Muslim teens rape 14 year old girl in Sweden

They stay, the girl is transferred to another school. THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SWEDISH MEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2017/03/sweden-muslim-migrant-teens-rape-14-year-old-girl-at-school-they-stay-at-school-she-is-transferred
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jihadwatch.org/2017/03/sweden-muslim-migrant-teens-rape-14-year-old-girl-at-school-they-stay-at-school-she-is-transferred

> swedish "men"
There is no such thing anymore, that's what is wrong.

Just another day.

there is nothing wrong with this. fuck wh*tes

Looks like someone forgot to call the exterminator

At this point, saying "just another day" feels so unironic that it makes me sick.

Al hail general delaray

Agreed. It makes me feel as though I want to vomit.
Okay, now I gotta ask : Did any of you actually notice how fanatical roaches are getting these days? Is it a sign that we need to remove kebab after all?

The one's doing the raping are African, not Turk.

Muslim AND negro. Double trouble.

Top Kek

picrelated

Racist

>jihadwatch.org
any reliable source?

one of the suspects. fucking dirty mudslime, he should be hung from a tree.

Why do their beards look like pubes?

When will the murdering of these people commence
The principle and the shit skins

Yeah that's what God wants, a race of neckbearded savages. How does one become so stupid as to believe this?

Swedish king asshole and queen cunt must be proud of what is happening

hideinpalaceandworshiplucifer.jpg

This is the cuck principal who defended the rapists. His twitter and fb are completely covered in posts about how superior immigrants are and how evil "racists" are, to no ones surprise.

>SWEDISH MEN?

Whats that?

This is Sup Forums we don't need reliable sources. We feed on meme's and confirmation bias.

I'm sure they were not teens

They are living in an alternative reality in Sweden. In Estonia, or any other uncucked country for that matter, the muslims would be locked up for attempting to do anything of the sort. In Sweden, they have more """hate speech codes""" in their law than you can count, therefore they can't do shit when it's a minority member committing the crime.

Sooner you guys learn that Sweden is heading towards the path of civil war, the more time you have to prepare, especially if any western european here is reading this post. Start stacking up on food cans, bottled water, medical supplies. Buy a piece of land and build a bunker there. Arrange some basic internet/landline/satellite/radio connection over there to keep browsing Sup Forums even when underground. If possible, get your hands on some weapons. Build a huge-ass fence. Stay in contact with other members of the resistance in your immediate geographical area, in order to self-organize.

I am not some tin-foiled lunatic. It's real. The west will fall before our eyes in our lifetime, and sooner you realize it, the luckier you are, since you will have more time to prepare. I would predict the civil war to happen around 2050 or so, not sooner, but long before that, you would not be able to arrange many of the things your bunker would need (economy hits the fan), so better do it sooner than later.

>Sometimes your only purpose in life is to act as a warning to others.

> BERG

every fucking time

>westerners obliterate an arab society
>they stay in mecca
what the fuck is wrong with arabic men

what the actually fuck is wrong with your people. wheres the outrage from the parents

>Swedish
>men

Pick one and only one, Mario. Pretty soon, it will not even be a choice because Sweden will be no more

It wasn't rape, she was just regretting that she slept with him

It was a sexual emergency, poor kids.
Berg is a common suffix in surnames here retard, if it was GOLDberg or something then it's a jew. Berg just means mountain.

im actually reconsidering moving to sweden with this shit. how can u raise a family there??

I literally hope she dies in a house fire

Is Sweden a meme?

That man is a grade A world class back alley knife fighter from Tunisia.

>refusal to allow your child to attend this trip will result in a racial discrimination not being attached to your chiled's education record

what the living fuck?
glad they left their emails...

You obliterate their house. They obliterate your women.

He just gets what was promised to him.

You were the exterminator es pain, with our aztec gold you led fleets again ts the roaches!

They weren't wrong

They are probably counter trolling because we are putting actual arguments and being shouted "roach" at, instead of getting actual answers.

he had to kill the slut after raping her. fuck europe