How do we resolve the cuckquean shortage

So Sup Forums why are cucks so common while cuckqueans are so rare?

Do feminists have a secret desire to be cuckqueans like men's rights activists have a secret desire to be cucks?

Has the shortage in cuckqueans been the case historically or is this a recent phenomena?

How can we generate more cuckqueans? They seem good.

You would need to shill cuckqueening for years on the internet and tv until it become a bigger fetish much like what was done with cucking abd bbc. You will need to contact a jew to make this happen.

The concept of alpha/beta females doesn't exist

Cucks aren't common though, you fucking retard.

cuckqueans is a meme, women dont care about sharing their man

Oh trust me this is a real thing

This is what you do

>friend zone an entire group of girls
>"date" a girl outside of all social circles
>break up with girl and spend some friend time with group of friend zoned girls
>when someone moves in for a rebound, reject

Repeat

yeah but there's so many liberals

>implying we have social skills enough for that to work.

yeah, it doesn't make sense. I mean the cuck fetish gives the masochistic men humiliation because their wives might make em raise another mans child.

Now is woman is cheated on then whats she gonna lose? Maybe the support of his man but if his cheating partner still fucked her, she would receive completely same sperm as the mistress in the scenario

Also, women are not into hard core fetishes, or at least they don't indulge in them so often

i dated a girl that got off on the idea of me fucking other girls

she thought it was hot

picture related

>cuckqueans

Never met a woman willing to be 'cucked'.
Is this even possible for a woman? They fucking hate eachother.

>women are not into hard core fetishes
>Every other girl
>"rape me daddy!"

I prefer the term "cuckette"

There seems to be a lot of disagreement and confusion in this thread.

Oh yeah it fucking does buddy

Would a cuckqean be someone who tolerates being cheated on or gets off in it?

Because the former exists if you're a quality enough guy.

For thousands of years a woman's only worth was her ability to reproduce and her looks. They want to be the SOLE coveted item because it's ingrained in them that if someone else is more desirable that they will have no other means to survive.

> Men and women are sexually the same as men: the post
Women are attracted to your money, height, muscles, and status. Not your dominance you fucking retard. If they're (((in love))) with you, they have a very similar attraction to you as they do their dad. They don't actually love you; they just say it so you'll keep giving her stuff.

Cuckqueans don't exist.
> Mmm baby, please get other women to do the chore of fucking you while I spend all your money and use you. It turns me on.
You're fucking retarded.

>i dated a girl that got off on the idea of me fucking other girls

My fiance is like this, but only sometimes. She does want me to rail her model friend. I'm working on it.

She also gets really into the idea when we go out drinking. Lets me flirt with girls and feel them up, even encourages it. But she goes back and forth on the issue when we talk about me going further with other women, though, so it's a difficult situation to gauge.

Seems like when she sits around to think about it, she feels one way, but when we're out there and she sees me flirting with women and doing what I want, she likes it.

It's mostly a test. Flirt and provoke other women. Make her feel a little jealous, and tease her privately about what it would be like to take one of those ladies to a hotel and slam her unconscious.

But take her back home every time.

It's just the bizarre nutty female thing where they look for consensus on selection bias. So long as other women find you attractive, she will find you attractive. So long as other women find you attractive, she will feel attractive when you select her over them.

Seriously act on it though, and she'll probably go full retard and break. It might not technically ruin the relationship immediately, but it'll destroy it in the long run.

Should note, although I described it as a test, she is not likely in the least bit aware she's running the exam. But since I didn't say it, fidelity is also part of the test, which is why you can throw the engagement out if it ever comes to acting.

they may think about it and feel orgasmic it but they may not actually want to do it. Some of men feel this way of their fetishes too and its good because no one wants to see your incest or vore fetishes come true