FUCK DRUMPF

FUCK DRUMPF

#notmypresident
#ImpeachTrump
#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeachment-barack-obama-wiretapping-claims-harvard-law-professor-noah-feldman-a7616241.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still can't stump Trump.

He already stumped himself when he lied about the muslim ban and mexico paying for the wall

Hello , I would like a job in your Applied Memetics Division. i have been meneing since 2005 and have produced quality, long lasting memes such as "wew lad."

my alias is The Dark Memer. you may have heard of me.

This insolence will cost you Slavyansk & Kramatorsk. One sentance more out of you and next is Mariupol.

Trump really speaks his mind.

This is the fake news pharisees bitching about "acid wash" vs bleach bit all over again.

Electronic surveillance is the same fucking thing as wiretapping and they damn well know it. Spicy shouldn't have to explain it to them, they're being obtuse.

Yeah but where's the proof.

>This is the fake news pharisees bitching about "acid wash" vs bleach bit all over again.
Except trump is doing it this time, with his alternative fact bullcrap

>ukranian

every time...

>implying we want to pay for more cockholes
Those who picked our side are already with us. Everyone else can burn, just like the Odessa victims.
Burn, Lord, for there is nothing left to salvage.

>This is the fake news pharisees bitching about "acid wash" vs bleach bit all over again.

this. everyone knows wiretap still used and can mean electronic surveillance

I understand but it is a matter of principle. Every town, every street and every single brick in what is/was Novorossyia was erected by your ancestors. It is your duty to bring it back.

He seems to be getting pretty specific here. Of course, double think isn't something I should have to explain to you, or it's dangers, as that would probably be a massive waste of time.

and he is still president for 8 years, kys niggershit OP and you

maybe he was just pretending to be retarded because it was 4am then..?

If he fell under bulk surveillance and they just searched through his shit in that great big data center in Utah the NSA built, what's the difference?

Once their land is cleansed of the filth, of the corrupted, rotting failure that is Ukrainian state, that had achieved zero economical progress in twenty years, once they ask for us to take them - we will.
But until that happens we'd simply be giving them an excuse. Look, Russians did truly want to conquer us! We told you! No need to blame yourselves or us for the crisis we are in!
Sure, this is cruel. But there is no other way to treat this treacherous wound on Europe's map.

Reminder Clinton was IMPEACHED over lying about a blow job

Look, i don't hate trump, but i think he's pretty fucking laughable

8 years? after he back down on his promises, i doubt it

>8 years? after he back down on his promises, i doubt it

He'll be lucky if he's still president by the end of the year.

There are people here who will defend literally anything Trump does. It's pathetic.

>He'll be impeached any day now says increasingly nervous man.

>Trump said wiretapping

>AHAHA STUPID DRUMPF, THEY JUST USED ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE METHODS TO SPY ON TRUMP TOWER COMMUICATIONS, THERE WAS NO WIRETAP LMAOOOOOO

Meanwhile the general public who don't care for the jargon take home that yes, IC were spying on Trump.

Who gives a shit if it was cyber surveillance instead of a wiretap?

Resis some ruski cock, dumb cockhole

his lack of proof that either even happened before sperging out on Twitter.

It's actually kinda funny that all those demands for evidence after it came out that the Russians hacked the DNC (which even the president eventually agreed with) vanished this time around. It's almost as if Sup Forums has a narrative to autisticly follow as well...

He'll be lucky if there's still a USA by the end of the year.

>flag

What are your political views? Do you agree that, say, Jews have a disproportionally big share of control over United States' biggest media?

Left article is talking about internet connected devices, right is talking about regular appliances, microwaves, specifically.

Trump is an idiot.

>There are people here who will defend literally anything Trump does. It's pathetic.

It's the trump cult. You think they were joking about god emperor? Trump could personally come in their house, unzip his pants, spreed out his butt checks, and take a shit all over their faces and they would praise Trump the delicious taking shit!

Word-thinkers.

They think because the word "wiretap" is technically incorrect that they won the argument.

Umm no sweetie, it's still confirmed that IC was spying on Trump.

Who said "impeachment"?

>a USA
>a United States of America

There are people who will screech about literally anything Trump does. It's pathetic.

Redditfag 5473 votes

Drumpf lol

edit: blumpf lol

>THEY JUST USED ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE METHODS TO SPY ON TRUMP TOWER COMMUICATIONS

is there even proof of them spying on trump tower yet? All I'm aware of is the FISA request on some Russians which ended up finding some of Trumps people talking to them, but nothing being discussed was illegal.

I like how you don't show his other tweets where wiretap is in quotes.

Again why is Trump not being impeached for lying about a US president?

Yes, there have been news stories about the wiretapping posted by the NYT and WAPO for months. We know of the existence of two FISA warrants. FISA warrants by definition pass over the president's desk.

Yeah he committed a crime by lying under oath. Trump wasn't under oath, dipshit.

Lying *under oath oath to Congress committing perjury. Trump wasn't under oath.

LEFTIST BTFO KYS

It still doesn't sound wrong to me.

The "United States of America" is "a" country.

54 days in and somehow he has to have all his promises in place already. Kys, gook.

Why would that be relevant? You think anyone is buying the "he was being figurative" bullshit? Trump camp is trying to make what he said ambiguous so they can justify not offering proof for what were very specific allegations.

>Not connecting your microwave to wifi

I like how you decide to ignore the one where it isn't. Talk about inconsistency with his own narrative ffs

LE BUPBOATED

GO SUCK REDDITOR DICK

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeachment-barack-obama-wiretapping-claims-harvard-law-professor-noah-feldman-a7616241.html

>54 days in and somehow he has to have all his promises in place already. Kys, gook.

trump works for the establishment and his goal is to make the 'right' look like the looney authoritarian fucks while democrats become less SJW and more hippie up towards the next election.

>All these can be accomplisged in less than two months

Liberal logic

Obviously they don't have to physically tap your wires to record your phone calls anymore.

>"muslim ban"
Lol so you just parrot the shit you hear on tv while being completely uninformed.
I fucking wish it was a muslim ban but it isnt and wasnt.

(((Feldman)))

Don't worry, at least he won't be the kind of president that throws around executive orders and overuses drone strikes and takes vacations and plays golf and shit like that

>legally keeping what you make is the same as stealing

>FISA warrants by definition pass over the president's desk

but they actually don't

Also, if you're referring to this story from the on the 21st (iirc) NYT it seemed pretty clear that they were referring to his officials who had been picked up talking to Russian officials they were spying on, and not Donald Trump himself as he claims.

Also not gonna lie, this whole "he doesn't really mean what he says, he actually means this much more broad set of other things and symbolishm" thing is starting to remind me a lot more of how my bs english class treated literature more than US politics. The president literally cannot be wrong (or correct, which is nearly as bad) in the minds of some people.

Judicial review doesn't apply to impeachment, thus a president can be impeached and ousted for literally anything congress wants.

Besides, Trump has already probably broken the law under office with the deletion of his tweets. And if Congress ever wanted to peak into his tax returns to show his violations of the emoluments clause, they would have no issue. Trump can be as ridiculous as he wants, but congress has control here.

>I WILL MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR THE WALL
>(i meant US tax payer will pay for it lul)

>I WILL MAKE A COMPLETE SHUTDOWN OF MUSLIMS ENTERING THE US
>(and by that i meant i will ban a couple of shi'ite countries in the middle of nowhere)

>IM NEUTRAL ON PALESTINE CONFLICT
>(and by that i mean i'm israel aligned)

he's a fucking liar

He could literally shoot someone in broad daylight and he wouldn't lose support. He could literally say that very thing to his supporters and they would be OK with it.

Their brains are defective. They don't have real opinions. They are NPCs, hollow and soulless.

Fuck drumf coming from a non-country with an American installed puppet as a leader. Good one.

Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, it's pretty fucking hilarious to... etc

>1 post by this ID
>sage

What do you expect, hes waiting at germany's border right now to get in

>+30 rubles

In place of what, the Russian installed puppet?

he said COMPLETE SHUTDOWN OF MUSLIMS ENTERING THE UNITED STATES, you fucktard

All of his executive orders have been within his executive power. Unlike Obama who bypassed Congress time and time again to legislate outside the authority of Congress.

How about someone who don't want to scrape their knees bloody begging for EU membership? That's a start. Oh and something about representing the people...

>All of his executive orders have been within his executive power
That's funny, I swear I heard his most notable order got blocked by the court system :^)

>Wall not built. Still not worked out how it's paid for.

>Courts strike down a ban from terrorust hellholes

>BAN ALL MUSLIMS BUT DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE NOT HELP MUSLIMS!!! REEEEEEE!

>you don't show his other tweets where wiretap is in quotes.
>you decide to ignore the one where it isn't.

This is why Twitter being some official soapbox for everyone from actors, to world leaders, was a terrible idea.

Someone could forget to put some quotation marks around a word at 4AM and it is taken literally by one group, regardless if it was deliberate or a mistake.

>cnn

For being a hindrance to certain groups. Not for being Unconstitutional. It was a literally 'muh feelings' ruling by lib judges.

Do not reply to slide threads.

Russians like puppets.
They are easy to deal with.

Good job. You've discovered that his platform is Sup Forums in 5D

it was confirmed that US tax payers will pay for the wall, not mexico, LIE

he said a complete shutdown of muslims, yet he banned a couple of countries, LIE

he said he was neutral on the conflict, yet after the elections he said "the palestinians have to accept israel", LIE

No amount of mental gymnastics will save you from this.

Race war, ides of March.

Race war will commence on Christmas also

What you've said contradicts itself though, he was elected based on the promise he would be closer with the EU and then he failed to deliver (in fact reversing his position very explicitly).

Of course, the EU is showing fractures even as we speak, so perhaps that may have been a good decision ironically enough lel

based Tunisian bro

Don't forget he also said he'd set up a health care plan which would cover literally everyone, as opposed to the catastrascope projected to shed 26 million Americans that is being worked on right now.

>shillscum
Every time.

It still produces the same result as a wiretap, so it can be cologuially called a wiretap.

Nobody is getting impeached over the shift from analog to digital.

I like this comedian you guys elected. But it's getting a little tired now, when is the real president gonna be elected and get some stuff done?

But everyone will only pay a fraction of the failed obamacare prices!
Did he lie?

>>>>>>CNN

Don't worry guys. The Jews will die on the 22nd, next will fall the spics, and we will gtkrwn!

Is this the new tactic of shills? To blindly call others shills?

Forgot to put on you proxy xoxol

>everyone

Unless you're older (but not on medicaid), already sick, or fat ofc. If that's the case, you're kinda stuck choosing bankruptcy to pay for an ER bill or just dying.

maga

>americans die if they have no money
Laughing LEAF

>Lying *under oath oath to Congress committing perjury. Trump wasn't under oath.
Lying to America is OK as long as it's technically legal?

Trump represents people like you really well.

Yeah his smart phone

Woah, so the healthcare plan turned out to be more shit than obamacare?

>no u
Ok.

I think the distinction is that he cannot be impeached for just lying to the American people, regardless of how shitty that is.

Also, lest we forget: he knew Flynn had lied to Pence two weeks before the media avalanche that got Flynn to ask for his resignation(according to WH counsel McGahn). During these two weeks, he simply didn't tell Pence and just let him lie to the American people about Flynn not lying to him for reasons unknown.

ikr? Living the dream over here

Where is proof? Proof? Say where is proof?