This is an impeachable offense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXzNo0vR_dU
businessinsider.com/millennials-vs-gen-z-2016-8
wnd.com/2017/03/new-york-times-fixes-headline/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong pic

>dems literally fell for the nuclear codes meme

And do what give it to the Republican controlled Congress? These people are so short sighted

>This is an impeachable offense.

these dumbfumbfuck shills stiill don't know what impeachment is......

what kind of fuckery is this?

>introducing or passing unconstitutional bills is an impeachable offense
No politician would make it for a full term if that was the case.

I agree. What is the process by which all Democrat congressmen may be impeached? It is well past due, their actions crossed over into treason territory some time ago.

Anyone keeping a list of all the bullshit libs want to impeach Trump for? Could make for a funny website.

So they want to remove a quick retaliation and make a first strike by Russia or China completely viable?

You're a stupid nigger and I'm gonna go look at other stupid niggers like you on normiebook for the laffs.

Also saaaaaage

youtube.com/watch?v=KXzNo0vR_dU

Unfortunately for you, Trump's tweets aren't under oath.

Good one Yankee.

Fuck the democrats are so boring. Every GOP candidate/president ever gets the "we can't let him near...THE BUTTON!" treatment.

When will they start updating their playbook? People are waking up to the Rules for Radicals shit and it's costing democrats over 1,200 seats in state and federal offices, but they still stick to the same shit plans:

>call them sexist, bigot, misogynist, racist
>say they can't be trusted with...THE BUTTON
>say they're rich (even though we're also rich)
>have celebrities attack them and tell you to vote democrat
>have the kike media attack them 24/7
>have the public school single women in their 40's broken whores tell students you only vote republican if you're a rich old white male

None of that is working anymore on anyone but the lowest common denominator of idiots. Even niggers are waking up now. Along with niggers, the only other easily brainwashed group are the youth and generation Z is ready to gas the kikes.

businessinsider.com/millennials-vs-gen-z-2016-8

Now that the democrat party is a fringe coastal city party, there will be a mass exodus of leftist trash running as RINOs. Cap it, I'm calling it now.

I THOUGHT WE WERE JOKING ABOUT THE CODES

OP is an ADL faggot

Sage

Former Trump supporter here. It's been fun watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let him have the nuclear codes.

>We can't let him get the nuclear codes
Our memes are bleeding too much into real life

Way to post the wrong image for the original post tom boss is gonna be pissed.

HOLY FUCK HOW DO THEY NOT REMEMBER SOCIAL STUDIES/CIVICS? LIKE WHAT THE FUCK. HOW DO YOU CONFLATE IMPEACHMENT AND REMOVAL?!? IT REALLY TRIGGERS MY AUTISM.

In all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the codes

I seem to recall trump used "wiretapping" in quotes.

Have these people paid no attention whatever to how Trump speaks in public? There is no possible goal here other than to stir up further destabilization.

Wiretapping is a form of surveillance nigger. It was in quotes.

sage

Not gonna lie. Former Democrat here. It's been hilarious watching these pedos squirm. But seriously, we can't let them get Trump.

How don't democrats understand how nuclear launches work? Trump doesn't press a button then nukes fly, he's more of a password keeper to protect us from rouge elements in the military more than anything.

wtf I hate NFL now

Really fighting the good fight.

The Jew York Times admitted Trump is under surveillance, they even used the term "wiretapping" until Trump called the deep state out in his Tweets and the Jews quickly got on their walkie-talkies and said "The goyim know, switch tactics!"

wnd.com/2017/03/new-york-times-fixes-headline/

Silly user, they stopped teaching civics classes because they're useless dumb classes that no one needs to know :^)