This young man had done absolutely nothing wrong...

This young man had done absolutely nothing wrong. He was simply minding his own business when an obviously white man killed him. Fuck you fascist, racist scum for defending this man and making fun of this poor boy just because he is black

Fuck You!

>TFW you're walking to church and some Per- I mean White guy attacks you out of nowhere

That is not funny and I think you should reconsider your whole life.

None of those things are true whatsoever. I think that you should stop slandering this young man you fucking racist white piece of shit.
Fuck you.

OP are you serious? I cant tell if youre real.
People die. Unarmed black killed by police in america is proportionate to the number of blacks in america (13%)
the same is with whites and hispanics and asians, youre pushing the narrative that were racist for making fun of you for misusing statistics.
Mistakes are made and shit. fuck off were full

>when some nigger tries to beat your head in so you shoot him but the media refuses to release a photo of you before having your wounds treated

Niggers doing nigger things
OHMALORD IZ DAT WUTERMELON?
JIZUS luk at dat beeg fat fried chucken

That is not true. Every single source just proves that the cops are racist just like YOU!
This world has no place for racists like you.

Reported.
Never say that word.

but the statistics dont lie. Because theyre statistics and not a left wing polititian

Reported.
Never ever say the N-Word. It is a disgusting and despicable word. You are a racist.

Newzealand is the leaf of australia

Yes the stats don't lie. They clearly prove that the police love shooting black people.
Hahaha, only a silly racist like you could argue with FACT!

>2017
>dont use n word
>Mfw all black people call each other nigger
fuckin hypocrite cuck

What leaf?
Is this another alt-right racist slang word? Wouldn't surprise me. Been looking at this website for only an hour and can already tell that everyone is an ignorant, racist, trump-supporting fascist.

but police shoot everyone. including white people. and the unarmed whites are being shot proportionately to the % of population

You can't fim flam the zim Zam

go back to 9fag shitface

He could have been a Nuclear Neuro-rocket engineer. Why you so rayciss guys? He dindu nuffin.

Sorry! *Lügenpresse

Reported. I warned you people not to use that word and now you will face the consequences. I will laugh when you get banned you ignorant piece of shit.

>WE HAVE HOLY RIGHT TO DEFEND CHRISTIAN LANDS

→ → →

→ →

>>SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP
>>KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.
>>OBEY = OYVEY
>>SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
>>SATURN=/=JUPITER
>>THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
>>HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
>>SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
>>KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
>>TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST
>>WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE
>>>

Fuck off, nigger lover

Get gassed, coal burning cuck

>Nigger
>Done nothing wrong
Pick one and only one, please.

niggerlover go back to your kfc and eat fried chicken and drink some watermelonium juice

I cant tell if youre a troll or not since I know the people youre trying to imitate can be that retarded

>TFW Mr. Zimmerman was Mexican
>TFW Trayvon was already arrested once for assault and battery
>TFW Trayvon tested positive for drugs during the autopsy
>TFW Mr. Zimmerman had injuries consistent with his story
>TFW it's perfectly legal in Florida to shoot someone when they want to ape out on you
Weak bait, sage and kys.

Do you know where you are?

No only black people get shot racist, you would know that if you had a brain.

even if you forget the issue of race, trayvon was a violent and dangerous individual who was well on his way to being shot anyway.
thank god trayvon was killed before he managed to seriously injure or kill someone with a sucker punch.

perfect
in more ways than one

Ayo, hol up, hol up, hol up. Is yous sayin he dindu nuffin?

FUCK ALL OF YOU YOU RACIST WHITE MALE PRICKS
I HAVE REPORTED ALL OF YOU AND YOU ARE ALL GOING TO GET BANNED

IT WILL SO FUNNY. IF ONLY I COULD SEE YOUR FACES WHEN IT HAPPENS.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasted trips

I'm black by Sup Forums standards and I don't side with that ghetto muthufucka.

Evidence shows that he was into some type of drug (DM?) that can cause a cute psychosis.

So Zimmerman questioning him might have set him off into a psychotic rage and probably would have killed Zimmerman had he not been shot.

Aussie been in upside-down world too long.

Besides, we have plenty of nigs. We're not going to run out anytime soon.

another slide thread another (you) for shareblue

I expected a better shitpost from you, straya.
C'mon m8, give us the good oil about this rip-snorter of a cunt

k nigger

Yeah but now you have weaponized Trayvon and exploited him for your own agenda. Any humbleness about his death has been neutralized and made him look like a dick.

> Nice one

Rage Harder Kid...Rage Harder!

Black Live Matters was a lie. 2.14 white people die per black in the US (Proven by a "Black" Harvard Professor). The difference is, when ol' Jim Bob points a gun at a cop and gets his head blown off, we don't try to make a false martyr out of him there little dindu. Your false idols are collapsing, were going to "Redpill The World". And there's nothing you can do to stop us shill

Sage

Every source huh?

>How'z about some "True Sources" like FBI data logs on crime statistics?

Das jus raycisssss mang!

>Fucking white people

Fucking White Devils!

Sage

Fuck you nigger

"Those white crackas really are the problem"

>I "Thrive" on destroying people like you....it gets my dick hard :)