DUDE

Sup Forums btfo yet again

When you fall in the polls you legalize the weed
smart

So many chinks lol

>tfw all cucks and women will be voting for our version of trudeau tomorrow

>My flag is Canada after weed

>mfw

and these faggots still won't let me into the country because of a DUI that I got 10 years ago

Weed should be legal

Justin Cuckdeau loves to take selfies with Chinese Communists. He is a complete fucktard and the son of Fidel Castro.

That's very homophobic of them

We already have recreational weed stores here in Washington. Why is Canada so far behind?

Good.

Nope. Trudeau is a liar. He won't really get things going until right before the next election, when he needs votes again. Hopefully Canadians won't be too dumb to fall for his games

I dont care about weed although it does turn you into a massive faggot

Good. There's no reason to criminalize weed. Muh NAP.

Digits and baby George grows up to make the world England once again.

>cbc.ca/beta/news
>Trudeau
Just can't make this shit up.

reroll for trips

sheiiiittttt

Chinatown, Montreal in Quebec.

Ahahahahha, mommy's conservatards ABSOLUTELY BTFO. Enjoy getting told by that fish-eyed fuck Spicer and a thousand-year old cracker Sessions about what you can put in your body.

WEED

if you btfo us we win

chegmade adheists

Honestly this is the first good thing hes done. I know people hate the DUDE WEED LMAO stereotype of stoners but the one single way to make it uncool is to normalize it and everyone will wake up and see cannabis smokers for what they are - either a moderate occasional user which isn't too unhealthy and should be acceptable or a degenerate everyday smoker who has his vices and should be pushed into cutting down. If weed was legal worldwide no one would care much about it after a decade or two meanwhile anything hemp related (which includes a lot of cheap manufacturing) will boom and the taxes from stoners would be valuable and useful for government budgets - unlike alcohol and tobacco we all know cannabis is fairly harmless so you won't see a higher burden on healthcare no matter what the use rate is and with an age restriction we can create a buffer for our youth which would prevent kids falling into the convenient comfyness of an everyday weed habit. I actually smoked weed everyday starting when I was 14 I was smoking everyday by 15 and I smoked like that for 8 years, it was enjoyable but after years it holds one back and I felt like it was time to grow up and put the bong down. It wasn't too hard to quit (actually had a much harder time with cigarettes) but I do feel like I wasted a lot of money over the years smoking. Overall its strange conservatives don't get the whole weed legalization stuff the libertarians have it bang on - legalize to increase government revenue whilst decreasing state intervention (law enforcement) and to also incentivize any legit business/manufacturing that it can be used for. I've heard lobbying has something to do with cuckservative opposition to legal weed/drugs.

>I dont care about weed although it does turn you into a massive faggot
Probably one of its worst downsides

>Drumpfsters

That's a new one.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Good idea, it's easier to culturally enrich people once they've been chemically passified

This is amazing news, now that it will be legalized all the stoners (75% of canada desu tho) will have no reason to vote him in 2019

Fucking retarted PM was smart he would just BS his way outta it and say "I promise THIS time I will legalize it!"