youtu.be/-ebSaGCZeyA

The glass is always half full

nope.

Why, we have it today.

If a happy homogeneous Family is what you mean

>being a nostalgiacuck

Good. Fuck christfags

amazing

I usually hate you because of your bants. But now I hate you because you make me depressed

>that wink

It still exist... just not in the nigger and spic filled urban wastelands.

This never went away.
Protip: what you see on TV and in movies is not real.
If you ever come to the US, go to one of these red spots.

I'm 24 and videos like this want me to quit Sup Forums and kill myself

this fucking kid is more mature in this aspect, than those 25 year old autistic college kids
damn son

>calls himself anonymous
>doesn't judge Hitler by what he did

Hes not mature he is a little annoying shit

weaponized autism

It doesn't deserve to come back.

Suburban living is what led to the moral degradation of our society. We must return to a rural lifestyle if we want to reverse this degradation.

All I want is to have a simple family free of degeneracy. Is that really so much to ask?

How can you not judge Hitler when he killed a bunch of jews, then messed with half the world, and then was stupid enough to loose a world war and ruin germany for decades

Move into the middle of nowhere and home school your kids.

Im not saying he is a wise sage user, just that he can actually talk without screaming ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!
Being an edgy kid is normal, maybe he will learn more. Or just go full 1488

>Allegheny Country
>Blue

How? I saw trump signs everywhere, Those damn Bhutanese faggots.

He's dead, doesen't help to judge him. You can only judge living Germans for giving their support for people like Merkel and now Schulz.

>be australian
>go to the middle of nowhere
>get raped by abos

Alabama Visitors Bureau courtesy or the Red State welcoming committee

I have this. So do many others. The left will destroy themselves while we sit back and laugh.

Yeah. Same thing with the natives here but, they are always drunk.

It never went away, you idiot. It just never gets mentioned by the agenda driven msm.
Here...have some white, homeschooled Christians from New Jersey.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=RFbWkL818XQ

Example drunk natives, courtesy or the Red State welcoming committee.

>this fucking wink

Oh my sides
Fucking gen Z will fix everything the boomers broke.

>implying they all died out
My aunt has blonde hair & blue eyes, so does her husband. Both of their 2 girls have the same. The oldest looks like a clone of my aunt when she was a kid down to almost the last detail. The younger one takes after both.
>a happy homogeneous Family
Every race should have more of those. Every race should also have at least one fucking nation they can call theirs, untouched by immigration or at least untouched by race mixing. These people had the right idea.
Not necessarily, the relatives I just mentioned live a sort of suburb type area that's surrounded by a heavily rural area.
Michigan here, MAGA forever!

>that wink

KEK, what a good lad

No one that voted for Trump thought they would get "rich", we just are less fucking poor than under the oppressive King Nigger regime.

Not sure if your posts are shitty bait or you are stupid. Have a (You).

Hard times create strong men, this kid is more mature than most millennials twice his age.

I love this kid LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=WyotOM8CGrw

Everything is coming back.
It's some high-level Yin-Yang and Karma shit to explain, but to give an example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

But I would say the prophecy is wrong in the terms of the date and the mayan calendar gave us the actually right date for the change on December 21st 2012.
We noticed already a change in the timeline with the so called "meme magic". Things like the Germanwings accident and Trump's election aren't coincidents anymore.
Soon we will awake the magic completely again in our universe.
>Until then we have to meme on.

>gen z will save us all.

It will come back if enough people work to achieve it. Defeatist pussies like you do nothing to help the cause, sitting around and believing you've already lost is the only sure way to lose, my child.

How is life in the Dakotas and Wisconsin?