English woman here

English woman here.

I'll just be honest. Foreign men are just better than English men. Black man are exotic, arabs are manly, slavs are way taller than english men. And they're all better in bed. Not mentioning the fact that they're much more manly. The fact that so many english men wear tight jeans is just repulsive. You would never see a real man wear gay stuff like that.

I'm not trying to be mean, and I don't just prefer foreigners because of some fetish. Its just how it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm American
Am i foreign?

Sage and report all shill posts.

Off you go then, lass

I'm sure something out there will give you a look

Post your tits then """"woman""""

Mirin webm btw Nip

Well, nobody likes English women, so I guess one can't blame your men for turning into faggots.

back to Sup Forums with your troll non pol thread!

Now you cookin'

>1 post by this ID

>tortillia
>brown sugar
>honey
>rice

carbs on your carbs on your carbs on your carbs

drink a big soda with this and wonder why you are fat as shit

>english women
>bitching about how only miggers will get her

of course, user. nobody with a clear mind wants to date someone with filthy teeth

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs
Just go and "help" some refugees already, no sane man needs your nasty zoophilic cunt.

great we can deport you with them.

Tits or gtfo, faggot

You're not an English woman, so fuck off. We're actually more savvy and "racist" than most men, because of things like the Rotherham rape gangs.

Have fun with getting raped.

Post tits.

Would you fuck a finn?

protip: we're white

t. achmed

Of course beta men who support the bullying of European women would say this. That's why Anglo women have to be strong mentally, we're on our own for the most part.

I wouldn't feed that chit to a homeless dog.

Another dirty shill thread

>Foreign men are just better than English men
No, it's just female hypergamy. You're a dumb animal, whose rights should be restricted to that of a child.