Literally an Israeli shill

NuPol will now fellate him.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.756924
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.756924

As long as he stops immigration, I'm cool with the Jew.

He hates Islam so i dont really care.

Geert WIders is like Donald Trump.

Exactly

That was the point, goyim.

pic related.

Trump is a kikelover too.

So what? We don't have time to sit around and wait for Hitler. You take the best you can get.

I'm obviously not comfortable with a guy who is so openly pro Israel running our countries, but he doesn't look like the Zionist type, and what damage can he really do? If he supports what's good for Netherlands, he's good in my book.

>"Oy vey goyim trust me, he is a jew who will send all the goys to fight for The Greater Israel, he only hates muslims because he's a bigoted NON WHITE. Please vote for a candidate that is POLITICALY CORRECT, please don't vote for this zionist SHILL. I beg you, goyim! Israel is the greatest ally, and diversity is OUR STRENGTH!"

> doesn't look like the Zionist type
> literally retarded

See

He can't do much even though he's prime minister dude. It's not how it works.

Maybe he's just a pro-white pro-Jewish guy, you know? Like Milo.

You guys are uncredible. It's ALWAYS the Jews.
Immigration? Jews. Anti-immigration? Jews.

Holocaust will commence again!

Why not give him a chance? If he does what he promised, then great. If he starts doing shady shit, just riot amarite?

No but seriously guys, we can't let Geert get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Its the dyke codes in our situation.

And consider this,if he actually is a Jewish shill, maybe the best thing for Jews right now is to prevent another Shoah, and they use Geert to show us "See not all Jews are bad goy!" Certainly a possibility too.

A retarded stormnigger wouldn't get 1% of the votes in the general election of any country.

so there's that.

Don't you people think the Jews would've foreseen a nationalistic uprising as a reaction to the mass muslim immigration caused by the Kallergi (jew) plan of European destabilization?

They put up parties that stride for nationalism before we can and therefore still have the jewish upperhand in politics.

Please see through this

THIS

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but respect for Hitler, but we have to be realistic here, and fix the west, step by step. We can't go from cucked to 14/88 within a single step, there has to be many steps in between.

I am 23 millenial today, but hopefully by the time I am an old man, I could walk on my crutches to the voting booth and vote for the 100% redpilled politicians, who are not afraid to name the jew and honor the heritage of Hitler.

... Because it is.

Look up the Kallergi plan.

They planned all of this long ago and calculated carefully any possible opposition their plan.

The idea is to support people who will act like a magnet for public opinion, while also supporting people further right that help move the Overton window. Trump, Geert, Le Pen etc. aren't end goals, they're points in the progression from A to B, support of Israel is something these types do for three reasons

1. To divorce themselves and ultimately nationalism, from Nazism
2. Because they like to LARP as Israelis btfoing Palestinians.
3. They're probably getting a few shekels on the side

LOL fuck off EU shill GTFO of Sup Forums No one is interested in your shitposting

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Is there anything more shilly than this?