If Sup Forums hates gays so much, why don't you move to a Muslim country?

pinknews.co.uk/2017/03/14/two-tunisian-men-to-be-imprisoned-for-8-months-for-looking-gay/

Two men have been sent to prison in Tunisia because they were perceived to be gay.
The men, Achref, 20 and Sabri, 21, were sentenced on Friday to eight months in prison.
This comes after they were arrested on 7 December in the city of Sousse.
L’Express, a French newspaper, reports that the men were told by the police officer that he suspected they were gay.

According to the report, the police officer called gay people a “curse” on the country.

“Were you doing something with your boyfriend?” one of the police officers asked, according to the report.

Speaking to L’Express, Achref says the men were slapped around and made to sign a written confession of the allegations.

He also says they were anally probed.

Despite a result of “negative” from the test, the practice of which is widely discredited, a judge still sentenced the men.

The written statement claimed that the men had been engaged in “sodomy” in the street.

Despite the guilty verdict, the ruling still needs to be confirmed next month, and the men are currently on bail.

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Muslim countries are shit and full of muslims

Because I hate shitskins too. Why would you even ask?

Way ahead of you.

russia is christian you faggot

i hate muslims more than gays

kek

>imprisoned
>not hanged

disappointed

Go to Zimbabwe where Mugabe jailed a gay couple and promised to free them if they succed to have a child together
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

But there's no ultimate proof they commited crime, it could be mistake

>sent to prison in Tunisia because they were perceived to be gay.
This is genuinely progressive by Muslim standard, they usually throw them off a rooftop.

>promised to free them if they succed to have a child together
That is quality banter, though.

Because my ancestors hated fags too and they founded and built this country from nothing.

Your family will be dead after your generation so you buttfucking queers won't be needing a country.

ahaha

>RULES OF NATURE

because WE hate pedos more then we hate Gays and we all know most Muslim are pedos

Lad like 60% of this board are gays, furfags and whatever other type of degenerate. Only the christcucks whine about gays and frankly. It doesn't matter how degenerate they are they are still preferable to the muslims

How can we remove Christcucks from Sup Forums?

We'd rather have the gays move to a muslim country.

Don't. They're useful even if they're irritating

Being gay isn't illegal in Russia, it's the gay propaganda (gay pride parades, teaching homosexuality to children, etc. holy shit what's the point in this?) that's illegal, plus population's pretty homophobic just like you like it.

*just how you like it
Sorry for being retarded

top keke

Yes, comrade - Russia best country.
(When you're not being drafted into the army to shoot Ukrainians or jailed for offending Christianity)

I don't care if they personally believe I am evil for being gay I care if they claim their morality should be the government's legal morality.

I think fags are disgusting degenerate fucks but I don't think they should be beaten or killed. A short jail sentence for a homosexual act seems like a decent idea, considering the STD spread.

Other extremely degenerate sexual activity like scat or cuckold bullshit should also be criminalized, it's not just about fags but all unhealthy sexual behavior that spreads filth and disease.

Don't worry. They delude themselves into thinking they'll get their way by supporting the candidates on the right that we support but there will never be a time where homosexuality is re criminalized.

Faggot enablers are worse than fags, and you will share their fate on rope day.

Gays aren't evil, you just have a mental issue that drives you to copulate with a man's rectum.
Even from the religious standpoint, it's just another sin. For instance I view an obese glutton with the same disdain as a homosexual. I don't get why some people view gayness as some kind of ultimate sin when they are prideful, gluttonous, fornicators, etc. which are equally disdainful.

I don't care if you think my actions are immoral, I care if you use that to try to justify unequal treatment of me. That is using religion to say I can't adopt kids or buy a house from a Christian realtor.

Ahmed jej xD

There is nothing wrong with consenting adults fucking each other even if it grosses you out. The only rope is the one that's gonna be awaiting you and every other desert cultists. Your sand nigger religion doesn't belong here

>(When you're not being drafted into the army to shoot Ukrainians or jailed for offending Christianity)
>implying that's not what makes Russia best country.

Because gays>sandniggers. Gays are still shit but at least they don't decapitate you for drawing Muhammad.

>Lad like 60% of this board are gays, furfags and whatever other type of degenerate.

Way to pull that number out of your ass like you do with everything else.

>he doesn't know
>>>reddit

Do you think that children finding out about Homosex will turn them gay? Sort of like vampires converting people due to their inability to breed?

>is that two men kissing? blyad I want to get my asshole railed now!

actually someone did a straw poll that I'm sure someone saved showing 40% of respondents were gay or bi on here.

Sup Forums is very high trafficed site so I highly doubt it
catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

>I think x is disgusting so the goverment should jail everyone that does it
Found you, (((moderate))) Mohammad

It is a proven fact that 100% of anyone who has been on Sup Forums or /gif/ for more than 2 days is a trap lover, so I'd say about 70% of Sup Forums actually falls under that category, but they can't accept that they're gay for liking traps, so the 40% figure seems very believable.

no just all the pro gay propaganda will

the main reason why im here is because of all of the trap and rekt threads on Sup Forums