On idiocy in the EU parliament

youtu.be/Omf4iAYbj4U
On immigration

youtu.be/3YTe5YNHBQA
On Mudslimes

youtu.be/3op6p6T8MKg
On women

Quick rundown
-Polish MEP, close contender for most hated man there (tied with Nigel)
-Had his most recent child at the age of 70, with a woman over half his age
-Supports national sovereignty and free trade
-Opposes modern feminism, jewish domination, and commification of Europe

The only sad thing is his relative lack of support in Poland due to the massively flawed electoral system. What a bloke though.

Other urls found in this thread:

dx.doi.org/10.1348/000712605X53542
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289604000492
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping with Korwins

bumb

He was also a friend of Friedman's, and was involved in multiple movements to do with the removal of commies.

he was right about the wage gap thing.

it's very interesting to observe how people become blind/dumb, when they get emotional over perceived insults, etc.

what he was saying is that there are meritocratic reasons why ON AVERAGE women ARE earning less.

what his opponents were hearing is that he said that there are reasons why women (all?) SHOULD earn less.

Hume/is/ought...

bad ass - hes got my vote

and some female MEP responded that if he had power, he would preclude her from being a MEP. (argument to bad intentions) Which is nonsense, because parliamentarians are supposed represent, so dumb parliamentarians can represent dumb people, etc.

I wish he was my president.

checked

Dude is a libertarian monarchist.
One of my favourite quotes is "democracy is the most stupid system ever concieved... one where a pair of drunk bums have double electoral power than a professor"

Dem quads though.
And yes, you're totally right.

kondominium

This guy is the personification of a rural redneck Polish idiot. Hope Schulz gasses him

Ahh.. mister "I almost got into parliment 3rd time" general? You guys should realize this dude is finished and start right-wing youth party to collect voters, but sure, yeah, let's have some fun with Meme-mikke.

I think his outburst in the parliament that women were weaker and dumber was retarded. Dunno much else about him though.

Everytime when things are starting to look bright, Korwin says some stupid, unnecessary shit. He has no self-aware in politics and that's why most right-wingers, who still support, him are below 18 and doesn't know that vote for Korwin is wasted vote.

In last election I was voting for my friend (woman) who is high in Korwin's party. Now she feels like shit among her female friends, because Korwin openly said that women are stupid. For what?

You and your friend are equally retarded.
He didndu nufin.

this

Day of the rake when

Sad, but true. Quit worshiping him and find some1 you can rely on.

You are implying that all rural rednecks Polish idiots should be gassed and shouldn't be represented
I know that you represent Jews and Somalians, but I hope that they will kill you one day

Korwin was punished today by some chairman for saying TRUTHFULLY that men are smarter than women which is proven by SCIENCE.
dx.doi.org/10.1348/000712605X53542
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289604000492

Lets make him into free speech and anti-science martyr?