Based European Court of Justice allows hijab bans

Brits are furious, will leave EU as a consequence.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FREHV
curia.europa.eu/jcms/upload/docs/application/pdf/2017-03/cp170030en.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
BREXIT WAS A SUCCESS

>Europe imports millions of Muslims
>Terrorism and rape skyrockets
>"We will fight terrorism by banning cloth on some woman's head"

Can Europeans do anything right? Banning clothes won't stop Ahmed raping your children you disgusting beta manlet Yuropoors.

Well thank god your paki rape gangs vanished after you did the Brexit.

>>"We will fight terrorism by banning cloth on some woman's head"
Actually, banning the hijab is a big step forward in fighting terrorism.

>Banning clothes won't stop Ahmed raping your children you disgusting beta manlet Yuropoors.
All Ahmed terrorists will move to the UK where their wives can wear the niqab.

Problem solved.

Just because 1/4th of the time The EU court makes the right decision doesn't make it based or in any way a good institution

We haven't done the Brexit yet. Learn 2 current events, Genghis.

Jews will die all over

They can't work anyway, so what's the big deal?

You know full well you are trapped on your little island with millions of shitskins and no way to get them to leave.

>some waffle hijab whore complains she isn't allowed to wear her oppression scarf to work
>takes it to European justice court
>gets BTFO
>now all employers can ban the head scarf if they want

it's a start

>Denying the inevitable

Name one bad decision by the ECJ. I challenge you.

Anything to do with the single market and national democratic rights

>import millions and millions of third world rapists
>b-but at least they will allow us to ban scarfs on worplace

Wtf i love EU now

>Anything to do with the single market and national democratic rights
Sorry, but name one thing. I want to hear what you mean specifically.

To be honest, the ECJ is generally pretty based.

Muslims BTFO.

I still think we need to leave the EU, though.

Last I checked it is countries such as romania that just let them slip through.

If Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Romania, Croatia, Hungary etc. had bullet proof borders, NOT A SINGLE OF THEM WOULD HAVE EVER COME THROUGH.

EU needs a centrally funded and coordinated border guard if the border countries lack the manpower/gear to handle the shitters.

Well, i have a view that the EU court should not at all have supremacy over national courts. So basically all the meaningful judgements, where the ECJ has intrepreted the law to give itself more power(Costa vs. Enel, van Gerd en Loos etc.) over national laws and courts, is simply wrong. The ECJ should at best have advisory power.

FUCKING ISLAMOPHOBES

END THIS NOW

First, Romania doesnt let them slip through because they dont pass through here in the first place.

Secondly its the EU that pressures the italian and greek coast guard to bring them all on shore.

Thirdly its Germany that welcomes them with open arms. Nothing syops you from deporting them

Stay triggered kraut.

quit being a stupid autist, the ruling covers all kinds of religious symbols

>And religious symbols.
Communism strikes again.

Is this one of those Onion/Daily Currant type articles?

>So basically all the meaningful judgements, where the ECJ has intrepreted the law to give itself more power(Costa vs. Enel, van Gerd en Loos etc.) over national laws and courts, is simply wrong.

If national courts had supremacy over the ECJ in areas of EU law, how in the world would the EU still work? A Finnish court could just say "oh well, we think the Freedom of Capital should be interpreted as only meaning Freedom of Capital between Finland and Denmark".

You forgot to say under wich conditions.

Discrimination against muslims is not allowed.
You have to discriminate against all religions and all political ideologies.

If you want to ban the headscarves you have to ban chistian symbols, budhist sybold etc and all political signs too.

That's what the article says. Trust Sup Forums to celebrate banning wearing crosses.

Not only crosses, everything.
This headline is only to keep the normie-rightwinger calm.
This is the only reason they said it was some kind of achievement.
Banning all political signs and all religious signs was allowed before.
They did nothing and just tell us "everything is fine goyim, just reject your culture and beliefs and we will stop the muslims we took in goyims"

LOL ETERNAL BTFO

>First, Romania doesnt let them slip through because they dont pass through here in the first place.
What???

>Secondly its the EU that pressures the italian and greek coast guard to bring them all on shore.
Absolute bs. It is Italy which in 2012 decided to not return illegals to Libya after an ECHR judgement against Italy (not an ECJ judgement!). It was Greece which decided to not register illegals and just ship them to the EU mainland within 24 hrs from their arrival on Greek islands.

The EU is fine with what Spain does, how come?

>Thirdly its Germany that welcomes them with open arms.
Another fucked up lie. Germany is enforcing Dublin III again. Germany was enforcing Dublin III right until 400,000 people were let through by Hungary in September 2015.

>Stay triggered kraut.
I am triggered by stupid fucks like you who are making up shit. Yes I am, I freely admit it. You disgust me.

Who cares about any symbol that isn't Christian? Heathens should get the fuck out of Europe.

Bout time they passed one law not designed to destroy their countries.

>That's what the article says. Trust Sup Forums to celebrate banning wearing crosses.
I hate all radicals. Ban all religious symbols in public, everywhere.

If they'd start firing live ammunition at the shitskins they would stop coming quickly

Immagine you would ban the MAGA-hat or the UKIP badge just because you want to get rid of the headscarfs.
Fucking retarded if you ask me.
We have to get the muslims out and the headscarf problem will solve itself.

>not posting link

archive.is/FREHV

-Independent

That's just how the article presents it. It's a classic MSM news diversionary trick.
I doubt the actual legislation specified head scarves. They just wanted to take a step towards implementing state atheism.

No it does not, it was on the news in Austria 15 mins ago.

The Open Society Justice Initiative, a group backed by the philanthropist George Soros which had supported the women, said it was disappointed by the ruling.

>How would the EU still work
You are absolutely right! The current form of EU would not work!
Which would be a great thing!
Here's how it goes
>national law and EU law are not compatible with each other
>national Court rules national law>EU law
>If government wants to implement this EU policy, it changes the law so it would work.
>if government does not want to implement the EU policy, it is simply not implemented.
Self-governing of nation states preserved! If an EU policy is actually good, you don't need it to have supremacy over national laws, do you? They'll change the law to fit if it's good you see! And nation state rights are preserved! Instead of being given to the politically motivated europhile EUC and ECJ!
The EU should be abolished, and only an European Forum and a free trade area(without limiting nation state rights to pick-and-choose bilateral trade deals) should remain

who is going to pay for that?

The same people who pay for EU right now.
Member states.
Altho we are only like 5 years away from giving the EU direct taxation rights

They ban hijabs, they banned all religious symbols. Which means you can't wear your cross, Christcuck.

curia.europa.eu/jcms/upload/docs/application/pdf/2017-03/cp170030en.pdf

Banning head scarfs could potentially create division in the Muslim communitys by giving modern Muslim women a foot hold in western societies to fight against their brothers, husbands and fathers. By enforcing the Muslim women's independence and effectively forcing them to choose to be regressive (and then they have a visual marker) or forcing them to integrate which will strain the community and wi'll further OUR causes with increased numbers of honor killings and such to meme.

I'm up for abolishing freedom of religion and include it in freedom of opinion.
Political view should be on equal terms with religion

so you're against the church tax

Well the church tax only applies to who belong to the church.
I dont see how it differs from labour union membership in other ways except by name. Both are directly taken from my paycheck

Keep your hooked schnozz outta this, mexikike.

This union is Soviet-Tier
>give up your tradition and culture goyim, it´s the only way to fight the 3rd worlder we imported
Same day in the news
>EU court rules that the headscarf can be banned

ISOPODED

>Brits are furious, will leave EU as a consequence.
hahahahahahaha

start banning religious signs from the public space
that's the first step

There is NOTHING based about this. Read between the lines. Do you know what would've happened if the court had ruled that this is discriminatory? France and it's "muh laïcité" would flip its shit.

This is why, for example, public schools are allowed to have crucifixes in the EU. It makes no sense but if the courts had ruled otherwise, Italy would flip its shit (the case was started by an atheist Finnish woman in Italy after all).

The courts have ZERO interests in Europe or even in justice, they want to keep the entire structure as acceptable as possible to all sides involved even if it means contradicting themselves.

he would get them back in

no no no no no no
they are out now
good ridance
now lets build a better and more useful Europe
they were preventing us to do so

>now lets build a better and more useful Europe
Yes, a Europe of Europeans. That just means getting rid of all those pesky Frenchmen, Germans, Dutchmen...