Ahahahaha

Ahahahaha

haha indeed.

Now instead of facing Fillon in the second round, Le Pen will face turbocuck Macron and lose.

The question is if she wins against Macron

Brekekek The frogs are blessed by Kek.

Is Fillon the center-right candidate?

yes

Is this a bad thing?

Yes, because Le Pen's chances of beating Macron in round two are not nearly as good as against Fillon

Macron has a lot more support on the ground.

These are the numbers of sponsorships given by mayors.

Presidential candidates need 500 to run for it.

>People give a shit about Macaron
A
FUCKING
CUPCAKE

#ImWithHer

#imWithHer

>Renaud Camus
>1
>MUH MUH GREAT REPLACEMENT

I know people who do. They are like your Hillary supporters.
Even though he had no program they would follow him.
Even though they know exactly well that he will continue to bring our country downhill.
Even though he is a Rothschild banker, supported by all the elites who placed him here.
They believe he is an "alternative" and that he is really "anti-system" while being himself the embodiment of the establishment.

Most of the upper middle class, mostly leftist liberal and the population of foreign descend and immigrants will vote for him.
The Front National has been hated for so long that many people don't want to listen to them.
They are like the Fox news of French politics if you catch my drift.

Why? Aren't Fillon's supporters more likely to vote for MLP in the second round than Macron's?

Maybe it's time you guys have another little insurrection.

You spawned a great movement last time, maybe you can do it again?

It wan known that Fillon would cut 500,000 jobs before. The media just chose to make a big deal out of it now to crash his campaign even more.

Its like he wants to lose on purpose.

>import over a million niggers
>slash half a million jobs

Okiedokie!

>the French are all ponyfags
figures

I hope Frenchies are smart enough to vote for her, either way good luck French bothers, you are on the right track VIVA RÉVOLUTION!!! MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN!!!!!

wtf is this shit about "rounds"? do Europeans not understand voting? it's not supposed to be a boxing match

pretty much everyone in this election claim to be "anti-system"

Macron support came from the fact
- he's young
- he worked outside politics before even if it's for Rothschild
- the last work legislation project was from him and unlike the retarded syndicalist and antifa like to pretend their is a lot of people who liked the law with the exception of the article 2.

Macron is popular among the big city area middle class and entrepreneur.
Le pen have the support of the working class and countryside

Fillon voter gonna vote MLP yes
However the center-right will vote Macron

Only rural and suburban retards vote for Lepen.
All city people vote for Macron.

Macron vs Lepen = Hillary vs trump
Fillion vs Lepen = Random republican vs trump

Don't know which configuration is the best ...

this proves city dwellers are the retards then

Who would the 49% of Hillary voters vote for in a random republican vs trump case?

She got very strong scores in Marseille tho'

Fillon want to cut 500 000 governement job to reduce expenses and increase the weekly hour work time to them
If it's all in the prefectoral/departemental/regional I would agree because there is way too many people and it's inneficient as fuck.
But because it's where all politician put their friend/family all those cut will be toward cops/judge/hospital/scientist where their are already low on workforce, have shit pay and are waaayyy over their legal weekly working time to make shit somehow working.

no surprise

>Only real french people vote for Lepen.
>All city niggers and dhimmis vote for Macron.

FTFY

Being honest isn't always a good thing, ya know. The guy is good, but Le Pen is better (her economics aren't, though).

She would lose against fillon because fillon's voters are cuckservatives.

That means a small portion of them would vote for le pen is fillon wasn't there.
All the left would vote fillon because marine is literally hitler.

Fillon vs lepen mathematically means less votes for le pen than she would against macron.

Why are bretons so tolerant ?

This

Goddamn it

I love how le Pen votes are in grey and Macrons in purple.

Bretons have some sort of deep hatred to everything related to far-right and nazism.

The number of supporting mayors doesn't invalidate what he has to say. It's just that to be candidate you need a real program or at least vision (like macron, since he obviously doesn't have a program).

Celtcucks just like the leftie Scots and Irish

They have most homogenous society there. Almost no shitskins and such. They don't know why nigs are bad, so they assume they are ok, equality blablabla

same shit with north east coast and new england

Alcoholism.

Because you think our polls are not slighty manipulated?

> Plans to cut 500,000 jobs
> Demands more immigration because more jobs???

Macron leads in the whitest region in all of France?

Le Pen leads in Marseille district, where the shitskins are already at 46%.

Same fucking pattern: love diversity when you are not affected by it.

t. Jean Jacques

>Macron is popular among the big city area middle class and entrepreneur.
what kind of entrepreneur.
Pretty sure it's the million€ of capital kind.
Macron did nothing for the real entrepreneurs, I still see shops closing everyday. Literally.

Not enough enrichment.

See Hnngggg

What a fine specimen, how much would I need to pay for him?

It's not about actually doing things, it's about giving the impression you will do things. All about appearance and aura.

My father refuses to support Le Pen because she is "foolish" and when I ask why it's all about vague 10sc rant with no real argument and then he gets angry and yell like a drunktard (despite having a doctorate in STEM and being relatively cultured).

Medias with 30 years of FN bashing successfully managed to make a large part of the country angry against the party for no real reason.

You guys need more sensible free market reformss, not retarded populism where you fuck yourselves over by leaving the EU.

France gets enormous subsidies for their farmers through the EU. It was literally built around France's economy. How stupid can you be.

Don't talk with him, show him.

Show him the program and hide the fn logo from it from it for instance.
And in parallel show him the consequences of what happened when macron was in power, remember he DEEPLY involved in hollande's government from start to finish and is responsible for numerous economic laws passed by hollande as his economic counsellor.

And when you see he's buying into this narative of macron=bad, drop the truth bomb about the program being FN. He'll short circuit but if he's not a complete retard he'll recover properly.

Crash and burn the French agriculture sector so Fonterra can annex them.

NZ dairy empire now!!!

> is 24 years his senior
> was his teacher in high school
> so literally married to his abuser
> somehow a rather successful politician

WTF France

living the dream yes ?

fucking your teacher is a life goal

He is only successful because he is allied with the dark side though

You're not reasoning properly. Instead of thinking in terms of people you have to think in terms of what they represent.

Remember than a massive part of Fillon's voters would vote marine against macron, but all of them would vote fillon against marine PLUS ALL THE LEFT.

Marine vs fillon is extremely risky. I can't ever believe it when I see cucks ITT pretending she can win this one more easily.

Drop the redpill and turn him into a real nazi. What are you waiting for?!

Why couldn't they pick someone more... convincing looking? I want to laugh at they pathetic cuck Marcon, fucking seriously. I bet his voice is also funny as fuck.

lel, so qt

Raising your teacher's three kids is not my life goal...

Don Fillon will win.

He is the smartest of all candidates.

By far.

Chess duels should be mandatory during the TV debates.

Don Fillon remontada on March 20.

18+.

farmer suicidal goes by 3 in 2016, most of famer live with less than 400 € by month but eu policy is ok ...

Jesus Christ, what a literal cuck.

Fucking a few times,sure
But marrying and spending all your best years, not to mention raising her children as well ?

Madame kek svp

yeah marying and raising her childs is obviously not ok

The problem with EU subsidies is there are targeted at the jewish network and promote monopoly instead of fighting it.

>Don Fillon

that's an accurate Title
his own childrens give him a part of their salary

tards like you dont understand that we give more mopney to the EU than we get in echange !
our peasants are not the problem,
poleechs are

I'll cast my vote for Melenchon for the sake of lulzies

Introduce yourself if you wish to speak about the Don.

State your status and political servitude.

If you wish to make yourself the echo of rotting newspaper corporations running around like a pack of thirsty hyenas then you have my blessing child.

Don't you mean his wife's children?

Because they're still white for now.

turkroaches

Why not just Le Pen?

How edgy! I bet you'll look cool after that. Sure that will improve things around.

>hahaha I'm gonna call you a turkroach when it has nothing to do with the conversation!

They get subsidies from the EU but...
We give a lot more money to the EU

we're losing a few billions like that each year

You're like those edgy 15 year old's that said they support Johnson just to be unique

nice proxy, roach

>The remainers say, that "if we leave the EU, all farming in Wales would cease to exist". Gosh it's not like farming was invented in 1975!

t. Ahmet disporiafag
but you're right in that the roach has some points

Ebin

>russian using an Aus/pol/ meme
Waleed Aly is a fucking leach and a complete wanker.

kys.

I'm truly sorry about fucking your sister user

But it's your responsibility to not raise them as sluts :^)

>Only real french people vote for Lepen.
>All city niggers and goyims vote for Macron.
FTFY

I was on interpals a few years back and thought it was humorous that 90% of all the girls, from nearly every country had Turkey blocked.

Somehow doubt you'll be fucking anyone's sister outside of rape

Not surprised about that at all
But I guess you're not familiar with preferred Russian holiday destinations

she's crashing his plans, with no survivors

She probably plans to cut 600,000...

This thread is about Don Fillon greatness.

It's not tripadvisor here.

Entertain yourself somewhere else you pale agitators.

I hope Macron becomes the Président.

Between to blatant display of the jewish control, for being able to put a complete unknown mere months away from the election into the seat, the complete proof of the retardation of the average european, it'll be the last piece needed to fuel my unending hatred and devotion.

I was minding my own business before being attacked for no reason by a shithead Slav m8

he's the cuckservative

Bretagne have the greatest concentration of europeans in France.
Bretagne is the true face of europeanhood.
Inbred cuckdom. Spreading our asses to the subhumans is in our blood. Oblivion is our deserved Destiny.