for shits and giggles and it turned out to be a nihlist site full of 'redpilled' articles.