spbp

memes

A land of sour milk and honey

This flag fevereshly shouting "Im fucking White !" over and over

Poverty and worse.

Something along these lines..;.

Lotsa buttposting

or more descriptively, this.

Fucking hell. Ive been watching a lot of documentaries on SA and Rhodesia/Zimbabwe lately and I find it so addictively interesting and foreign. It seems like a whole other era in time. On the one hand I have great pity and respect for the whites who have stayed but at the same time its very clearly a lost cause. The only solution would be a white ethnostate or reserve within SA but you know as soon as they shit up the rest of SA the ghouls will be headed there. Come home white man.

Ethnic Cleansing

I just hope Irene Neil is still around

*Nell

Hard to describe a place that won't exist

West and East SA could split, the mixed and Asians there are seen as equally alien to the blacks and most whites are in the West. It's just a shame all the best farming land is in the East atm. Though that could change, the East is getting flooded a lot more now due to climate change and has more fluctuating growing seasons now.

Africa is on the verge of starvation. Europe is struggling now, France has had aweful wheat harvests, Spains lost a lot of citrus, the UK ran out of lettace. Give it 2-3 years and a lot of people are going to be growing their own again and greenhouses will spring up all over the West.