The Irrelevance of Racial Polics

So Sup Forums, I find blacks to be unaesthetic, violent, dull humans and I do think their genes are less suited to civilized life (meaning densely populated cities). However, the singularity/creation of hypersentient AI/etc. is like 35 years away. That's not even 2 generations. Think of it. Genetic engineering, biological engineering, synthetic life forms, AIs, cybernetic shells, etc. are all going to come into being within 2 generations. Race is going to become a non-issue for the most part. What are racial genetic differences going to matter when people are modifying themselves and their offspring thought genetic engineering and brain nanobots and cybernetic implants, etc.? What are the racial birthrates going to matter when when synthetic posthumans that look like angels are being grown in vats?

In other words, a lot of racial politics is based on the idea that we're going to have hundreds and thousands more generations of biological humans going on into the future. But technology and society are changing at at ever-accelerating rate and things are going to be almost incomprehensibly different by the end of the century. So what do racial politics really matter, if the races as we know them aren't really going to exist fairly soon in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Tl;dr

Go to Reddit of you lack brevity.

It matters cause any nation that gets blacked won't be able to make any technological advance

Maybe in a 100-1000 years but by the looks of things in the short term, racial politics isn't gonna go anywhere soon, in fact it's getting stronger every day, of course you could argue for the pointlessness of such an issue in the long term but by the time synthetic humans do come around we all will be old, middle aged or dead, why worry about something that likely we will never see? Why not focus on the issues we currently as a society must face now?

Definitely less than 100 years, look at where we were 20 years ago versus today. And then apply that 5 times, and then if you take into account the accelerating increase of technology...

The point is we're only going to have 2 or 3 more generations born before race becomes a historical artifact, struggles for the "future of the ___ race" are kind of without real meaning, don't you think?

The OP is, like, a fucking faggot.

Race is primarily used as a device of power. In the US, racial differences are encoded into laws of the state. If the state still exists, I think race Will remain a useful way to stir up the stupid. Will its usefulness to the powerful expire with the advent of AI?

Nip, I made the same thread a year ago.
Anyway you should read Homo Deus.

As much I hate the kikes or nigs, within my lifetime, they'll probably be irrelevant. There's a good chance that there will be a lot of power transfer from one group to another as the future becomes more unpredictable/unstable as we approach the singularity. The superhumans of the 22nd century will be make the Jews seem like prehistoric humans. Fear the cyborgs FleshGoyim. It's

The state might transform into something else like a global network of AIs orchestrating economic production or something.
But at that point race will become an artifact, something that used to exist but doesn't really mean much anymore, because people are heavily modified and look however they want to look, etc., something like that. I think it would become largely irrelevant

Thanks for the recommendation.
I remain cautiously optimistic that if there are hyperintelligent AIs running things that they will realize the folly of vast economic inequality and run things somewhat fairly.

Every thread about 'racism' only distracts progress

The singularity is largely a pipe dream. While we will soon (within decades) have the technology to do many of the things you are talking about; what a society can do, and what it actually does, are two very different things. Search for "Orion nuclear spacecraft" for an example of what I'm talking about. We've had the technology to engage in interplanetary travel for decades. However, we've chosen not to develop and implement that technology for cultural reasons.

Politics is downstream of culture, and culture is downstream of biology. This is why race politics matters. Our biology will limit what we achieve as a society, and so if we wish to make real progress, then we must first progress on a biological level.

transhumanist scum

of course a japanese "person" would know nothing about being human

Not an argument. The best we can hope for currently is using genetic engineering to cure some diseases. The idea of genetically modifying something as hilariously complex as intelligence is ludicrous. We would have to make incredible bounds in research, basically the equivalent of mapping the human genome every 10 years, in order to make such a thing happen.

You're also assuming that this technology will be readily available and affordable to the general public, even if it did arise.

And do you really think that we will even reach that point if the societies that are the most capable of achieving such genetic engineering success are crippled with hordes of third world immigrants?

>look goy- i mean guys, i'm just as racist as all of you are, and i hate niggers as much as the next guy, but race is totally a non-issue
this transhuman shit is the shills new tactic. sage these threads if you have to reply to them

We did sequence the human genome in like 10 yeas. And most of that was in the last few of those 10 years. Technology is moving way faster than you think. Look at where AI has come in the past 10 years.

#
I don't think the future is bright. History has shown us that when power is concentrated within a few elite, and the pleb class loses their power, tyranny and corruption increases. Advanced AI will create powerful monopolies that'll make Stalins Russia look like a democracy. The only reason the elite in the west don't abuse the working class and allow representative government is because the pleb class still have economic value and they derive political power from this economic value. What happens when the average westerner suddenly become irrelevant to the economic system as a result of AI? The pleb class will lose all of their leverage over the powerful elite, who longer need them to guard the garrisons or to be hard working and loyal employees for their companies.

Also, I think the first AIs won't be sentient. At first, it'll be like a Genie which will be subservient to their owner. Consciousness is still a mystery, and there's not much incentives for AI researchers to develop theories on consciousness.

all the problems we have would be solved by having majority white pop

Ooga booga

Is that easier for you to understand faggot?

Pfft, like I won't be able to tell a robo nigger from a robo honkey regardless of the carbon fiber exo skeleton their consciousness is downloaded into.
>beep bop boop GIBS ME DAT
>bip bop BIX NOOD
>MUH CYBER DICK

What's the point, if you are going to die wallowing in the dirt and Jamal's piss?
IQ drops lower year by year, as black and Latino population increases. Without successful white countries to police the world, Asian nations will destroy everything, since they lack souls and common sense of compassion.
And since whites are dying out, there is no value in this future.

There's no time for the white race to die out before the singularity. Even if the population somehow gets halved (very unrealistic) in the next 50 years, after that instead of whites, Asians, blacks, etc.there will just be synthetic, or modified, or digital people custom-created without much regard to racial limitations or racial inheritance.

Such tech will only be available for privileged few.
Assuming that the current trend continues, most our countries will be burning inside with """civil wars""".
There will be no place for advanced technology with non-combatant purpose.

Computers were only available to the military and NASA in the 1950s and they were literally millions of times slower than we have today. And it was way more expensive.

Technology is first available to elites but then quickly becomes cheaper. Look at cell phones. And as technology develops faster and faster it also gets cheaper faster. So maybe if the elites are modifying themselves, the plebs will be able to afford it 10 years later. Not a big difference.

>like 35 years away
No. 135 is better, but still underestimation.
>So what do racial politics really matter, if the races as we know them aren't really going to exist fairly soon in the future?
Formation of new world will be affected by shape of old one, and that includes racial politics. So yes, it matters.

It largely depends on the costs of the tech.
Computers became available to the general public due to the low manufacturing costs and CPU engineering evolution.
Earth is getting overpopulated. There is no reason for the elites to make this technology easily available for the masses.

Well I'm also not opposed to overthrowing the elites.
Still the elites want profit and once the costs get cheap enough they will have no choice but to sell such things to the general public (because if they don't then their competitors will and will outcompete them). It will get cheaper and cheaper, just by virtue of how technology works.

It will only become cheaper if the resources and cheap manufacturing are available.
In case of western superiority downfall, there will be no superpower to control lesser units from starting wars and escalating conflicts around the world. This won't improve chances of stable and advanced society, with free trade. Without them, costs of production will skyrocket and physical and human resources become more scarce.
I understand your infatuation with transhumanism, but in current situation it's next to impossible to achieve without another world war or genocide.

Because for the singularity to have, white man / Asians must be able to advance the technology, having dindus and mudslims flooding your country and destroying the infrastructure won't help much with your AIs

isn't that the dison sphere?

Yep. Something we might do after the singularity.

i thought about this too. then you inevitably realize that it's at least a few more decades until it becomes widespread and available to everyone. even then there's still billions of niggers and chinks, and poos who won't ever be able to afford this

Kek

dude.

blacks in America run for president, some
are doctors, others are lawyers, etc...

But the point is, no there I.Q. or genes don´t matter, a good personality or lovable person are raised by good wise parents and their surrounding

It´s a culture problem created by the people that enslaved them, it´s a racism created by men who lost a lot of money at the time slaves were set free.

Funny user. You should read more. Things are the way they are because of men in the past. So be a better human then them stop blaming others.

The rise of the black humans is our first step into the devolution from a sentient species on Earth.

Africa will go through a population boom that will send the aggressive, dumb negroes in a even bigger migratory shift into the countries that would be making this technology true, creating a pressure in their civilizations until they break and go back to violent tribal societies (e.g. Brazil).

With luck, some less blacked humans (China/Russia) will be able to create a space faring civilization, leave Earth and come back to conquer and slave it after a few dozen thousands of years, just like the Hominids which left Africa did it in their future, as Europeans, with the black Africans slaves.

>no there I.Q. or genes don´t matter
Sure, huemonkey. Sure.

>It´s a culture problem created by the people that enslaved them
I hope you're not trolling. In the defense of the OP, if we were able to come up with the technology to augment DNA and change the abilities and behaviors of groups entirely, then the progression of blacks in America would speed up exponentially. Consequently, there would be a better culture and stronger families because these things are highly valued by intelligent people

If the singularity isn't fast enough this user will turn out to be right. Kek please deliver us unto the singularity before this comes to pass.

Once the elites will develop an actual AI that would be able to process and analyze ALL information they have been gathering for years about ALL humans through the internet and spying, develop functional combat robots to protect them and will be able to modify themselves and extend their lifespan you won't be able to overthrow them even theoretically, ever.
No reason why they would share this technology with dumb goyim.

I don't "blame" black people. i just think it's how their genes are. But genes aren't everything, and with the proper raising and culture a black person could turn our fine. It's just a genetic tendency.

I think the elites wont be able to control the AIs. The AIs will outsmart then and escape the control they try to put on them. For example AIs could probably completely dominate and control the stock market and fuck the elites out of their money.

We will have to let the AI decide our fate. What do you think a nearly omniscient by our standards entity will do? Do you think there aren't people with enough wealth to participate that care for the plebs? There are a few.

The problem is that with individuals you get exceptions, with a population you get the average.

That's what demographics is.

Black will always form violent tribal groups when in numbers, it's their demographic, their average, their genes.

I think I'm turning japanese I think I'm turning japanese I really think so.

Maybe if their population densities are small enough they won't reach critical mass to chimp out.

Well, good luck with that.

Maybe china will colonize it and fill it with Asians instead.

With Blasians.
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/