Got a few questions

Got a few questions.
Why do non-whites dare to post in this board?
don't they realize this is a far right white place?
Remember jackie Sup Forums and jesus in hwndu?
people like them would be next after the emperor's cleansing right?
I'm confused.

go back to your kebab stand Ahmed

t. Muhammed

Jüden here. Because this is an anonymous board, achmed.

Hivemind knows no race

>t. Mehmet Mehmetoglu

Why do u hate cultural enrichment? Just bend over and accept my bbc, i'll make this quick and painless, cuck.

I wonder whose behind this

Have you ever known a shitskin to realize how unwanted they are?

Sup Forums shilled for /r/the Donald constantly during the election inviting normalfags to set up the fall

all of the mestizos and mulattoes during HWNDU sealed this board's fate

also communist redditors work around the clock to post BLACKED threads too (they have been doing this since 2012)

I honestly don't see this board being anything other than left of center by the 2018 mid term elections with the only prevalent politically incorrect opinion being vague dislike of Islam

Rip Sup Forums

HWNDU was a good psyop and also the reddit fag invasion circa mid 2016 has turned this board into some civic nationalist place.
I donno why non-whites in your western countries even post here they should be banned outright,only non-whites who stay in their countries should be allowed to post here.

I definitely miss old Sup Forums.

It's a fair question coming from a Sup Forumstard who
occasionally visits pol and always finds the same white power propaganda.
answer me fags.

>also communist redditors work around the clock to post BLACKED threads too
That's false. I remember when it started, before 2012 on Sup Forums and it was actually a stormfront psyop.

Also some I assume, are cuckolds and actual shitskins

Are you (native) German?

warum?

Why I ask? If you are a native German you should be in favour of "white power", if not, you should get the fuck back to your own country.

> German Caliphate tries to enact Sharia
No thanks Mohammed. Shouldnt you be picking out a crowd of people to run over?

Its like they dont even remember the 7 steps of cuckoldry

>anonymous board
>place
What did he mean by this?

i'm trying to understand the mentality of, let's say, a jap or a brazilian or an indian or paki.
they come here and show support to whatever is trending.
Do they know is all against them?

Are you native German or not.

Curiosity, self-hate, trolling, identity issues etc. is some of the reasons why non-Europeans frequent this board. Also many non-Europeans are conservative and anti-establishment.