No trolling here:

No trolling here:
What was Ryan thinking?

You give him too much credit.

>"I will wont support Trump. Not now, not in the furture"

He's a damn weasel. Only useful when he feels like it and barely even then

It's easy to forget under the glow of Trump that Republicans are just as much in bed with lobbyists as the Dems.

Their Healthcare bill still has to please their donors before it actually stands for any principles or helps the American citizens.

They probably think their majorities in the houses are their doing, and don't believe that they rode Trump's coat tails to victory.

He will teach them.

He is a neocon who only wants to serve corporate interests. He probably was thinking that just because conservatism was becoming more popular and there were more republicans in the house that he could get away with this BS.

>Young people like 99% of Sup Forums will have to pay much less
>All around tax cuts
>Deficit removed by 337 billion dollars
>Almost a complete repeal of Obamacare (14 out of 20 million lose insurance)

It's bad why?

It raises costs, cuts 14 million off uealth care, guts medicaid, and raises rates on people over and rural people meaning Paul.was about to jack up insurance.rates on his parties voting base right before a midterm then toss 12 million more voters, again mainly.from red states off insurace right before the 2020 elections.
Its just fucking it makes no strategic sense and seems designed to destroy Trump

It's bad because of the way they have to shove it through.

The real meat and potatoes of the idea won't be implemented. Stuff like crossing state lines for insurance isn't part of this bill for the reasons he himself gave out, and you can bet your ass will get tied up before ever becoming law.

Phase 2 and 3 are meme dreams.

it's hard to argue with people who are happy with people losing coverage

That is why it is best for Trump to allow it to fail on its own. He has four years. Allow rates to skyrocket by year's end and wait until Dems admit how much of a failure Obamacare is. Trump should not do anything until Obama admits his con with Pelosi resigning for her lies. Libtards complaining about 14 million when allowing Obamacare to continue would destroy health options for 10x as many Americans.

He trolled drumpftards IRL and destroyed Drumpf's populism, making the way for the president Pence. I can't blame him for wanting to replace a dumb orange ape with something more vialible, like a christkek fanatic. Who cares, as long as the rich keep getting richer.

This is what you voted for you stupid cunt.

What he should have been thinking is "I'm lucky to even be here after that dishwashing fuck up and being a Mormons running mate"

Most of those who lose coverage are either forced to get coverage or will get covered in the future do to medicaid expansion
State lines need 60 votes. If it was part of Ryancare it wouldn't get passed, period
It is because the old are more likely to get sick, therefore they pay more, while healthy young people pay less.

I voted for Jill Stein.

>forced to get coverage

nope

A vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Trump.

Once again, this is what you voted for.

>X million lose insurance

You all do realize that is the number of people who will drop out of Obamacare now that "Trumpcare" no longer has an individual mandate?

Trumpcare as it sits will no longer requires you buy health insurance and millions who bought Obamacare to avoid tax penalties or comply will be allowed to drop out.

>But the MSM said Trumpcare is going to force people to lose insurance.
Still believing the MSM's lies?

>cuts 14 million off uealth care,
that's false

you have to pay for things. it's hard to argue against people not paying for their own insurance.

this

true Republicans are a raw site nowadays
most of them are just lobbyists with no principal whatsoever that just do what their donners want from them, public opinion be damned

that is why the democrats were able to have so much influence under Obama

republicans just didnĀ“t care to fight back when conservative values were attacked

all they care about is money

>guts Medicade
Thanks to medicade expansion a state like Louisiana has over 40% of the states population on medicade. Obamacare was designed to fail to prepare a path for single payer Medicare for all. By giving temporary federal dollars for medicade expansion it save state budgets money and the state officials love it, but it's short lived. When the money eventually dries up the states won't be able to pay for it.

By then constituents in red states will be begging for gibs me dats in the form of healthcare. Turning red states blue. How anyone has failed to see this is beyond me.

No, no it isnt. Its totally true if it was false you wouldnt see republican house members tripping over themselves to get away from this bill. The subsudies makes it so millions can buy health care.

It's Obamacare lite

>it was false you wouldnt see republican house members tripping over themselves to get away from this bill
#NeverTrump

kys

I live in Washington State. First Congressional District. All Hillary.

Man it is waaaaaaaayyyy to late for that. I assumed that was the plan all along. Those subsudies arent going anywhere because a legislator who takes them away will lose. Do you thinknpeople are gonna stand up and say "Yea, take my money away" Fuck no.
Pic related, good luck repealing those handouts!

He's establishment garbage

"According to the Congressional Budget Office estimate released Monday, the American Health Care Act would slash $880 billion in federal funds from Medicaid in the next 10 years. As a result, 14 million fewer people would have Medicaid coverage in 2026, the agency estimates."

>3/4 of Obongocare people lose insurance
>Obongocare lite

He will only gut future expansions of medicade. Nobody will vote against it if they don't even have medicaid yet.

None of what you posted is true you faggot shill
The reason it is bad is because it is because it keep WAY too much of Obamacare ( mandate taxes Medicaid increase)

Do you understand how insurance works?

>siting the LA times

Kill yourself faggot

This is my guy...no homo

brainless jocks like paul ryan don't "think".

Do you?

But many many red states are currently getting the cash and they are not giving up that gov money.and they arent telling their voters no more medicaid.
Fun fact: In all of American history not once has a benefit program been repealed.

>Healthcare law that doesn't address the actual costs of healthcare, just plays games so insurance companies can get more profits.

Just fucking awesome.

He is a cuckservative RINO. He doesn't think; he does what he is told.

The rates have/are skyrocketing and subsidies will mean nothing. Lower prices on insurance will make doing away with subsidies a non issue. Medicade is a different story.

The federal monies for medicade expansion is temporary.

To paraphrase Reagan who Sup Forums hates, closest thing to external life is a gibs me dat.
The ones on medicade will start pushing for Medicare for all soon. Doctors aren't taking new medicade patients, some have stopped taking medicade all together. In my parish most on medicade go to a clinic with 3 doctors. 2 weeks for sick appt and over 6 months for wellness visit. If not for that reason alone you still have states that won't be able to balance their budgets when fed money for medicade is gone. They are signing people up left and right. The dam will break.

By this point Drumpfy and co. realize that they're in over their heads and that they should've let Hill take the reins. Give it a couple months, he'll resign/be overthrown

Your a cutie pie sweetie!
We will continue maga'ing all the while you bitch on an anime website.

It's like poetry, maybe send an angry tweet out or two, that'll show us!

Reminder we are in power now, and you can only watch (welcome to your new life cuck)

damn Russia. Putin is gunna kill u for that kind of treason against his puppet

he owns this president. he has him in his back pocket. expect more bad times.

Lol

Fpbp for sure

You do realize that there will obviously be less people covered because we're not FORCED to buy it anymore. That's not 14 million people who want it, that's 14 million that are held at government gunpoint to pay for health insurance. If anything, this is great as it allows people more choices and doesn't force people to give up money that they want to keep.

oh god you are so fucking bad at everything you do, you cant make meme, you are so out of reality, why dont you gtfo cia?

How does it feel to be on the defensive for a change?

Not defending or criticizing it but they wouldn't have to cut people off of Medicaid had they not let them on in first place. Also it's hard to care about the democrats taking points because they cannot, under any circumstances, approve of the obamacare replacement anyway

Nothing short of Single Payer Healthcare will fix healthcare.

Ryancare is going to be shit.

Then why is Trump supporting it?

It hasn't been hashed out yet has it?

>Muh CIA Boogeyman

Face it blumpfkin. You supported a retard and he's fucking up the country royally. KYS rural retard

The opinions of leafs matters not. Can we filter by flag, guys?

Then insurance companies go to shit, costs skyrocket because they have monopoly and continue to not give a shit about people's health. That's quite a stretch to say nothing else will work, especially when you refuse to open the market up and use competition to drive price down.

Thing is, you can't have affordable insurance if only the ones using it are paying into it.

Other countries have single payer and they seem to be doing fine in that regard. Also, competition, such as selling insurance across state lines, won't work since an insurance company would need a network of doctors to work with in states they want to sell in. Setting up and managing this is expensive and complex, so states with lots of people might have better options but places like Kansas or West Virginia would get shafted.

Sure I do.

It's actually a very interesting financial tool. A group of investors set up a general fund that people pay into on a regular monthly basis. The investors try to market the value of their service by claiming that people will be able to negotiate lower individual costs for medical service if they make regular payments to the insurance fund.

The rub is that it's not a savings fund. Most of the money is invested in stocks or used as collateral. Insurance companies depend on a return in their investment to actually succeed. They also create giant beurocracies to deny service and underpay hospitals. To create a good buffer for negotiation, hospitals overcharge. This drives up the cost of Healthcare.

Any time you pay cash for a medical service, you'll pay significantly less. Especially diagnostic testing. Cash price for an MRI is $400 where I live, with insurance it's $1200. The only way you actually pay less with insurance is if you have already met the yearly deductible which can be $3000-$5000 dollars for many people.

Explain to me, how does insurance do anything but make insurance companies rich and Healthcare more expensive?

So I guess this is /thread?

Yep

> boy I sure to love being a traitor peace of shit