GEERT WILDERS IS A CON! BUT STILL VOTE FOR HIM!

youtube.com/watch?v=AkP7u1wYb60

Geert Wilders is an Israeli experiment to see how they can control the rightwing in Europe.

He worked in a kibbutz when he was 19 and lived in Israel for a long time. He was ordered to dye his hair blonde by his upper Jews as they wanted to see how stupid Europeans are if they fall for that. Geert receives a ton of money from rightwing Zionists

youtube.com/watch?v=AkP7u1wYb60

Controlled opposition, remember that. But there are good people in his party so still vote for him and his platform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZcDdCLeUZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry, I already got a ticket for the Baudet-raket.

Truth.

Goyim are pretty stupid though. They always fall for it.

He even bleaches his hair, that half Indonesian bitch

Not surprised

By goyim you mean Sup Forums brainlets?

EVERYONE WATCH THE VIDEO IN THE OP!

Geert is a stepping stone to real fashy goys, much like Trump. Because he's kosher, he's got a lot better of a chance of winning than the :Le Pens ever will, due to them being secretly woke on the JQ (Marine's father was anti jew).

No evidence given of anything in the video.
Seems like a hitjob to me.

1:10 sums the video up pretty well.
It's the same thing they tried to do to Trump: tell people he's working together with Russia.

Just vote for him

Liberal tears and rants makes it worth it

voted.
Have a free rare.

Fuck Islam i vote PVV.

where's your proof faggot?

forgot video link

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZcDdCLeUZ4

0:43
I'd hit her desu

If a country just openly declares fealty to the Jews, do you think they would stop their cultural espionage? I'm willing to pay them a straight tax at this point, just to stop the propaganda

Yes, Geert is obviously a pro-Israel controlled opposition politician, but I don't know any other better candidate for the Netherlands since I'm not an expert on Dutch politics - that's why Dutchbros should vote for Geert. Vote for Geert to light the fire, then in the future, vote for anti-Zionist right-wing politicians to keep the fire burning.

This. Make sure they start it, but are unable to end it.

Dude wants to figure out how to get rid of Muslims what better partner than Jews

Marine Le Pen is pro-Israel though (at least in public). I completely agree with you though that Geert, Le Pen, Trump, etc. are stepping stones for non-kosher fashies.

No! its smarter to vote FVD

pussy

WTF i love naZionists now.

Sellout traitor

Even if he is, we are still bringing the rightwing back to the west. And we can create politicians all we want but after there is a yearning for a real right wing government there is very little we can do to stop genuine right wing politicians from gaining power, a race war developing or RWDS being enacted.

To true.

If we bend the knee to Israel. Will they please stop with the 24/7 agenda?
Honestly I am barely holding at this point and my mask has slipped on two occasions in the last month alone.

potential controlled opposition > for sure open opposition

for some reason nazis either don't get this or refuse to believe it

Israel doesn't create the leftist agenda retard, we have that kind of propaganda here too. You need to bend the knee to diaspora jews which means white genocide basically, so no.

Fuck that noise you pussies, we either gas all the heebs or die trying.

This. Op is a shill desperate to stop the inevitable

>we
are you involved user?

Geert is the most anti muslim migrant and anti EU candidate.

Stopping islamification should be our top priority.

topkek

You usually view us all as a single entity. I don't even identify as Jewish.

>kibbutz
Moshav is not kibbutz.

lel sure my member of the global jewish elite friend

I know but a right wing kike puppet is better than nothing.

Foiled again

Whats the option? Let it become Netherlandistan?

Marine LePen is a zionist and married to a jew, user.

Marion LePen's father was a mossad agent.

>444
>444

>jews want to put right wingers who will save Europe from demographic suicide into office
explain how this is supposed to make sense. what would they gain from fixing/improving Europe?

How about Israle is supporting wirhgt-wingers in central Europe to remove Kebab from Europe (lets call them the good jews) and then there are the bad jews like Soros who want to destroy Europe by importing kebobs and nogs, and those 2 factions are at war and both are secretly building giant doom-robots and golem armies and the end times are upon us

>explain how this is supposed to make sense
Anti Muslim sentiment in Europe means that they are much more likely to support Israel, while at the moment the EU hates us to some degree and would have been a problem if not for America. Islamized Europe on the other hand means that we are done for.