Pence Takeover Imminent

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/841612345185046528

Assange: Two IC officials close to Pence stated privately this month that they are planning on a Pence takeover. Did not state if Pence agrees.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839129701130067969
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/841609854540238849
mobile.twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/841633864049135616
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/323315-pence-sharing-intel-a-very-serious-offense
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/831537016210911234
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's not julian assange retard

Its painfully obvious that Pence is a good politician and a hardcore establishment cucservative hates the shit outta Trump and only agreed to work with him for power.

Its also obvious that Trump knows it.
>Hire the best people for the job and DONT trust them
>Art of the deal

This. I remember wikileaks referencing this account but they must have deleted the tweet. So I say fake.

Looking forward to 8 years of Trump

fake acct
not even verified

Just look at Wikileaks timeline you dumb fucks. They said it's Assange and re-tweet him all the time.

Thank you

Why is no one talking about this? Just a couple of shills in the thread...

I've been saying it from the start. You guys underestimated Pence.

He also tweeted that Hillary is pushing for it.

What's the deal with this account? I've had never heard of Julian's personal twitter until a couple of days ago.

are these deep state operators retarded. If they impeach or assassinate trump i have zero doubt that there will be fighting in the streets immediately.

why do you think they don't want fighting in the streets?

they literally cant win. all the trump people are the gun owner, cops, military. Who is going ot fight on their side, the SJW commies? Will be a bloodbath

maybe we can finally have dixieland

I'm driving to Arizona to hunt down cuck mccuck Cain. All neo cons are gonna bite the dust when trump goes down. Then ill proceed to the commies. And I'll save la Raza last.

All I know is Julian started using it a few months ago and Wikileaks mentioned in a tweet that it's him, and re-tweet him all the time.

Clinton stated privately this month that she is quietly pushing for a Pence takeover. She stated that Pence is predictable hence defeatable.

fuck that guys an establishment stooge if i ever saw one. Has almost no political credibility left. Remember his "dossier" that he originally hired they guy to write that was porven fake??

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839129701130067969

Do you have a link as that's not it?

Jews and spics gassed en masse next month, 15th

I was just down in the south for a couple weeks, was kind of hoping the civil war would break out so i could fight for the trumpians, in exchange for citizenship and a plantation after, of course.

→ →

mods are warning me for posting this despite digits... and the first thread i find it deleted from is the christian one.
>JESUS OF NAZARENE
>YESHUA OF NAZIRITE
>
> →
> →
> → →
> → →
> → →
>>WE HAVE HOLY RIGHT TO DEFEND CHRISTIAN LANDS
> → → → → →
> → → → →
> → → →
>>>SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP
>>>KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.
>>>OBEY = OYVEY
>>>SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
>>>SATURN=/=JUPITER
>>>THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
>>>HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
>>>SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
>>>KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
>>>TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST
>>>WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE
>>

Pretty suspicious.

>who will fight us?

UN troops full of pissed Nigerians teeming with ebola
Prepare your axil, leaf

I apologize copied the wrong link.

This is the tweet before the tweet in OP's post.

damn julian looking good in this new photo
but be all that thicc he's getting from Pam Anderson

How is he getting this info? If it's legit, then this is bad bad news and this country is in for some troubling times.

Hasn't wikileaks been compromised since November? Where is Julian?

Holy shit, you are correct user. I missed it. WTF is going on...

The only thing that is compromised is your brainwashed pea brain.

Recap: Hillary & two IC officials have stated that they are planning on a Pence takeover.

This needs to get out to the normies.

>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/841612345185046528

>Blue helmets
>Black as coal skin

Should be hard to spot.

1. Christ specifically forbid taking oaths.

2. Christ mocked the Nazarenes when he said "the sons of man are more shrewd in their generation than the sons of light"

3. Christ specifically taught a doctrine of openness that directly contradicted the secrecy of the Nazarenes

4. The original apostles all conflicted with the gnostics

He has the CIA hacking tools.

He's not wrong though. Drumpfy is done starting Next Monday.

Recap: that's not Julian's actual twitter account

Another episode of Wikileaks coming out with the info a bit too late?

California will be prime real estate when we take it back from the commies. Down in Houston everybody is talking about the coup March 15th. Nobody down here thinks Donald can survive this shit. Everybody is literally ready for war I'm not shitting you. It was creepy feeling thinking we weren't gonna win the election preparing for assault rifle ban, more Muslims, more Fbi surveillance of white people instead of terrorists. It was too surreal to win and so naive to think it would be this easy and they'd lay down and quit. Alas it's looking like they want bloodshed on the streets or even gov shutdown instead of a border wall and Obamacare repeal.

If the establishment takes out Trump, they'll all hang before the end of the year.

Erm, yes it is you dumb cunt. Wikileaks tweeted that it is his account, and retweet him all the time.

Check details before acting like a shill.

mobile.twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/841633864049135616

>implying he's even alive

I hope so. I voted for Trump but I think Pence would do a better job at not making himself look retarded on twitter

Time to invest in US power companies.

This is DnC. They know people mistrust Pence on both the left and right so this is a wedge being used. Always verify this shit for yourself. Sage this shit its garbage his official twitter doesnt say shit.

Unless they have something so bad that it completely silences Trump I would assume he would have a press conference everyday and expose every possible thing he can until they JFK him. I just do not see Trump stepping down under any form of political pressure. Trump clearly does not care about political shit and that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Mods take this thread wankers IP and stop this cunt from posting for a few days. Such shit is for twitter itself.

If they had something real on Trump, we'd know by now. I halfway expect them to CGI something and see if it sticks.

Beware the Ides of March.

Gnosticism is the truth. Read the gospel of Thomas. It is the gospel that all the new testament is based on.

Other than that. ITS FUCKING HAPPENING GUIZE. SRSLLY. A TAKE OVER IS HAPPENING. ARE WE GOING TO ALLOW IT?!

O Look at this, Same fucking shit.

They'll just put a rifle in the hands of a "very passionate" leftist. Any attempts at inplicating the CIA will be dismissed as crazy talk just like they did with JFK. The people with guns will be too uncertain to do anything and eventually their anger will fade.

What the fuck are you talking about? This is legit. Are you a shill?

What if they threaten his family?

Well duh.

PROTECT THE PEDO RING!

Drumpf is done! Hillary wins by a landslide!

>It was fun watching him crash and burn but we really can't let him get the nuclear codes...

Fwd image to your boss...

Ummm. Thomas, like the other gospels, is based on Mark, not the other way around. Nice bible geek trolling, though.

I dont get it, how would they go about a Pence takeover? Kill Trump?

They keep trying to make Trump paranoid about his people. Blah blah blah who will it be next week folks

How could her and CIA be planning anything? The Clintons can't be that powerful.

It doesn't take much power to take an indoctrinated idiot nobody from their extended cults, shove a rifle in her hands, and tell her that glory awaits her if she does what they say.

T_D is currently shadow banning anyone who posts info relating to Pence calling for Julians arrest: thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/323315-pence-sharing-intel-a-very-serious-offense

Spam up those engines boys

>What if they threaten his family?
I would imagine Trump and all those in his family would go ape shit to expose whatever they could and as long as someone was able to get the message to the masses (aka Sup Forums) we would spam that 24/7 all over.

Look how quickly Trump jumped on calling out the Obama administration and the IC for spying on him. Whether it happened or not he has let everyone know that he is receiving push back from within (aka deep state). After the Flynn and Trump phone transcripts leaks it is going to be practically impossible to hide that those within the system are after Trump.

Basically, unless Trump is planning on exposing some world shattering revelations that will completely dismantle the system... any and all threats on Trump or his family would be a total strategic failure.

Now, if they plan on an assassination of one of Trumps family members by helping some wingnut get access to Trump... get ready for violent political civil war. I do not think this is too outlandish. The IC gives some crazy leftist pretending to be a right wing nut instructions on where and when to be someplace to assassinate a Trump family member... then we have a JFK2.0 situation. I hope the secret service is doing its job and the Trump family and associates need to where body cameras and gps trackers 24/7.

IC = Intelligence Community (aka. CIA)

the @wikileaks officially announced that it was him and that he would start tweeting on it about a month ago, and he's been tweeting ever since. It has a creation date from 2011 so it's not like it was closed and stolen.

He can't. A Pence takeover requires impeachment, which is an act of Congress and requires a 2/3 majority. Assange stating this bullshit without any quotes or evidence is some of the wackiest shit ever. Not doing well for his "I'm just a journalist, it's not espionage" image if he's tweeting about secret info like this. He's been freaking out about promises by both candidates in the Ecuador election to evict him and might have a complete meltdown soon.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/831537016210911234