Germany unveils law with big fines for hate speech on social media

>Germany proposed a new law today to fight hate speech, threatening social media networks like Twitter and Facebook with €50 million fines.

>Under the rules proposed, social media companies must clearly explain rules and complaint procedures to users and follow up on each complaint. Blatantly illegal content must be deleted within 24 hours, while other law-breaking content must be taken down or blocked within seven days.

>Facebook only deleted 39 percent of hateful posts within seven days in January and February. That’s worse than the 46 percent of illegal posts that were deleted between July and August last year. Only 33 percent were taken down within 24 hours this year, according to a government-funded study by a group of state agencies, Jugendschutz.net.

politico.eu/article/germany-unveils-law-with-big-fines-for-hate-speech-on-social-media/

Sometimes i wonder who the fascists really are.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nt9gL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Fascism
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GERMANY_SOCIAL_MEDIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-03-14-06-57-19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So? Hate speech isn't free speech, if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all

That is hate speech, as a Jew I am gravely offended by the Christian undertones of your statement.

Why do you hate speech?

Doesn't matter. You can literally go to jail in Germany for having illegal opinions.

>no archive.is

REEEEEEEEE

OPs pic is not german. its as australian as this one.

no more lies.

This makes me so mad. How can they not see how important free speech is?

archive.is/nt9gL

>Hate speech isn't free speech
>this is what libshits actually believe

The concept of "hate speech" is a censorship tool. Who gets to decide what is "hateful" or not? Why are they qualified to make this decision? It is completely arbitrary.

"Hate speech" is a legal-loophole to circumvent free speech laws.

Only an idiot believes in the legitimacy of "hate speech".

Would these companies be even obligated to pay the fine? If they are american companies why should they?

What would they do, block facebook for everyone in germany? Think of the unrest.

Literally hang yourself, you disgusting liberal mongrel.

>proposed
Any faggot can propose a law.
Let us know when it actually passes.

guaranteed replies

>Who gets to decide what is "hateful" or not?
Let me guess anyone who criticizes the Immigration system, Muslim Immigrants, and the Government will be punished ?

Germany going back to totalitarianism
You guys can't go 50 years with out pulling this shit
also all foreign social media should just say FUCK GERMANY and ban their IPs

as a Jew you are a traitor

As a Christian you are a cuck

It should be
>Do it for king Ja/ck/

Good, no reason to tolerate right wing hate on social media. I'd argue we should do the same here in America if the constitution allowed it. Maybe we should just scrap the constitution and have a new constitutional convention, pass common sense laws that will work in today's society and finally bury the fascists once and for all.

you cry because you breathe in the onion smell, not because it goes into your eyes dumb shits

then I saw her face

I wish twitter and facebook would grow a pair and just abandon germany altogether if they pass something like this.

shut up nigger

[This comment was deleted for being hate speech]

>Sometimes i wonder who the fascists really are
Leftists as always.

Jesus, sausages are now almost as bad as our Milonov/Mizulina thought police

Plus, more and more words are being branded "offensive" by special snowflakes. Hate speech being a crime sets a bad precedent where using relatively innocent words could be seen as a crime if someone gets triggered.

>Lets ban speech
>fuck fascists

I know this dude is probs just larping but a lot of people do think like this

They are irrelevant. The end of free speech if we had any was law 282 long before any of them surfaced.

Right, the 3rd amendment as well. We should be forced to quarter and house soldiers when they pass through our towns. The old white dudes who wrote the constitution a trillion years ago shouldn't tell us what to do today. They raped slaves. Checkmate.

Oh, gosh, someone just woke up from a five month coma. How are you feeling, buddy?

so why arent all these turks in jail by now?
pro tip because u are too lazy getting drunk and shoving wursts up your ass

>Sometimes i wonder who the fascists really are
I already see peeople misinterpreting this, and the article mentioned here is a bit vaague, so i'm going to try and explain the situation a bit better, also i'd like to mention that i believe that this "law" is incredibly idiotic.
>Germany unveils law
First off, "Germany" doesn't "unveil" this law, its one minister named Heiko Maas, who PROPOSES this FIRST DRAFT of a law that is supposed to force Facebook and Twitter to better enforce their laws by threatening with fines. Rules are not being tightened, and right winged opinions are not being banned, but the law basically calls for quicker deletion of illegal content

Ex-stasi jews trying to tighten the screws more?

It's hard to tell the diff between an English slag and German just by look, though. Usually the English ones are just fatter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Fascism

If they where smart they would just block Germany.

Look at Reddit, it dropped like a brick after it's censorship stunt.

Anyone who dosnt just cut Germany off is an idiot.

>Germany, a shitskin Muslim country with China style law.

America is more German.

You know why hate speech is bullshit? Because it's an attempt to censor the emotion of hate by banning emotionless words.

For example, I can say 'Fuck the Jews' without actually hating the Jews or even if I'm jewish and trying to troll.

Words carry no emotions beyond what people interpret into them.

Is mayonnaise hate speech?

Well actually it's bullshit because it's only applied selectively by those who have power to silence their political opponents i.e. "You need to be thrown in a rape cage if you don't want unlimited hajis forever, goyim."

i want to suck those titties

Goodthink. Doubleplusgood Goodthink.

>Germany passes law that profanely infringes upon the rights of its citizens

Color me surprised

>all of those tradies in the background
>screens have the TAB racing on them

I wonder how much that slag wouod be getting paid for this shit?

I like the precedent. When we grab power, we'll be able to completely zip up all left-wing ideas with the same logic.

It's ok to say you hate jews in Germany if you're a mooselimb, their judges said so.

It's not a bunch of people sitting in a room going 'vee need ta keep dem goyims down' leafcuck. It's driven by Muh feelz like every other liberal meme.

Will not work, judges have ruled time and time again that companies are not responsible for the content on their website. They have a responsibility to delete illegal content like CP and such, but can't be fined if they are too slow for some people's taste.
And then there is the whole legal issue of hate speech laws considering that not all servers are in Germany and thus are not bound by German law.

And marry underage girls because that's also part of culture.

>criticism is now hateful

They are dumb fucking idiots Satan. You of all people should know this. This is all part of you and your "chosen peoples" plan.

1/10 for making me reply

>implying that they dont work with our government

when did you arrive here ?
yesterday?

>illegal
Of course they are in jail it's illegal.

Don't you even law and order bro?

All the good Germans died in the war. They wouldn't do shit if you took GesichtBuch away from them.

Yeah company's owned by Jews would be so upset if they silenced the goyim somehow.

that's the thing, they are building a system to NEVER leave power

FPWP

As a law student, this Reddit mentality hurts my heart.

This image makes my brain itch.

are you people ever going to fight back?

Reminder:

They are the fascists.

HAhahaha what a bunch of cucks. In Russia you could get jailed for hate speech.

they do know how important it is, hence these laws to muzzle us, because they are afraid of the truth and the expiriences of people put on such media could be compromising their work of indoctrination.

And yet you constantly fight each other in traffic and beat each other to pulps in bars every night.

Your people are still used to the Soviet Union and the restrictions it entailed. It's seen as much more of a bigger deal to go against society like that.

Amtsprache ist deutsch.
Poste hatesheisse auf fagbuch in english.
Nichts passiert.

>$50 million
Amazing how there is zero attempt to make the punishment fit the crime.

Just another excuse for the EU to cash grab and otherwise destroy anyone they don't like.

Facebook is jewish and they support the NWO and globalist agenda.

They're not even good goy, they are literal jews.

>is a book by (((Jonah Goldberg)))

>(and it is beautiful)
Typical words from a sjw outlet. It's like they're talking about human races.

ZUCKED

> not being able to convey information when things are a problem and not nice
> falling for mothers teaching this jewish institutionalized subversion muh "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all"

If you were there what would /you/ do? We have our own, forced immigration, eg. What are you doing about it? Alternatively, what do you suggest?

>FPWP
Was about to post this.

Remember that burning down a synagogue is not a hate crime if you're Muslim.
How is this not conquest?

The german desire of hegemony will always cause things like this to happen. Add, on top of the censorship, that they're arguing to make the "European Army", effectively giving the nuke in the hands of Germany...

...everyday looks like we're all getting closer and closer to war. I hope I'm wrong.

social media was a mistake.

>1 post by this id

fuck off nigger kike

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GERMANY_SOCIAL_MEDIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-03-14-06-57-19

>Robert Singer, the chief executive of the World Jewish Congress, praised the Maas proposal.

Just a reminder that (((they))) want to control the narrative goy

Does this apply to tourists?

>one side says mean things

>other side says if you say mean things you'll be threatened with violence and be fined or face jail time

gee i wonder