DON'T FUCK THIS UP BRITS

Funny, EU just stated they will have their first meeting about brexit after two or three months after article 50.

There's no hurry, lel

bump

*fucks it up*

heh

*fucks you up*
heh

>09

Fucking Bongs. Articles be getting triggered n sheeit over there.

Thanks for creating jobs in Frankfurt :'>

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GREATEST TRIGGERING EVER

are brits the most cucked fags ever?
>vote for brexit more than a year ago
>their government essentially says 'lolnah we're not doing that' and sits on their hands refusing to uphold the vote
if some shit like that happened here, a civil war would start

>54%

Yeah, not cucked at all..

Kek

Yank poor vote for rich guy who then robs them of healthcare and gives the money to the super rich...

>Cuckiest of cucks

Ryancare will not pass

>Trumpcare

Can somebody give me a brief summary of what happened with Brexit? I know the vote was close and then the actual exit was blocked? How does that work?

did you just get off the boat achmed?
trying to pit classes against each other is like 20 years old

Nope.. If he signs it then u can call it that

>takes a year to elect a new leader
>every four years
yeah...nah. fuck off burger.

*teleports behind you*
Nothing personell, kid

People tried to stop and delay it, the government told the lords to fuck off the lords said "okay". Now no one is going to stop us, the Scots tried yesterday with their bullshit independence bid (even though most of Scotland has already said they don't want another ref) to try and delay and delay and delay because they are that cucked.

But the government of England has ruled above them all and is in the process of uncucking everyone, we're saving them, from themselves. And they don't like that!

They are of cuck.

We've had a barrage of delays and hurdles thrown at us, you'd know this if you paid attention.

Considering all hurdles have been jumped over and all those responsible have been rekt hard, I'd say we're doing quite well.

Now go prep your bull Mr 56%.

We voted to leave, in order to do this we need to trigger Article 50. The Supreme Court ruled that Parliament must first vote to give Theresa May the power to do this, she couldn't do it unilaterally.

We have two houses (commons and Lords). It passed through the house of commons but the house of Lords wanted to add some amendments on. The house of commons overruled this and now Theresa can trigger article 50 when she wants to.

Everything is proceeding according to plan so far.

even with trump in office you are the biggest cuck of all and the only ones rioting in your streets are lefties

Fuck off, teeth. That was the shittiest HC offered.
Federally regulated
Federally penalized
Increased costs for consumers
Gave Fed Gov access to perdonal medical info
Trump favoring the rich; citation, faggit?

Not even going to greentext that for you bc youre such a cock sucking dipshit

last time it was february when it was supposed to be triggered. some cheeky brit here gotta buy a bulgarian beer now. we had a bet. you know who you are.

>when you vote to leave the EU, but don't leave the EU

We voted to leave the EU. From the point of the vote we could have triggered article 50 which starts the divorce preceding, but no one thought we'd win so we took a hiatus to figure out how to proceed.

In our system of government new legislation (needed to trigger article 50) must be approved by the house of lords. The house is full of unelected lords, some deserving of their place, some failed politicians given the role to get them out of the house of commons, some hereditary peers who inherited the title. They aren't answerable to any party so vote their conscience.

They are mainly liberal Pro EU. They tried to get an amendment to the bill, so that EU citizens living in the UK got guaranteed status in the UK without a reciprocal agreement (for UK citizens in the EU) from the EU, prior to negotiations. They also wanted a "meaningful vote by tree Commons on any deal once it was hammered out with the EU.

Basically, they were trying to tie to governments hands at the negotiations, so that all the EU had to do was be difficult and give us a bad deal. That way it would justify going back to the people for another referendum and negating the original.

>Basically cunts

Soros paying faggots to riot in streets, or, achmeds raping my wife, sister, mother...
Yah, kraut, Ill take the paid opposition every day, twoce on Friday, you dumb fuck.

We were expecting it to be triggered.

>Last February
the vote was last June... Our cowardly Prime Minister resigned. Pic related, his smug face.

>Blue sky
>England
lol, and we will be leaving. Now fix your 56% self and don't project on us.

Thanks nigels

niggers and spics have been raping you for decades ;)

now go head off to your mandatory white privilege class or else mrs goldenstein will fail you

No problem Brad

not the vote.
we had a bet with some britflag that if UK triggers 50 in february i have to buy a UK beer, and if they dont he has to buy a bulgarian beer.

The best brexit prediction so far that I've seen comes from a Hillary supporter, who was die hard that she was going to win up until three days after the fucking election was over.

>Brexit happens, Scotland leaves UK, joins the EU, and then Britain comes crawling back to the EU within ten years hat in hand

I hate this faggot now.

Oh, well we were expecting it to be triggered immediately but David Cameron was a coward and still is a coward. Fuck him, fucking ham faced pig fucker.

You can buy me a Leffe, I like Leffe, it has a nice Earth taste to it. I know it's Belgian but Bulgarian/Belgian, same thing, sounds the same.

K DEN

Daily reminder to all of you that support Scottish Independence.

This is what they have ruling them.

Where in Pakistan is that?

I don't support that shit. Scotland lost that fight back in the fucking 1300's.

>yesterdays haggis

first, i like your taste. i love leffe too.
second, i lived a bit in belgium
third, im not buying you shit
fourth, its not about you its about a particular guy. we sort of stumbled on each other twice, maybe he sees this.
fifth, yes you were expecting it. that was what the bet was about. dont expect it. they will never trigger it.

They already did fuck up. Nothing good will come from them withdrawing from the EU.

That's some commie shit right there.

>Held referendum where the people said they wanted it
>Said it would start in March
>Has all the legal and political aspects worked out, no one can stop it now
>Even remoaners have stopped trying to stop it
>Article 50 still hasn't been triggered

What the fuck is Theresa May waiting for? Literally nothing is stopping her from doing it and her response is "eh, I'll get round to it wwhenever".

Just fucking do it.

no irony, i swear right now i will go fight for british independence if it comes to that

No, that was the CIA creating those jobs. Jobs to hack you, Franz.

You like Leffe? My good man I'll buy you one, it's tasty isn't it? They'll trigger it, but they really don't want to.

STIRRRRRR

>Just fucking do it.

Maybe they're wiring up the channel tunnel to blow when Article 50 triggers.

Yeah, nah, Germany is worse.

Just read the US Constitution and then go read the EU Consitution and compare.
Also we have Trump, you have Merkel. I mean I can see why you're upset.

what a horrific mug. how could anyone unirionically support her

One can hope, the Chunnel was a mistake.

t. Everyone in England.

heh sure, how do you intend to do that?
they wont trigger it though. they dont want to trigger it and they will find a way not to trigger it.
out of this all chaos, the best thing that could happen would be a reformation of the EU.

Well I'm up for a civil war, and if I bump into one of your 50 family members already here, I'll give a bottle to them to give to you.

How does that sound?

what is article 50 i'm retarded

t. SeƱor 60% and going down

sounds fine. inform me of my family members there though. would be fine to find out im related to someone new.

In the Lisbon Treaty there's a part of it that allows members to leave, it's called Article 50, we invoke it and begins the formal process of leaving the EU and undoing 40 years worth of legislation and intertwining with the EU.

Give me your address and I'll send you one through the post?

Is Bosnia kebab?

You forgot your meme.

Last February is last February which would be one month ago, bucktooth.
>British ignorant arrogance
Checks out

>What the fuck is Theresa May waiting for?
Trusting a woman in politics. Ever.

Well you're too useless to do anything other than praise allah, so we'd thought we'd give you a slight hand old chum.

You'd say "February gone".

Last February implies last year.

>German
>Lecturing me on my language
Checks out, you always know what's best for Europe don't you?

heh i hope i will not regret this
bulgaria, stara zagora ul. avgusta trayana 20 vh. A ap. 27
postal code 6000

that's fine figure it'll help with that 2 million refugee rape train coming your way

daily reminder she still hasnt honored her 2014 pledge to house migrants at her home.

There's about 20 that have been drinking out in the filthy back street behind my shop since; well before 8am when I arrived.

Which is part of the reason I voted leave, to rid us of filthy dole sponging slavic trash

WTF KEK hates Slavs now

WAIT, YOU'VE MADE A MISTAKE

KEK has good taste

thats the first time i hear of someone referring to it like that. february 2017 was what i meant and i do think that last february is february 2017

savage

Give them welfare you stingy asshole so they can drink in a bar if it bothers you so much.