When will western europe learn to treat us equally?

euractiv.com/section/health-consumers/news/lower-quality-of-same-food-brands-in-eastern-europe-raises-eyebrows/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJHETdxwv8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never

But we are not equal...

>treat us equally
>Kosovo

Hurry up and ban all your communist parties first.

>those digits
>so close

when you can manage your country properly, perhaps then

Never and we should stop expecting it.

you haffta take mo refugees

When you poor shits become equal in economy, quality of life, corruption levels etc.
When you stop being ex-commie shitholes.

In Poland for example you have no left wing party in the parliament.
Western Europe = Commies
Eastern Europe = "we know what commies are"

Why should the west treat you equally?

You Shit on western values.
Your alcoholics only trying to start wars.

All you do its beat the shit out of each other, personal and international.

When will you learn to act like a westerner?

This is our only solution Radu. Take our cigans and we will let you live peacefully

Aren't you like France but with piss in the middle?

you're one to talk, Erdogan

>sell product in Western Europe
>region of high pay and therefore high consumer prices
>higher profit, good quality

>sell product in Eastern Europe
>region of low wages and therefore low consumer prices
>lower profit, have to resort to lower the quality

no brainer

>WESTERN VALUES

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
You are such a soviet fuck you can't even imagine.
West went full retarded commie style and you call that a "western values" and want east to follow.
Hans smartest in the world as always.

>westernr values
>public raping
>public murdering
>burning cars
are you joking ahmed?

Does acting like a westerner mean letting your country get systematically destroyed by every other shitskin ?

Fucking cuck

>Hurry up and ban all your communist parties first.
You have no idea how redpilled our people are on communism, mister kiwi.

Being called a communist over here is a 100x bigger insult and a stigma than being called a nazi. Politicians have had their entire careers ruined once it has come out they used to work for commies in the soviet times.

I have heard the "EU = Soviet Union" comparison over here more often than I can count on both hands.

Just don't buy their stuff. I almost don't buy anything foreign, except some washing stuff, tea and fruits

All of Eastern Europe should help Macedonia rid itself of its Shqiptar problem.

>Free money for lazy cunts
>Volunteer commie blocks
>Most degenerated on a planet
>Extreme immigration
>Feminist

(((Western values)))

Funny, at this point the only one who can preserve western values is Eastern Europe.

Acting like a westerner = acting like a cuckold

No thank you, I'd rather be a drunken savage

When will you start paying the same price for food?

The nations fucking up the middel east are talking here.

ahahahah the hypocrisy.

I am the one sitting here and laughing.

Your paycheck will be forced upon you.

Yes I am.

Frenchman gets it, and you guys will vote Le Pen while germans vote for (((Schülz))) and cuck themselves even further and keep shitting on eastern euros.

>"EU = Soviet Union"
Well the Breznev doctrine is in full effect in the EU.

Living from gibs me datz, selling your self to the Americans? Shiting up others country's and expecting to be respected for that?

When will you understand that your a tool who gets the blame and only the US the benefiting from it?

>friendly reminder
Hitler did nothing wrong

Macron will win, and everyone who put money on Le Pen will lose, apparently 50% of all bets currently are on Le Pen

Be Hans = be right:
>Monarchy - Hans is right
>Nazi - Hans is right
>Capitalist - Hans is right
>Communism - Hans is right
>Liberal - Hans is right
>Hating other white people - Hans is right

Just die out already.

Don't act like you even have any values aside from feeling morally superior for no reason, Hans.

Until you treat the refugees with the respect that they deserve

>When will you understand that your a tool who gets the blame and only the US the benefiting from it?

>be germany
>have us bases on your soil since 1945
>lecture others about being a tool

go home hans you're drunk

>67676
Kek approved

Try to make us, oh wait, you do. Thanks for the billions of migrants. Tyron niggel panjit hussein.

Try to not loose your empire.

Fucking romanian OP we fucking kill one of you thieves once a week.
You have to go back or die trying.

We treat the refugees with utmost respect. To be exact, we respect their wish not to stay in our country.

>What is Brexit/Trump effect
Nah, Le Pen will win, you are just bitter because you guys are literally shaking at the thought of ever voting for AfD.

Is prepping the bull a western value
If it is then we truly never will be equal, we just switched places

Yes I lecture you because even with us bases we dont fall for the nigger meme.

You idiots caused all the refugees by listening to niggers.

Now your the ones occupied by the US.

Each time the US nigger comes and says we should go to war we tell him to go and fuck him self.

We got bigger balls then you ever will have.

Made some small fixes.

>What is Brexit/Trump effect
Implying French people look up to the Anglos the way your non country does

Fuck off Estonia

I like this map.

Agree

And we rape 1000 of your women daily, at least this is what you're saying, sleazeball.

Why all the italians I see in city center pubs are absolute coward manlets? 1.6m, pants in ass, oversized shoes...pussies.

Respect must be earned, so far, we're all just alcoholics and pessimists.
Maybe when we're all start fucking working and stop the corruptiom, maybe then west will respect slavs.
The problem is always almost yourself.

It's known as genetic drift

Just push Helsinki to the Baltic Sea.

Fixing the shit you caused is a western value.

If we acted like you you be starving.

>Respect must be earned, so far, we're all just alcoholics and pessimists.
And hypocrites.
You cry about everything the EU does, but gladly accept the money which built your infrastructure and you want the EU to protect you from Russia

When will Western and Eastern Europe start to treat the Mediterranean South equally
They are the forfathers of this continent

He did absolutely nothing wrong

I don't want, that nigger wants

>USA
>understanding what Europeans are talking about

Choose one.

>italians
>in Romania
Why? You have nothing. Just misery and tribal wars.

>We got bigger balls then you ever will have.
That's because refugees are in Your country and fucking Your women making you a total cuck ;^)

Eh, most money goes back to germony anyway trough their countless market chains, corporations and most of the media they own.

Believe me, they earn more in the end.

Who the fuck are you trying to bullshit nigger? You are literally sending ships all the way to Lybian coast to pick up BBC because you can't wait to prep five at once.

When you become equal

When billions of rapefuges colonizes them and Eurocuckjew Union collapses, then we will not treat them equally.

Well, lots of polls still predict Le Pen to win, and the mainsteam polls that do predict Macron to win can't be trusted since people hardly admit to voting for Le Pen on those. Besides, Le Pen has more facebook likes and other social media population far over every other candidate, which counts for something too.

Instead of arguing with me, Hans, why don't you go ahead and redpill your fellow germans? Do you seriously want to remain the eternal kraut forever?

Related to your links, is because many people lack self respect, exactly as in the West. But while there at least they are protected by the last remnants of capitalism morality regarding product quality, here we're swamped by turkish shitty products at almost Western prices, and Romanians are fighting over the,.

Did you saw the vegetable stands? Our country has one of the most fertile soil in Europe, on large areas, yet we have to choose between turkish products watered with piss and chemicals, and spanish/italian ones grown and picked by Romanians working for peanuts.

If they would return home, clean up some of the problematic gypsies, and start doing agriculture on a large scale they will be rich in a decade.

>Rome
>Romania
>both latin languages
I wonder why? Maybe you are a nigg and know's shit about european history?

Those fathers dont exist anymore.
Romans and Greeks are now replaced by turkish rape-babies entirely just like you soon will be.

>when will you bend over for mudslime cock like we do?

fuck off germany nobody likes you retarded cucks.

This case in particularly is a perfect example why one world government will never work, nor will the Union, no matter how hard they bullshit about united Europe.
Globalization doesn't exist, it never did, it was always ever just a centralization, nothing else.

Well the whole European project has been hijacked by ex-commie bureaucrats urging to build a German dominated European superstate. I want it destroyed just as much as you do.
youtube.com/watch?v=bJHETdxwv8Y

Top cuckold

No, because some french faggot decided to bomb based Gheddafi and for several international laws we can't bomb the niggerships.
The fascism is growing up in Italy, this will end soon.

When you free them from (((liberalism))).

dont worry romanon. Soon the EU will fall appart, after the right wingers inevitably win everywhere in the upcoming elections and things will fall into place naturally. The EU can't fuck eastern europe forever.

Communist Europe hate us because communist parties... ha ha.

We do not have communist parties, no one is communist here, at least for a while. What we have are parties infested by Securitate, either old guys or new - is a cancer we cannot escape, it seems.

The so called right wing party is infested also by Soros-affiliated individuals and EU lackeys, the left one looks to me they will soon convert to islam and pay tribute again to erdopig.

>Well, lots of polls still predict Le Pen to win
Le Pen wins, the EU breaks apart you go back to being a Russian bitch.

Macron wins, the EU survives and you get to clean my toilet for a few Euros.

Guess you prefer being a bitch over a cleaning lady.

>western values
do you uphold those before or after you throw your daughters in a pile of grizzled mudslimes.

slaughter all sand niggers

Jesus fucking christ, open a fucking book.
I don't even know where to start.

Dude, you can clean my toilets while I develop your wife's bull prepping app

>the EU breaks apart you go back to being a Russian bitch.
NATO.

>western values

Sorry if I shit on sharia

>Really makes you think huh

Is there any difference between Germans and Jews?
-love money more than europe
-see themselves as kissed by God
-stands behind EU
Everything you can say about Jews is true about Germans as well.

work hard.
all of you combined doesn't make 1 German economy. You're poor as fuck and the poor don't deserve equality.

"Roman incursions under Emperor Trajan between 101–102 AD and 105–106 AD resulted in half of the Dacian kingdom becoming a province of the Roman Empire called "Dacia Felix". The Roman rule lasted for 165 years. During this period the province was fully integrated into the Roman Empire, and a sizeable part of the population were newcomers from other provinces.[30] The Roman colonists introduced the Latin language. According to followers of the continuity theory, the intense Romanization gave birth to the Proto-Romanian language.[31][32] The province was rich in ore deposits (especially gold and silver in places like Alburnus Maior). Roman troops pulled out of Dacia around 271 AD.[33][34] The territory was later invaded by various migrating peoples.[35][36][37][38]

Burebista, Decebalus and Trajan are considered the Romanians' forefathers in Romanian historiography"

via Wikipedia.

You do not deserve equality. Now enjoy some more Lidls and Aldis.

>Dude, you can clean my toilets while I develop your wife's bull prepping app
Easy to dish out the bantz early in the month, but at the end of the month when your booze money is running low you know you'll be on your knees scrubbing my toilet.

The prices are the same pal, that's the problem.
You can try that if you live near border. The whole fucking union is nothing but Germany manufacturing shit in the East for broken penny and selling it overpriced to the West EU, and then looking condescending when they send back redistributed taxes, while they are taking black cocks to prep and tells the Ukrainians to fuck off back to warzone, with Poles ending up taking care of the real refugees, unlike the hypocritical kraut larping like authoritarian gutmensch.

Americans nuked the wrong country.

>muh money

>Everything you can say about Jews is true about Germans as well.
Cool story bruv

>Le Pen wins, the EU breaks apart you go back to being a Russian bitch.
In case all those unions collapse, we can re-negotiate a defense deal with other countries, like other balts, finland, maybe sweden, maybe US. Also, EU =/= NATO, EU might well collapse but NATO is mostly based around US, and I don't see US collapsing by 2050, they seem to be doing fine, with Trump in office and everything.

>Macron wins, the EU survives and you get to clean my toilet for a few Euros.
Is that problematic for you, kraut? Do you want to clean all those toilets by yourself?

>Guess you prefer being a bitch over a cleaning lady.
You are creating a false dilemma. Russia will not attempt to do shit, as long as US exists. When will you learn that? Rapefugees don't want to come here either, so we are perfectly golden. Don't worry about eastern europe so much, worry about your country. I'd be really worried if I was down there, in your place. You guys will be one of the first, coupled with Sweden, to fall for the demographic jew.

When will you destroy Europe again? You are running late Hans, Europe should be rekt already don't you think?

Ashkenazi literally means German

>we conquered that useless lands two thousand years ago then we go away
>"You're the same people!"

Genetics[edit]

Frequencies of Y Haplogroups in Europe

Distribution of Haplogroup R1b
The Romanians as some Balkan people are the only marked by significant (>10%) frequency of five Y-chromosome haplogroups in Europe.[citation needed]

The prevailing element in Wallachia (Ploiești, Dolj), Moldavia (Piatra Neamț, Buhusi), Dobruja (Constanţa) and northern Republic of Moldova is recorded to be Haplogroup I,[53] while the gene pool of Transylvania is often untypical and diverse.[54]

Try again.

Says the future nuke drop zone.

Nigger your country is a designated WMD drop zone.

In any future conflict all eastern country's get reduced to ashes.

Welcome to your "bright future"

I be laughing seeing you die. Not to mention I be the one shooting you too.

And dont even think about escaping to the west, we are full.

You know it is true.
Germans both lefty and right wing would rather go to war than pay war reparations. You just love money so much that you would kill every European left just to not loose it.

>Western values

There was an interview of western cunt journalist with japanese mangaka who draws Girl and Panzer manga few weeks back.
She was chastising him, accusing him of promotion of pedophilia, and in the end she ask him 'Why do they (japanese) not try to be more like westerners?' to which mangaka calmly responded that she should mind the pakistani rape gangs she covers up for back in the 'west'.

So shove your western values up your entitled ass, and fuck off, I guess it is about the right time for another of your transitioning hormone blocker pills.

lol.. you swarm like roaches here, idiot. Where the fuck to you think your "designer" gay clothes are made? Plenty of money to be made here, and you're a macaroni short to be jews in that regard.

Also I loved everywhere in Europe I went, and someone tried to make a snide comment went directly into his face and in 5 min all were almost crying that "oh, I did not meant to offend, dinduknewnoting"

Pussies

Also Milan was a blast, Italian woman (the typical darkish skin, slim, big teeth, ugly like shit) begging a nigger in a tram to fuck her and he said no, I"m married. Ah aha ah

When 1 million niggers will come in Italy until 2020, you'll beg to come here. You'll fit right there with gypsies, with dark skin, greasy hair and gold chains.

Or maybe not, you seem you're into BBC.

>Rapefugees don't want to come here either

>What are Russians in Estonia?
>When do Russians riot and try to take over Estonia?
>Russia clearly Eestis best friend!

According to this map Italy is mostly J2 - semite.
True, you are not same people, Italy = arabs.