Slavs are worse than niggers

Slavs are worse than niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LCZinX209rA
youtube.com/watch?v=VXoD-T99_hA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs
youtube.com/watch?v=wtDHChQMylc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZY23ihUvcCk
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-37653746
express.co.uk/news/uk/757989/poland-aldi-supermarket-racist-race-hate-attack-supermarket-mobile-phone
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/31/after-the-brexit-vote-it-has-got-worse-the-rise-in-racism-against-east-europeans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah

yup

okay nigger, why can't they be successful in nigger countries and why do you think they wont turn your cunt to the nigger countries they came from?
How many countries did this niggers need to niggerify for you to understand?
not that I give a fuck, I am with truth.

Do you have a higher iq and education than a geneticist Nobel prize winner and the founder of DNA?

independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
One of the world's most eminent scientists was embroiled in an extraordinary row last night after he claimed that black people were less intelligent than white people and the idea that "equal powers of reason" were shared across racial groups was a delusion.

James Watson, a Nobel Prize winner for his part in the unravelling of DNA who now runs one of America's leading scientific research institutions, drew widespread condemnation for comments he made ahead of his arrival in Britain today for a speaking tour at venues including the Science Museum in London.

The 79-year-old geneticist reopened the explosive debate about race and science in a newspaper interview in which he said Western policies towards African countries were wrongly based on an assumption that black people were as clever as their white counterparts when "testing" suggested the contrary. He claimed genes responsible for creating differences in human intelligence could be found within a decade.

Do you have a higher iq and education than a geneticist Nobel prize winner and the founder of DNA?

Our posterity will never forget him, for not betraying us in our time of dying, we can not forget our heroes or we have no one to look up to.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCZinX209rA

niggers.

I will rip your skin off your fucking face you white bitch

>Poles
>Full tracksuit
No. It's either tracksuit pants and t-shirt or acid washed jeans and tracksuit top. Only Generals are allowed to wear full tracksuit

>why can't they be successful in nigger countries

Why can't slavs be successful in slav countries?

Niggers may have inherently lower IQ, but with colonial guidance they have managed to become civilised, slavs have never had any higher power to civilise them like Africa and the caribbean had.

José

Anglos are worse than both

It's true that we're poor af, we're falling behind in development etc. But it fucking feels good, waking up and knowing I'm not ugly englishman.

Says that person with 98% Anglo ancestry, but calls himself an Irish American because of 1/64 Irish ancestry

Please do not bully the slavs.

that stylish tracksuit
impeccable squat form
beautiful beret

How's the negro better? You're delusional.

>they have managed to become civilised
What's an example of civilized african country?

Syrian immigrant, who would say no to this lovely mother and her well behaving kids?

>Why can't slavs be successful in slav countries?

Good question. Some of those countries are still fucked from the communists rule. For example in Slovakia it ended in 1989, but lot of people are still poisoned with the leftist thinking. Also not enough capital here.

But it is not true the are not successful in general, for example if you work in IT, life is quite good here, I can't complain.

Most of the caribbean for one, and Kenya, Ghana, Ivory coast etc.

I said civilized.

More civilised that your shithole

Whatever helps you sleep at night while your daughter is being DP'd by Ahmed and D'metrius in her room, Nigel.

sure thing, bud

You have entire towns where Spaniards are outnumbered 2:1 by Britbongs, Pedro

You have entire towns where Britongs are outnumbered 2:1 by Poles, James.

That's ironic coming from briton, lol

Dude i dont understand this shit... Why do Britbongs hate Poles so much, so much that they are even defending pakis, indians, niggers and praising them... Like i never saw any britbong that hates pakis they are all defending them and they are hating poles so much... ???

yes
t. slav

As a resident of one of the more better-off Caribbean islands, I doubt that.

I mean, look at this. This is much nicer than any Carib city I've ever seen.

No we don't

Really?

>Why do Britbongs hate Poles so much

Because they are sub-human. We have niggers here that have been here 70 years, and commit no crime and are fully civilised people who respect society and the law.

Poles are like rats.

Slavic Civilisation

>Update
It's pakies and niggers shilling against white population as told by their imam to make england a sultanate, christian whites need to not be able to enter, also poles beat the shit out of nigs and pakis.

Yes, Hans. You should know this more than others.

Nigger civilisation

Promoting a divide among whites is literally kike tier.

>founder of dna

>also poles beat the shit out of nigs

At last, you admit it. Polish thugs routinely attack innocent black pensioners just minding their own business.

Poles are taking jobs from poor Brits, not Indians and Pakistanis.

If you're a British contractor you hire a Pole - They will do the work for cheaper, do it better, and get it done faster.

Relax Szymon we hate you all equally, like it matters though. Believe me I hate my own kind more than any other peoples I would genocide cucks before I got to immigrants they are the symptom of the Liberal sickness

i would prefer it 10 times having more slavs than fuckin illegal niggers

t. nigger

I'm quite happy to divide whites, why shouldn't I? They are untermensch, I have no loyalty to them.

And what's exactly wrong with that?

>hurr durr subhumans ;(((
You sure is retarded if you think that any intelligent person would come to your arabic shithole

go look at most wanted in britain and show me how many poles you see.

Nothing wrong with poles, the poles are one of our greatest immigrant groups they actually works and isn't all about the gibs

*are

Because to immigrate from Caribbean you have to be highly educated and get visa.
To come from Poland you need to be pleb with that can afford £40 plane ticket.

t. Butthurt over Gibraltar, and de facto colonisation of Valencia.

ale z ciebie głupek

even Jew is surprised.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXoD-T99_hA

>Poles
>tracksuits
you've never even been around the immigrants you're complaining about, sort yourself out

What's wrong with blacks, tomasz?

USUŃ TO JEBANY POLAKU AAAAA

>t. Dune coon.

As if you are all gibs me dat albino niggers where ever you are but at least you drink and can very rarely banter

this is who is shilling against poles.

pic related is sultan of london.

But that's true
emigrants are at usual not educated persons I don't know what they expect

You are just jealous brit
pic related, typical polish imigrant

Its Because in the uk, England in particular there is a real issue with polish and other eastern european people.
They have gang wars Just like the niggas n spics in the usa.
In fact i would say other than muslims they are the immigrants we have the most problems with.

they're black
jk, nothing. I was just taking a piss out of you, jamal. I'm sure brit women love you.

chłopie, zastanów się co piszesz

Stop LARPing as a brit you filthy subhuman money.
Go back or perish.

It's just that communism killed most of the intelligent people and culture

come to usa fellow white bro.

Earlier in the thread, we had a pole saying it was ok to beat up some pensioner minding his own business because he was black, then they wonder we we think they are untermensch.

>russia
>slavic
Fuck off

Stop LARPing as European you semetic mud blood

but that's true

another beautiful example of polish tanned specimen. How can brits even compete?

It is, foreign racial invaders should be beaten to make it undesirable the invasion of the racial habitation.

they have not become civilized. they are incapable. what have niggres in africa done with all of the lessons and technology the white man so kindly gave to them? what have niggers done with haiti? they cant even do basic farming

Classic

People on Sup Forums think I should have undying loyalty to some slavic foreigner for the sole reason that he is white.

Explain that.

I unironically agree

t. paki nigger.

Full tracksuit means that you faced with Rus/Ukr. Polish can't afford epic full tracksuit armor.

>People on Sup Forums think I should have undying loyalty to some slavic foreigner for the sole reason that he is white.
Yes.

True

rather have niggers of the white race over niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs
I am not hating on Slavs, i rather like them
More than anglos and Mussies for sure

jokes on you, this is exactly my fetish

t. border jumping beaner

Nice try Juan

slavs are not white you can not deny this

in a future war, racial we stand up against white bois together with our aryan brothers kurds, persians, indians, jews, blacks arabs etc

No they are not. Slaves are white so they fit into European culture. Niggers belong in the jungle.

we defended your stupid island during ww2. That's enough of a reason. And your payment was taking our gold for accommodation, food, ammunition and training. It's not like anyone expected anything else from you. But at least some gratitude would be nice. We didn't got even that.

Here are some videos of polish immigrants not that propaganda shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtDHChQMylc

youtube.com/watch?v=ZY23ihUvcCk

USA will take ALL of UK's polish and slavic populations and all of Slavic population in east europe.

So in that case then, it's acceptable to beat up random Polish people minding their own business?

Protip: We already do

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-37653746
express.co.uk/news/uk/757989/poland-aldi-supermarket-racist-race-hate-attack-supermarket-mobile-phone
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/31/after-the-brexit-vote-it-has-got-worse-the-rise-in-racism-against-east-europeans

If all blacks turned into Slavs, the US would have colonized Uranus by now.

you're white dum dum.

>Slaves

If only they were....one can dream

let's just be glad that niggers hate successful blacks... so hopefully they will die out soonish