youtube.com/watch?v=Yw9GNz-EYP8
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bo3UTrBw3U
youtube.com/watch?v=JvAbophptmM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HKYd_ntoXwg
youtube.com/watch?v=anmAvGrgzgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B5xcrcCgbvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More intelligent people tend to settle disputes in other ways but if a nigger is shooting at you, your words aren't gonna do shit.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4

>the strong don't need guns
that's just stupid. a toddler with a gun can kill an adult man easily, isis showed us that. your strength doesn't matter when you're going up against a gun.

Yep, I'm a weak 130 lb guy due to a disease, so I can just 'lift bruh' and gain weight.
It's really nice to be able to spend 400$ and be a strong as I need to be.

What does "basic bitch" mean?

no. it'd be "fewer bullets"

So a woman who is afraid of being raped she shouldn't be allowed to defend herself?

Says the faggot who scooped up his friend's brains after leaving him to die because he was too chickenshit to disarm a couple of thugs with guns in California.

His brain and clashes with a bullet. Who wins?

Yes goy, give up the guns. Remember the government is the only one who needs them, they're your (((shepherds)))

He is absolutely right and that makes him even more of an asshole. How should a 100 lbs woman defend herself against a guy as strong as him? Yes, she's weak, doesn't mean she doesn't have a right to self preservation and protection.

Also, nobody owes an asshole who attacks you a fair fight. Why would I risk getting stabbed by some low life mugger, if I have the opportunity to shoot him?

guns are the great equalizer. guns are the ultimate symbol of justice. guns allow the weak to stand up against the strong. His quote doesn't really even make sense, it's just a really vague and weak attempt at a "brain over brawn" statement

He's right, guns are tools to defend the weak against the strong. Whether that's women against rapists or citizens against a corrupt state, it's true.

I'm not sure how the less bullets, more brains relates though, since more brains means more bullets.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw9GNz-EYP8

He does because if you kill your enemies they win

youtube.com/watch?v=4Bo3UTrBw3U

Is this fair to say?
Listen to it, cowards.

>be (((strong)))
>get invaded by weak people with guns
>they kill you
>now you're dead but it's OK because you're still strong in your mass grave while the weak are gang raping your wife

I wish we could do duels to settle disputes again

>muh pen is mightier than the sword
Actions speak louder than words faggot

She could use her brains to defend herself lol.

>when your opinion on every issue is a self-righteous tirade about how much smarter you are, with no actual proof or results to back you up
It's like they think you can just alter reality by saying "tfw too intelligent to own a gun"

Guns are equalizers, sorta a level playing field, the argument you need to stop being a faggot and man up, can't really apply to a women whose 5'1".

I grew up in a pretty liberal school in CT, and the arguments always were based around, I know women that can beat you up. Cherry picked exceptions mean women universally around the world could beat me up.

Then it's a duel edge swords because as a male and with higher levels of testosterone, if i was to "man up", it would take little effort on my part to get gains over the avg women, once again placing the ball in my court.

Then there's the argument well you can learn karate and martial arts and all that bullcrap. Activate red pill here, because 90% of the women I know feel overburdened with a full time job and zero housing and living expenses. Asking them to pay and spend 3-6 hours a week to train to fight would trigger them into wine drinking anxiety.

>tfw liberals are all about equality but they want to ban the tool that puts a 100lb 60 year old woman and a 250lb mugger on an equal playing field

p o t t e r y

He's an adult with that one kind of dwarfism, not an actual toddler.

They should have covered his ears, it would have made it harder to tell.

Look up mutual combat laws in your area. Many cities have them. Just gotta stop punching when then other guy hits ground and have a cop present to witness.

>This is true. If you disagree with me, it's ok, you're wrong.
- Master Debater Henry Rollins

>Guns are a tool of the weak
Yeah no shit, it helps them to kill the strong, dumbfuck

>if you disagree with me you're wrong
no u

>guns are the tools of the weak
Therefore Lenin was a weak idiot, and so was everyone in WW1, WW2...

Yes. I mean look at the Australian army. They've given up all their 'weak' guns to pick up dictionaries. The next time something threatens Australia, they will be there to wag their fingers and tell people 'that's not nice' and Australia, surely, will be saved.

>He's an adult with that one kind of dwarfism
You mean; not having reached puberty yet?

Only someone who is psychologically weak and in need of self-validation would deprive themselves of the tools to defend themselves in order to delude themselves into a false sense of security. Doesn't matter how strong you are there's always someone stronger or with a bigger gang or the element or surprise or cheap tactics or pure luck. Only a weak person would disarm themselves to make themselves feel strong, like the numale in the pic. You don't have muscles on the back of your head.

>guns are tools of the weak

Yeah and I'm going to use mine I I'm attacked physically

then by definition the "strong" are actually weak and the "weak" are actually strong.

>You don't have muscles on the back of your head
this guy disagrees

God made man Samuel Colt made men equal

No fucking shit? That's exactly why the guns exist! This world would be ruled by muscle nigger thugs if it wasn't for guns.

tfw to inteligent for a skul

>muscle can stop bullets

Is he "our guy"?

Strong people understand the necessity of strength and seek to become even stronger. They don't seek to weaken themselves. Only someone who feels helplessly weak already would consider weakening themselves further because they expect their safety to be secured by another. In fact, this is the archetypal serf attitude where an already weak individual gives up his last bit of power to someone else in return for protection.

humans made killing tools like guns throughout their history because they're smart but weak. Cave man isn't going to wrestle a lion and beat him with bare first he's going to go grab his spear

>tfw to smart to use guns

Tell that to the city fathers of Hiroshima.
Violence has resolved more disputes in the history of humanity than any other means period.

assuming everyone was a sensible white man id agree

that not being the case, only an idiot would would think words would beat a gun wielding minority

literally m-m-muh honor tier

The strong doesn't just refer to the physically strong. It refers to strength, period. Intelligence is a factor in strength. If I know anatomy and know what areas of the body are likely to cause fatal injury and I have use of a deadly weapon, your muscles don't mean fucking shit. We're not out in the wild, retard. The strong ARE the ones with guns.

Intelligent people invented and crafted the modern gun to equalize the strong and weak you no nothing ROLLINS faggots.

So, what's he saying? Us women should just be at a constant disadvantage? Guns level the playing field.

Old punk rock fag here who NEVER liked Henry smug self righteous opinions. And also He is in every music documentary made in the last 15 years.. "Blah Blah Blah Back when I CREATED PUNK rock . " . He is and never will be /myguy/

its great to train your physical ability, but it isn't intrinsically tied to ideology concerning firearms.
>be strong
>get shot
i'm tired of hearing about this pretentious toughguy faggot from the type of enamored beta manlets that wish he was their dad/dom

>Is this fair to say?

He got one part perfectly right, but he doesn't get this. Check it out:

>Guns are the tools of the weak.

Exactly, which is why the weak need them for defense of self, family, liberty, hearth and home. Guns are the great equalizer. That is the whole fucking point.

This is what is so sad about these incompetent fucks. Guys like him actually get the main point of our argument, but somehow don't realize the significance of it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JvAbophptmM

>women and weaker men should be my slaves, guns suck!

>65-year-old woman gets cornered by two guys in a bad part of town
>They're ready to do the hokey-pokey if you know what I mean
>Grandma pulls out beretta
>Grandma does not have to do the hokey-pokey
>Henry Rollins would call grandma a weak faggot for not defending herself without a firearm

means a girl got a $7 hair cut and outfit from k-mart

Here in Texas some meth head grabbed a woman by the hair outside a store in a big shopping center and put a knife against her side and said "Do you want to fucking die today?" A dad and his adult son saw it happening and both had concealed carry pistols on them. They drew their guns on the meth head and made him lay on the ground until the police came and arrested him.

If they weren't there or weren't allowed to have guns, then the meth head would have probably killed, robbed or raped the woman and then maybe got caught later. As it is, nobody got hurt and the fucking idiot is in jail.

What would you have done, Henry Rollins? Flexed your arms and told the tweaker to calm down? Fuck you.

Henry Rollins is a douche

This

He's a genuine dull person, but he managed to make a living for himself and that's admirable.

Grandma better know Judo.

Isn't it good that the weak can defend them selves?

Is he fuck.
A huge liberate virtue signalling cunt.
I used to be a fan of some of his music but Rollins is part of the problem. I also highly suspect he blew his best friends brains out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HKYd_ntoXwg

>Tools of the weak

Yes, weak white women against strong negroes. Does he want women to be raped? Is he saying women are wrong?

made me chuckle heartily good story user

pic unrelated but also a good story

>you can disagree but you're wrong
Typical leftist bs. Just plug your fingers in your ears and shout lalalalalalalalala you're wrong I'm right, lalalalalalalalala
Fuck this overly emotional leftist pinko faggot.

Notice how the media never reports on cases where armed people have actually stopped something from happening?

lol got 'em thats true

youtube.com/watch?v=anmAvGrgzgQ
Sure and what am I suppose to do when Cholla shows up with his hang of biker thugs? My no good son and his stupid monkey are always off getting into fights leaving a defenseless old lady her by herself! Probably off talking to himself again out with those no good Republicans trying to steal my health care!

Underrated.

who has the picture of this next to how is if Henry was a female he'd be shooting every male he saw?

i agree this statement doesnt make any sense at all its super vague. he used a lot of words to say nothing at all

also nice digits

>God created man, Colt made them equal

>guns are tools for the weak
and that is precisely why we need them

Without weapons, big, strong people have a decided advantage in violent confrontations, yes. Which is great if you're the biggest, strongest guy in the room. God made men, Sam Colt made them equal.

Rollings is an idiot and probably needs a gun the most.

Oops, meant to reply to

Guess that means apes are superior to us since they can rip people limb from limb. Guns aren't weak, they're smart

>Guns are tools of the weak.

this is partially correct. without guns, the physically weak are completely at the mercy of the physically strong. with guns, the field is levelled, as everybody can easily kill anyone. guns are the great equalizer of force.

that aside, he's still a retard.
this is just completely asinine. no matter if you're a 120lb skinnyfag or a 250lb musclehead - a few bullets will drop you within seconds. if you are unarmed, you are at the mercy of anybody who is armed.

I second that.

isn't using a gun the ultimate brain over brawn? the smart and weak using a tool to give them the upper hand

You're at your weakest when you've got a bullet in your brain.

Yuuup. Couple years ago a guy with a CC permit stopped a mass shooting at a mall in 'Murica. Only made the local news/alternative media. I'm sure the MSM would have rather the mass shooting occurred.

tools are machines that help us work, they push and pull and twist and jerk. any monkey knows that we're no fools, he uses his tail, but we use tools.

>t.rapist
Check your 6' 200lbs privilege.

Underrated post

that is horrible for our species, the weak need to die ans learn their place

Gun pretty much ends your life regardless of strength, just another liberal virtue signaling to his own death.

No. Rollins is a faggot who make broad statements and never has to actually debate the shit he says.

Fucking faggot Rollins is, sage this pointless thread.

The only fair thing to say is Rollins is a faggot, a sellout and a liberal hack. Too bad he isn't dead.

Tools > sticks and stones abo

the guys a cringey faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y

I've seen battles of bullets vs brains. Bullets always won.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B5xcrcCgbvU

does that guy have a Slaanesh tattoo?

>that is horrible for our species
Our species gave up favoring muscle for brain a long time ago. It's literally what separates us from animals.

Firearms are called the great equalizer for a reason, ya.

>Less bullets
>Less
He's not saying to use fewer bullets, he's just saying to dial them back to .380 ACP or something.

Trump should send Rollins to Syria, heĀ“ll punch ISIS into submission with his brittle old hands!