Destruction of masculinity

this fucking asshole made a video in 2010 criticizing the millenials called´´colorful people``and made a prediction that in the future will be wrong to be heterossexual now he gives a interview saying that he likes pussy but not identify himself as a male
2010 youtube.com/watch?v=KCnouVHROPo&t=1s
2017 youtube.com/watch?v=_iCaYLZQUUo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCnouVHROPo&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone put this man in a stake and burn him alive ffs

Hes just growing up and turning into yet another brazilian tranny

Have you seen the front page of Sup Forums? It's filled with European and American faggots posting pictures of themselves in women's clothing and gigantic dildos, every single day for the past three years. How is this meme about Brazil and not you?

Haven seen a single finnish tranny and 50% oif brazilian "men" are trannies. So its really no meme its a fact

When we refer to TS in France, Brasil tends to stick to them.
I'm not a professionnal on the matter, but stereotypes have an origin.

What is it about Brazilian Portugese that infuriates me the moment I hear it? Too many online games played I guess.

heh, well kekd my mongoloid

>youtube.com/watch?v=KCnouVHROPo&t=1s
Thanks for cueing it to the important part so I don't have to watch the whole thing.

This guy use to have some cool videos and points but then he turned into a really annoying faggot,what happened to him?

This coward is right

heuheuehueheuheuh, gib moni plx

Fuck this faggot so hard, I wish him nothing but the worst.

Isnt he being sued by some faggot hating pastor?

Is Portuguese as awful as the Brazilian version?

Yesterday in Cracow i saw a group of swedish teenagers in a queue in McDonalds.

They were, i swear to God, the most pussified people i have ever witnessed with my own eyes since i was born.

Legs thin like matches with skinny jeans put on them, blone hair with kilograms of gel on, and i could swear they had make-up on.

I couldnt fucking believe it.
There was like 20 of them, almost every one looked the same.

All the people passing them just shook their heads in total disbelief.

nota bene, berlin is FILLED with faggots like these, i was there a few months ago for some geodesic shit i needed for work.

Yes, he's being sued for slander and will probably lost alot of money.

Good,maybe that will drop some sense into his head.

even after the lawsuit he will still have more money than the Brazilian average income for 10 years

I was talking about this since I first started lurking 4chn. Long ago on /x/

Everyone was confused
I even said plastic containers; soda and water bottles only compounded the problem but mostly it was social engineering by MSM

Now look at all of you. Fucking faggots
Tight pants, gay shoes, feminine techno music listening, transgendered, lbgtqrstuv flaming homosexuals

I'm that old coot who predicted this shit since the 90's

If you find out please share, even I can't stand it either.