Should I be worried. Help bros

Hey guys am visiting from canada and when I came here for my ex she didnt want to talk with me when I arrived (I thought it was her mum) and threatened me with a police case. I continued messaging her throughout the 2 weeks that I was here. Night I finally met her at the uni grad and her friend called security when they saw me. I bailed before they got me. Am leaving tomorrow at 11pm. How worried should I be? All my messages where acts of love, nothing offensive. I came here because she asked me to and when I came here she ignored me. What should I do, am a tourist.

Bump, any advice ? Am in Perth

she probably just learned of the emu war and didnt want no man who got beaten by some unfryed chickennuggets

Got to move past that one brother. Women are so fickle. Get a new lady, probably one not half the world away.

by the way

You should check out the river and swim at one of the beaches, then fuck off back to Canada

ya cunt

She's an international student there, it was her friend who called the security. Whenever I look into her eyes I can tell she is in love with me though, but when her surrondings are around its like a completely different person. Yeah am done with thay shit.

Think da cops gonna do anything if she reports me?

you have problems and should talk to somebody about them before you end up in prison for lovingly murdering your gf

stalker cunt pls

just go unless you're going to stream us some weird and interesting crimes

Give us examples of things you said. We need to work out how you fucked up.

and people say canadians are bad at shitposting...

egas

She's baiting you and hates your guts. Get ththis fuck out now.

Not canadian, am a international undergrad in vancouver, she was my highschool sweet heart. Nothing offensive. I just wanted to talk with her in person since her cousin used to impersonate her and cause shit over chat. Things where going really well when suddenly things did a 180, she got caught by her mom who hates me. Just before my trip

This threatening with police case isnt new, everytime I got to close to her , her mom and friends would get in the way and push me away. Spent $3000 of my hardearned money on this trip :(

Alright, OP I can help you. The very first thing you need to do is TAKE THIS THREAD OFF POL IT IS OFF TOPIC YOU MONG

Am among brothers I trust here, fuck off newfag. We help bros out here

Bump,
24 hrs till my flight, think ill be alright?

Bro I would never harm her. She was rhe one who invited me over , I was simply responding to her initiations. I turned down 30 girls to be with her. She got caught just before I arrived and from what I understand her mom gave her an ultimatum

Did you went to another fucking continent for a girl?

Just give a beer to an abo next time.

Yeah 30 hr flight and skipped two weeks of school financed out of my own pocket

No means no when they call security faggot

should have just made a thread and had some fun with some aus user bros mate. sounds like you had a bad trip

yeh ur fine our cops are lazy as fuck, just chill

I got asked on a date by this hot german woman who I turned down cuz of her now this... great people here though. Love it