Is God real?

Is God real?

Trump, Brexit, Happenings..... seems like divine intervention to nudge things towards a righteous path. Beyond a coincidence now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxpMkmloJBg
youtube.com/watch?v=RwXQrnf8oXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ4P-4GejKg
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zk
youtu.be/LQswVXhCH7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Geert...

Don't fuck this up Aquafresh

yes

Its market corrections in the form of nationalist populist revolts against the decades of leftist distortion of proper societal forces. The free market is fixing it.

Gonna be so pissed if this guy loses

Please please please let him win. The butthurt here will be delicious. And it will finally restore some faith in germanics.

I'd let her suck

Yes, God is real. You are God. The Universe is God. And we just exerted our will over it. Now we make Heaven.

meme magic

He's so Sup Forums he makes Hitler blush

First start with a heaven expressway

Oh wow, is this real?
Shit you'd burn in France for that.

Dutch "men" are feminine.

same
hes full deus vult
imagine that in power

I needed a new tube of toothpaste recently. I'm usually a crest person but unthinkingly grabbed aquafresh. The memes are controlling us as we control the memes.
>meme synergy

Totally agree, especially the left fucking fags.

Feminism ruined the man.

Kek bless this man. It's time to retake Europe.

Yeah close them please. That triggers muslim fags

Turkey?

>And it will finally restore some faith in germanics.
We can not take credit for this for fucks sake.

People should still hate most Germanics because most are cucks. Especially Germans.

God is just setting everything up for a great fall. When the world no longer believes in God or has any need for God, society begins to break down. The world elite that are the left and right arm of satan haven't gone anywhere. This is the beginning of the great delusion. Don't be blind, don't be deceived. The Lord Jesus loves you, love Him back before your robes must be washed the hard way. God bless you all

I hate fucking muslims and their filthy religion. if they get the chance they will sodomize us ,burn us alive, then rape our corpses.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxpMkmloJBg

Yes Yahweh is indeed real. Whether we believe in him or not, there is a cosmic power that may be briefly glimpsed through he supernatural.......

t. easily mystified brainlet

Donald John Trump
Donald=Ruler of the world
John=Blessed by God
Trump=Trump, like trumpcard.
additionally 7 is the number associated with god. god created the world in 7 days for example.
he was 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old when he became president. it was/is also the jewish year 5777 and he won by 77 electoral votes.
Either his persona was created by the elites from the beginning to fool us and the election was completely fake or there was divine intervention.
However he is definitely not the messiah. He is probably there to test us and see who falls for the evil of the establishment (hillary) and gave us a chance to show we arent on that side.
>23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it.
>24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.
>25See, I have told you in advance.
>26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’’ do not believe it.
>27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
by the way, either Obama or Jared Kushner are the antichrist. maybe even merkel.

It's not up to us. Even if we elect Geert, the other minority parties will refuse to form a coalition.

5% of voters will rule over 100% of the nation.

>american
>men

Oh boy here we go

Tyronuquan Achmed please leave

is wilders really a good guy though? never heard him talk or dont know what he is about, but he looks like a fucking creep

I just know this guy because he was a >>..77777 post. Is that post still around?

It's Newtons Third Law in action.

go search for "Mark Taylor prophecies"

you're welcome in advance.

>For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction

MFW the SJW cucks ignite the uncuckening with the help of the roach.

Why are most Germans cucks, Krautbro? Is it just (((media))) brainwashing or something else?

this man NEEDS to win
it's wake up time eurofags

the antichrist has not come yet. read through revelation, the beast/antichrist will present himself as the messiah, having overcome some sort of dire physical ailment and using that to prove his divinity.

>wants to close all the mosques

if he's not our enemy, he's our friend

my man

Everyone in western europe is cucked, except maybe for Italy.

Of course he is!

Also yeah it was prophesied a long time ago that Trump would win the election:
youtube.com/watch?v=RwXQrnf8oXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ4P-4GejKg

>muh invisible hand
Just end yourself you stupid kike

Kek is real.

HOLY FUCK

PRAISE KEK

Fucking Checked

OH SHIT

plz be my ai gf

Include me in the screencap.

ich prüfe dein fünfer!

Well, this thread is over

that possibility exists, but those 3 i mentioned surely have some oddities surrounding them. for example the quran describes the antichrist/Dajjal like this
I have explained Dajjal to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh-ud-Dajjal will be short and his legs will be crooked (reminds me on merkel since he looks pretty crooked in general). The hair on his head will be extremely twisted.(obamas hair is like that) He will have one eye, while his other eye will be flat. (no idea) It will be neither deep, nor protruding.’
red complexioned (this could be trumps orange tone, or obamas dark skin), fat (merkel looks like a walking blob of fat), curly haired man

however about obama further more the bible states
"i saw satan as lightning from heaven"
lightning in hebrew mean baraq, and from heaven "o bama" iirc making it "i saw satan as baraq o bama"
the antichrist will be said to be the savior and and all that, while also speaking against christianity/the bible. both happened with obama.
he will speak of peace but bring war. obama did this and started more wars than any other president before him.
the antichrist will let it rain fire, and through his droneprogramm obama did that for 8 years. there is also this piece of (((coincidence)))
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs&t=7s

about kushner pic related. in that building at 666th fifth avenue he develops RFID chips, and the company which invented those is in his controll too ( i think its the company in the building but i would have to fact check again) and the RFID chips are for a long time no in suspicion to be the mark of the beast

Praise Kek

Woah. Woah.

Checked

by kek confirmed

Ain't that something

PRAISE KEK

can i be in the epic screencap please senpai

All-digit gets are some of the strongest signs of his growing power

Also, include me in the cap.

Someone put geert's face on hook plz

I'm pretty sure this was well established at least twice last year.

Shadilay

>praised

H O L Y

S H I T

WERE THE FROGS FROM REVELATIONS

Neato

Yep

>dub dub quints
>dub dub quints
youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zk

It's confirmed.

SHADILAY YOU BEAUTIFUL FAGGOT

yeah, right before i wrote a full post from scratch this appears and noone will read it. fml

KeK hear our calls and make this happen. Facilitate street sweeping to remove the immigrant problem from our countries and those who seek to divide us those of us who turned our backs on our countries must be destroyed.

Maybe we can send them all to australia like the old days? Australia recently said they need millions of immigrants anyways.

Checked and blessed

user... what have you done...?

KeK take my energy, we must all give our energy to take this culture war as what it is an act of war on our very way of life and like all war the enemy must be destroyed.

>People still doubt keks power
>current year +2
Smh

Alhamdulillah

>he thinks Geert can win

LUL

Nothing new

Fucking witnessed &
Shada-to-the-mother-fucking-lay

After the Rotterdam Roach Riot I would almost assume he will at this point.

PRAISE KEK!!!
ALL HAIL THE LORD OF CHAOS!!!
SHADILAY!!!

Bow down to Moloch!

Yeah. Kek is real.

Kek has revealed his presence yet again.

Shadilay

My God, Germany! Stop killing yourself and your children.

Get behind this Guy!

You must for Deutschland!

Islam is killing you!

Fucking Moloch is a weak ass. Kill yourself goat.

we all expected britain or america or france to start the purge

but out of fucking no where aquafresh rised up to the challenge

AbSOLUTE MADMEN!

youtu.be/LQswVXhCH7g

Help this man damit!!

>hes not aware of the happenings in netherlands

His victory isnt an unreasonable expectation