Kek this is the husband of our singer for Eurovision

J U S T
U
S
T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7Dp-UM24q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Serbians are niggers themselves So what is the problem here?

this

>current year+2
>Having humans as pets
Why are you white people still so racist.

Ugly but has the BBC. all that matters senpai

for some women, once they experience the dominance of a black man, there is no going back to indecisive white men.

fpbp

only Nigger Tier Thing here is OP

Don't worry Serbia, Estonia gets blacked too sometimes, pic related.

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2017, and white boys are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

Why does Sup Forums hate coal burners so much? Is it autism? It's not like any of us could get with her in the first place.

Disgusting

Yaaasssss, you have a butt any black man would love.

>Black men are usually taller
I will never learn where this meme comes from

Agreed, but it happens very rarely, it's not "many such cases".

from amerilets

He can't even hold his arms like a straight man.
He's in no way self-confident.

So I should get triggered now? This thread is supposed to trigger some white tribal instincts that some European female specimen is getting inseminated by the superior black cock originating from Africa?

I am not mad.
We live in the age of dissolution or Kali Yuga and as a traditionalist I am aware of that. Nothing matters anymore, these days a shit smear painting can be as beautiful as the portraits of the old masters like the Mona Lisa. The age of dissolution is upon us and in 50 years I suppose women (and some men) will be openly having sex with wild animals

Nothing matters any more and I certainly do not have any opinions on this matter. I just sit back calmly, make static observations of the surrounding world and slowly watch as the world succumbs into Lovecraftian horror novel.

I'd make example of her and hang her in public

I used to date a woman who is half Serb.
She got into a relationship with a nigger who raped and beat her. She is now a mother to a niglet with a white beta provider.
Nigger fled the country after being set on fire.

Dunno. Why do you drink cow piss and shit on streets?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

She's probably in America somewhere, we hardly even have any niggers in Estonia. According to demographics, we shouldn't even be having more than 100 niggers in here, and 1500 sandniggers (most of them came in soviet times, they are tatars).

I wonder, how many sandniggers or niggers are there in Poland, according to statistics?

A lot in Warsaw I guess. And probably only there.

>I wonder, how many sandniggers or niggers are there in Poland, according to statistics?
There are none. Muslims probably 20-30k, niggers something around 3-6k

Nothing is hotter than seeing a whiteboi dress up in his wifes clothing, while submitting to BBC.

>Leaf
They never disappoint

I'm pretty sure that's a man

Calm the fuck down, there are like 5 Negroes in Serbia right now. The bitch in questions is "international", so its no wonder.

>5th cuckolding thread in a hour

I swear there's a cuck forum where they plan to raid Sup Forums with all this gay shit it always happens in huge amounts then it stops

We are talking about Serbia user, Serbs are not cucked for the most part.

>leftards will complain about being called cucks

Maybe from Americans, here where i live average for male is 6 foot

> Canada

>be me
>be Norwegian
>meet ~10 Serbs: highly educated intellectuals that contribute to society
>meet ~ 100 Pollacks: literally truck drivers, toilet scrubbers and burger flippers who don't speak any language properly.

Leave my Serbs alone, they're the ones making the country great again.

Also, I have been to Serbia a few times and I am fully aware of how it is. But, Serbs are at least two classes above pollacks.

Culture, manners, loyalty and respect are just the first four factors pollacks lack, don't make me write the others because these are fundamendtal.

And saying kurwa to strangers isn't funny. When a non-pollack says kurwa, it's just not funny, man. It's stupid. Fuck you.

fuck you, that is because the best of us are forced to go out of country
KeK

Honestly, Sup Forums. This is a serious and mature quesation I need to ask you, so please put memes and cuck posting aside.

Why is racemixing legal?

I know that you can't exactly go too specific, like banning poos from mixing with arabs, from mixing with Mediterraneans, from mixing with nordcucks. It would be impossible, of course. We all merge.

But why is Caucasian and full blown Negro allowed to mix?

Thousands of years of evolution just to blow it the fuck away by having half negro offspring. I know a lot of the niggers that are ''attractive'' tend to be the more smart (or street smart) ones, but that doesn't count in the offspring. You've literally just fucked up a whole bloodline by making it half retarded.

So tell me, why is this shit legal?

>portugal in charge of not being autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=W7Dp-UM24q0

Ty kurwo :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well yeah, because Serbia is a political shithole. Don't get me wrong, I love the place, especially Novi Sad. But the ones in charge... fuck my life.

So then, if you're being mistreated, why wouldn't you leave to a place which will treat you?
Serbs come here and I get the impression they evaluate our system and conclude it's fair, which is something they're not used to. If you have a fair system that awards more than you need, why would you not go for that instead of... well your political party?

Man, the parliamentary sector of my city has proposed an idea to the whole municipality: therapy dogs for stressed students.

Yes! They, above all, want therapy dogs for students before they have exams.

Can you compare that to problems Serbia has?

Our newspaper headlines say: "GUY CAUGHT PISSING IN A ROUND-ABOUT!"

.. that's a huge achievement for the police. Get me?

Classic monkey behavior

It's okay szczwychtchek, I didn't expect more.

Boring.

Also, go to Africa. I went on a humanities trip (I used to be a leftycuck) to Rep Congo, Africa and so many niggers are beta as fuck, plus they're short and extremely stupid and naive.

It's no different in the west. I recently moved to an accommodation in a ghetto area in London, and still, so many blacks are beta cucks. Just because you see a few pavement apes out and about shouting with their arms swinging below their knees, doesn't mean that's your average nigger. And of course, if you see life from how shit is portrayed on TV, then you need one.

If we ever join EU and become allowed to roam Europe freely, you will be uniting with the Muslims to remove us.

You don't want to meet the evil that this country is and always was.

Jews

Don't blame your fucking women and the Negros blame your own fucking men.
The reason most of this women go for Niggers is because half or more of the White Male population are at home masturbating and shitposting in a fucking chinese periodic element table, instead of getting physically attractive and banging women.
You got the upperhand on life by being born White and you shit on it by being autistic faggots.

Northern Europe benefits from the migration from south, but i am afraid what will be left of us here, no culture no future.

Hello CIA leaf

shush Albanian

This is the guy, who almost won in Lithuania.

CANT WAKE UP

Eurovision is political. Coalburners are politically correct. It's probably the reason she's the singer.

All European women are property of BBC and foreign men. White men are powerless, pathetic, and meek. They sit by idly, waiting for something to happen, but as each minute goes by BBC inseminates another white woman. The Eurocuck says "Maybe i'll play some video games or watch some anime to forget about it". But in the back of his mind, he knows his women have basically become cum concubines for foreign men with more testosterone. The eurocuck may get a little feisty sometimes, he may go on Sup Forums and call people cucks and then feel better after as if he made a difference or is less cucked himself. BBC will descend upon your womens vaginas.

Jste na nehty kráva

>Don't blame your fucking women and the Negros blame your own fucking men.
I do. I blame both beta whiteknighting males and kikes for this shit. Even when it comes to feminism.

>The reason most of this women go for Niggers
still an extrememinirity

>is because half or more of the White Male population are at home masturbating and shitposting in a fucking chinese periodic element table, instead of getting physically attractive and banging women.
So are half of the niggers. Like I just said, niggers are in the same boat, they're a minority, so you hardly see the basement dweller ones anyway.

>You got the upperhand on life by being born White and you shit on it by being autistic faggots.
Man I don't go around with no white supremacy. But yes, a problem with people in the west is that we have masses of betas thanks to a fucked education system, an establishment than hates them, and fucked up shit in our water supply.

Still, I'm honestly starting to wonder weather we should bring back polygamy. Normal men like the rest of us can have around 1-3 wives, while the betas can now fuck around and LARP with their electric sex dolls.

Every nation has the politicians it deserves. We are exactly like those crooked politicians of ours, we would all do the same thing they are doing if offered a chance, but we pretend to be better just to gain pity, like from that Norwegian user.

But this is not the truth. The truth is, the few good leaders we've had in our history were nothing like us. For all intents and purposes, they were foreigners. The only way to make us act like decent human beings is to have someone like Emperor Dusan whip and terrorize us every time we do something wrong.

So why even exist as a nation? We almost managed to evolve into something better during Kingdom of Yugoslavia, but then it had to be inherited by the damn Commies and have its reputation ruined.

see You're also enormously retarded and your b8 levels are 2014 tier. but hey, gotta reply to this b8 before plebbit fucks believe the shit they read, riiight? :^)

KEK

Where did she even meet this nog?

i want us to have a chance for our own progression without influence from anyone. and that is something we did not have for 500 years now. i will not blame the people for being heavily brainwashed.

BLACKED

lol

>i want us to have a chance for our own progression without influence from anyone.
This is impossible, and there is not a single culture in the world that was free of foreign influence.

The only difference is, good cultures are capable of following their own rules. We are not and probably never were.

im not speaking about normal influence.....
im talking about the lack of "gun barrel" enforced influence.

She lives in America

I'm not talking about White Supremacy, Simply put I don't believe that shit. What I'm talking about is that being born Caucasian has an advantage in the international market. And this White betas are fucking pathetic and honestly needs to Man Up and prove their worth before the Media changes everything.

More Blacks are now being forced on the Market, Multiculturalism is in effect and you'll see more Non-White actors in movies etc.

People's perception on Attractiveness will change and shift towards the non-whites due to over exposure in media. And it all goes downhill from there

Look at that face of contentment and satisfaction. She is getting the long dick and absolutely loves it.

shut up, bitch.

I don't get these women, I'd understand if they at least chose mixed men or darkies with caucasian features, but they always seem to choose the apest of nigs to get blacked with
Its essentially bestiality

>Its essentially bestiality
It is. I think the furthest these women can push themselves is to not be totally repulsed by the nigger.

>I know that you can't exactly go too specific, like banning poos from mixing with arabs, from mixing with Mediterraneans, from mixing with nordcucks. It would be impossible, of course. We all merge.

That's good, because I have a massive soft spot for North Indian and Iranian women, they're both racially Caucasian anyway so my kids will look more or less white, whereas if I went with a gook or full-blown obongo they'd be supreme gentlemen or unrecognisable niglets.

You're totally right. Not going to disagree with you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>mfw being white will be soon considered exotic

kek, this is obviously a Serb-Turk living in Norway.

But they are not wihteeuropeans.

At least he's fit and handsome. Our EV ex-bf was a fat ugly nig

lol what are you doing, dont u have a war to wage?

guy looks Greek. a lot of Greek men marrying blonde Serbian women these days to create new Macedonian babies to repopulate FYROM after the coming Albanian War

>handsome
it's a nigger.

>Husband
>probably doesn't want to run off like typical nigger
Racemixing is bad, but what if the nigger in question isn't bad himself? What is he supposed to do, go for women of his utterly shit race?

I mean, I can understand the blacks a little here.

What the hell is this shit?

so? doesn't mean any of us have to accept it, just cause the nigger wants it.

This, he's surely a pure Hellenic man from Ethiopia

Does he creampie her Sup Forums?

t. Serb diaspora

fpbp

He is handsome I have to give him that

did he say anything wrong?

a) he looks like a southern Greek to me
b) blonde Serbian women generally love brown Greek men and marry them down here
c) Serbian + Greek = basically Maco
d) a lot of Macos will die, including most Sup Forums Macos, in FYROM's coming war between Macos and Albos

very logical and conclusive in my humble opinion

The first time I visited Croatia in '97 a I had a girl ask me what black people were like because she'd never seen one in person. My how things have changed.

Damn Gyros are worse than leafs

>eurovision contest

That's symbol of degeneracy.
There are degenerates in every society.

The difference is that Serbia had a massive brain drain after the Balkan wars. A lot of highly educated Serbians not only had to flee to N. and W. Europe for political reasons, but were probably one of the few to actually have the means to do it. While Polacks on the other hand are just taking advantage of the Schengen Zone to take shit jobs that Scandis like yourself would never do for their pay. Construction jobs do not attract the best and brightest. Just ask Mexico.

>Im a black dick loving cuck faggot

Why are you even a country.

again: it's a nigger. niggers can't be handsome cause they're niggers.

False. It comes from European consumers of American media.