Are white people useless?

Asians are the smartest, Africans are the most physically fit. Other ethnicities have some merit for cooking good food, but white people can't even do that.

What the fuck are white people even good at?

>colonialism
>destroying cultures
>destroying peoples
>borrowing cultures because they cant dont have the culture of their own
>eating mayo
>eating white bread

killing

Actually inventing stuff.
Asians are the smartest? They created gunpowder, but europeans made it a weapon to behold.
Africans are the most physically fit? Then why did rome, in a time only physical weapons could be used, dominate Africans?

White people are good at thinking outside the box and creating new, usable stuff.
Chinks are good at repeating stuff they learned.
Africans are good at running.
American africans have been bred to be physically fit, but are dumb as cows.

China has had the longest lasting empire.

Romans weren't even white bro. Middle eastern.

china is also a shithole

Yeah, but they never conquered much, not even japan, and were protected by natural borders. The only natural border rome had was the sahara.
Romans weren't middle eastern, maximally Mediterranean, there is a difference.

>never conquered much

Are you fucking retarded? China has the largest population in the world

Unlike the Roman Empire, when the autists of the Yangtze river ran around conquering everyone they actually subdued them into complete submission, put them into censuses and had a standard civilian tax and they never regained independence, whereas Roman provinces were by and large tributary states

>Protected by natural borders
Learn geography pal

whites are the strongest and most artistic
they're honestly the greatest representation of humanity that exists
every other race is subhuman

If white people are so awful why does everyone want to live in their countries and neighborhoods. I don't see people flocking to Africa and China.

>china smart
they shit in the street

>africa strong
whites have superior upper body strength

whites are master race anything you read to the contrary is one the other 6 billion shit gene trash cunts trying to trick you

fuck off back to china chang

>middle eastern

nah thats complete bullshit

>Africans strongest

check the olympics, check every strongman and lifting competition, its all whites. Blacks are only good at running and jumping

If you really don't see in what white people are good at you are an intellectual midget I'm sorry.

its the balanced option

Banter.

>merit for cooking good food, but white people can't even do that
i'm going to stab you now

>Middle eastern.

wat. They were from ialy fucktard

Whites have both, plus souls.

Building the greatest civilizations that ever existed.

>white
>middle eastern
>le europa

not races m8, just like Islam ain't a race.

If you're going to use extremely broad terms for races like 'Asians' and 'blacks', then you might as well put Caucasian in as a whole.

Abstract thought and soldiering.

> Africans are the most physically fit
No true, I won't argue about that, you stated your claim first, prove it.

>Asians are the smartest

You mean jews?

>cooking good food, but white people can't even do that
>He never heard about France or Italy.

Also sage (Short reminder: if you want to sage thread, type sage in to option field).

Planning.

Really though, its the product of their environment. As they moved north, those that couldn't plan months in advance died off. Planning became a vital survival skill. Those that could plan, survived to pass along their genes. Planning wasn't required in tropical climates where food was available year round. Wake up, grab a mango or hunt a monkey. But when nothing but ice grows for 3, 4 or even 6 months of the year, you had to have the ability to think far ahead to the next year, and even the next year after that, in order to survive.

These evolutionary survival skills in the form of the ability to plan ahead, later enabled towns, cathedrals, nations, armies, world exploration, manifest destiny, and men on the moon.

Just evolution. And its fortunate that we believe in evolution, not like those religious fundies. Science matters.

This. You can eradicate all food except Italian and nothing of value will be lost.

/thread

we wuz...

>Facts hurt my feelings therefor you're x

kys

>frogs has good food
>italians are white

You have clearly never been to Portugal or Spain.
Best food in the eu.

Asians are not the smartest, for every "smart" asian there are a thousand dumb ones. Africans have world's worst nutrition in that they often tend to be overweight or malnourished. Not only that but Africa hardly win any olympics besides running. White people are the most well rounded we dominate in winter sports and put on a good show in the summer olympics with the UK matching China in gold medals. All advances in tech and science come from the west I haven't heard of a single revolutionary invention from africa or asia.

>brit knows what is good food
>brit knows what white means

Go away Nigel

Also stop bumping it faggots

Sorry I invented space travel

Portuguese food is probably my favorite type of food. Im not sure if it's any different here when compared to Portugal though.

I'm white and useless, so yes

leaf effect !kek

I'm not angry at UK, I'm angry that bloody bong try to teach me what is good food. They eat fucking dirt mixed with mood and call it pudding!

That was obviously written by a white supremacist

On what kind of device to you shill and make slide threads - or let me ask you this way: what color is the skin of the guy that pays you for shilling?

Please, tell me again how white people are useless, you fucking failure.

Der be Baity Matey

Umm: civilization and philosophy, development and application of culinary techniques, invention, systems, empathy

I think of everything that Whites bring to the world, I believe that they are the ones that have an empathic nature:!send aid, willingly ended slavery, created democracy, extended suffrage to all peoples, created welfare, social security, food assistance and have taken in thousands of refugees.

Where? Where else has this level of blood be empathy, extension of aid and recognition of the suffering of other ever existed in Asian, African or Indigenous cultures?

Whites bring empathy to a world that is bordered by the barbarity of 70 IQ tribalists and 106 IQ hive-conformists, to be overly general and simplistic.

Between these two points, whites look out on the world and sees themselves.

>white cooking is bad
>James Beard Award winners

kind of ...

>the races are not equal

Its this easy to bait the left into admitting this when you potray whites as the inferior race.

>Africans are the most physically fit

top kek

Look around you.
Western Civilization was created by whites and copied all over the world because it is the best adaptation ever conceived. If you don't believe that a superior culture made up of superior genetics made this happen, I kindly invite you to move to Liberia or Ethiopia.
There in Africa, bask in the equality and general high level of civilization that exists in these two countries, which were never fully conquered, never fully colonized and are made up of two different groups of humans: Bantus and Abyssians. Live there and scream out how whites are equal to everyone else, and never did anything supremely.

In your comment there is an assumption, the fallacy that all things that were invented and created by humans were somehow housed within the nebulous web of neurons that reside in all peoples; that somehow given enough time, much like all those monkeys handcuffed to typewriters, all people's will come to this point. This wrong assumption is determinism wrapped in atheism. Occidentals created so much, when so many others were stagnating and regressing.

This thinking is like seeing a the Mona Lisa and saying to yourself: I could have done that. Well, you didn't, and someone beat you to it by 400 years.

Go to the Louvre, go to Rome, go to New York, go the Ghent and Bavaria...

>Supreme?
>Not Occidental?