Indian harassing Sean Spicer

Shree Chauhan was harassing him, his response, this country is great for allowing here..
Burn it..

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/03/shree-chauhan-sean-spicer-apple-store-video-bio-non-profit-photos-twitter/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KjkLH-3kIq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want this sandnigger punished.

RIGHT MEOW!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

anyone who is not a flaming autist care to provide details?

How do idiots like this thing think this helps their cause? She probably doesn't care, just feels the need to make her terrible voice heard. As if she could even talk in such a way to a government official in her own country in such a way.

Now shes had her fun and media have wasted inches on her- Deport her now.

Indian feminists are always uppity,Just attract her using chad or bob and later burn her.

I love the media, when people yelled at Clinton, nothing, but now if it's Anti Trump, front page.
By the way Italian LPR Trump sympathizer.

heavy.com/news/2017/03/shree-chauhan-sean-spicer-apple-store-video-bio-non-profit-photos-twitter/

shes just another special snowflake looking for her 15 minutes., well she got it. I hope someone finds her later and makes her eat her words.

POO = LOO

Elaborate

Basically, good sir, he is implying that those of Indian descent are both unable and unwilling to take their poo to the loo

>for allowing here

>what did OP mean by this?

Why isn't that bitch in jail?

I swear you can hear that she's fat. She's got that cocky fat accent most fat liberals have.

>SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She thinks she's the resistance fighting a war created in her head by the propaganda machine.

>pooflake
ftfy

Chubby Indians are my thing. I would bang her all night.

Let her die in a loo

Indian ethnic here, I'd say I pretty much hate all the westernized sjw Indians as well. They're deeply just like your whitey sjw and will end up destroying our culture if left unchecked over a span of a hundred years.

Even I wouldn't do that.

It's ok bro, I'm the ultimate wingman

I don't even thing she would be groped/graped in her homeland.

I'd normally be against whitey cucking us but if its with low quality womyns like that feel free to kindly do the needful.

She's American.

Have you ever had any? I've never really fucked any that had good hygiene. They don't have terrible hygiene but you can definitely tell they sweat.

Second gen Indian-Americans are the worst, deracinated Yankees who have no connection to the old culture at all desperately trying to cling to some identity that's not American

They're a sad breed desu, don't pass them off on Indians

Pic related is a barely fuckable Indian. Barely. Took me ages to find.

Fat pooey cunt SJW is subhuman filth.

India is the ultimate cautionary tale against racemixing. Aryans + Dravidians = Mostly Poo.

We doxed her two days ago.

Feel free to give her a friendly phone call or send her a kind email politely indicating your disapproval of her behavior.

Street shitter harasses Spicer.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KjkLH-3kIq4

That's because Sup Forums by and large supports Trump and wants him to succeed, retard. Root for your team, boo the opponent. This isn't difficult.

Shree more like REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone got any tit pics?

Gross, dude. Gross.

I'd smash her patriachy if you know what I mean.

I see the niggers have taught her to close her eyes for mug shots.

because cows are sacred ?

Add 60 lbs and she'd be really hot

ha! That was good