HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
GERMANS ARE NOW THE >60% MEME!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/14/europe/netherlands-refugees-wilders-we-are-here/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>get off boat
I am the German now

Be proud in knowing America was first.

Kek.. no u

The same is true for the rest of you.

>t. London Muhammad

Allahu ackbar, Deutschland

Germany is still 90% white.

>Ameritard
>can't read
Pottery.

That's extremely racist they even take those statistics imo

And what's wrong with that? Demographics change all the time

You mean

Won't be in 1 generation

>90%
>nofuckingwayfaggot.jpg
>whiter than U.S.
>until schulz becomes chancellor
Awww Muhammad and Achmed got their fee fees hurt. Well bend over cuck boys because this genocide is only beginning.

>Waste a generation or two of men defending Europe.
>Spend countless dollars holding back the Soviet hords.
>50 years of ideological struggle between capitalism and communism.

Rolling out the red carpet for armies of religious fanatics that will rape your women and ruin your economies.

Good. Good.

>all people with a migrant background are non white

It's hilarious when people who aren't white can't wait for the extinction of whites, yet so ungrateful for all that we've done for them.

Typical recessive genetic disorder

Probably worse, some might be even Polish.

more like spent countless dollars bolstering the soviet military so the nazis couldn't wipe them out like they deserved

stop projecting friend, 40% of all your pop is non white

What's funny ?
>ahahah your country has less white people than mine
>ahahah that's so great, more and more niggers all around and less and less white people
I will never undestrand this. Then again I guess that's because white people obviously have no idea how to play in the same team like others races do

I hate fucking g*rmany

checked but I'm pretty sure it was suppose to mean in ops post
>60%
if you know that and are just being a cunt then I respectfully ask you to suck my dick

Yeah because when you bring a bunch of breeding arabs into a continent that has been shown not to be producing as much kids of course most kids are going to be arab. Sucks though i was hoping i could move there and not have to speak arabic what so fucking ever.

Goddamn Germany, just.... goddamn

Get yourself sorted or just roll over and die already. Don't make us come over there again, we love bombing brownies

>.008% of the population is immigrant
>roughly 40% by c uckservative math

That's not funny, you fat fucking burger.

Every white nation will fall. Been foretold in the Torah desu

I am white
My parents are Swedish and french

>American cheering and laughing over the demise of the white race
Classic.

If we fall, you fall, shlomo

at least something good will come out of this

>Breitbart

Ugh

Isn't America down to 40% now?

t. Triggered amerifat Juan Jamal Brown III

>Germany
Ugh

I always have a problem with this fact.
>Take all of the names originating from muhammad and bundle them together
>achmed, muhmad, muhammar, ahmed etc
>Muslims name all their male kids the same fucking thing
>Number one baby name
If all of the irish in the uk named their kid paddy, that would be the number one name. Same as Ieuan for the welsh, Jock for the scots or Henry for the English.

Europeans tend to have some originality, hence this statistic.

>Germany is now less White than the US

Praise kek! krauts BTFO a 4th time!

>Isn't America down to 40% now?

It's far less than that actually. I haven't seen a white person in real-life for years.

What happens when all the old people die? 40% of the population in ~50 years will be non German and there is nothing that will stop it.
Upsetting

Spotted the fatso masturbating on anime figurines while his mom gobbles the BBC in the other room

Except since the US classifies hispanics as white you're probably down to around 30%

>21 Sep 2016

This isn't news-worthy, and has been discussed to death already.

Wow, great comeback

I was in Kaiserslautern last year, it's going Kebab. I never saw Kebabs there in 2000. It's because obvious now.

Canada is arguably worse.

Torento is guaranteed to be majority "visible minority" (non-white) by 2030 and Hongcouver is going to be majority Asian by at the latest 2031.

Not sure about the other cities.

What kind of hellhole do you live in?

That doesn't matter hispanics have culture at least

welcome to the club krauts

This is bad. From the 1965 immigration act until now it took over 50 years for the under 5 demographic to be majority non white. That's Hispanic and every other group combined. We might be able to put a dent into that through deportations. For Germany to hit that demographic marker this quick is incredible. Do Germans not have kids at all? Someone break this down by the numbers.

iktf

I love British Columbia's rich asian culture and asian history

that's nothing
just wait for 6 to 7 years from now, it'll be >70%

Exactly my thoughts. This is fucking horrible. Like state of emergency bad. Please Germany wake the fuck up

It's a literal floodgate of refugees, don't believe the media numbers coming in. They lie about how many are coming in and truth be known it's devastating.

The
>60%
meme is including the white Hispanics as part of the 40%.
>that feel when I have to explain memes to newfags

I'm sure those 1 billion arabs and their newly conquered Europe will remember you foundly when we're gone. And by fondly I mean massacre you until there isn't a single one of you left. At that point they'll control all of Europe's military hardware and their nukes simply by out breeding them. You may want to tell your diaspora to change their strategy.

>people are still denying white genocide

It doesn't include Arabs, Africans and Jews though

Fuck off, Schulz.

What? Yes it does. Doesn't include the white jews, though. That is more of an issue than the white Hispanics, tbqh.

>nobody's having children
>invite 1.5m brown people
>HMMM I REALLY WONDER WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO DO IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS

I know this may sound odd to you, but Arabs are only 2% of our population.

Germany is dead.

for the US it's probably only like 40% white under five

You sounds like a bigot. Enjoy your free re-education camp.

At least our 40% aren't predominantly mudslime.

>The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who reported "White" or wrote in entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Near Easterner, Arab, or Polish."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

What about Jews? That's at least 3% right there

>leftist still don't believe there will be massive social strife the coming decades
>Still think the idea of a civil war is exaggerated.
Its pretty interesting desu, on the one hand they think nothing of their own culture, its worthless and they basically hate it. But on the other hand they think their culture is so awesome that it will be able to integrate millions of people from all over the world into a multicultural secular utopia.

That means it's 20% white in burgerclap land.

Our subhumans are mostly Mexicans not Arab-Nigger Muslim monster Sharia rape-beasts

>no meme tabs
kys

And good riddance. Fucking krautcucks.

I'd be worried about 15 years. You're going to outnumbered in the streets by hostile military age males in your own country the same as us. Le 60% face indeed. What's astounding is not only will it happen to both our nations at the same time but that it happened to you so damn quickly.

They have to look white to put white down, bong. Doesn't matter if it's technically in the defined ranged if your skin is as dark as night.
>unless you live in southern California

Jews are only 2% of the population. They're being culturally enriched with each passing generation anyway. We just need to get rid of the Zionist kikes and we'll be fine.

>Americans trying to make fun of others for being browned

Nobody checks the census, m8. Last year I was a black woman who made over $200k and had 12 kids.

>It includes people who wrote in entries such as Lebanese, Near Easterner, Arab

I have two dollars on little havana

>was
holy shit you black bitch

Germany accomplished in about 10 years what took us over 40.

>Iceland
>white

yeah "Torah"..the book that says that goyim exists only to serve jews. your god was invented by sexually frustated foreskinless freaks.
enjoy your stay on earth -,-

No, they're rapist monkey niggers and degenerate spics.

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/14/europe/netherlands-refugees-wilders-we-are-here/index.html

>Can't get laid
>Don't have babies
>Women like minorities more than you
>Blame someone else

>get in control of european countries
>use europeans countries to secure your homeland
>destroy european countries
>????
Do they even have a plan or are they improvising as they go ?
I know niggers and women lack the ability to plan for the future, but i have a HUGE doubt it's the case for jews as well.

I know, but people like you are largely irrelevant towards the statistics. Generally it boils down to what's on your driver's license, and people tend to not like falsifying that. Makes encounters with the police strange.
>pull over little white boy
>ID claims 43 YO strong independent black woman
Gonna get some questions, user.

BabyCentre is a flawed source to begin with. All the combined Muhammads came 4th or so in London alone in the year it published that 'fact'.
It wasn't done using birth certificates but rather 1000 or so women who signed up to the site.

Believing in a fucking Breitbart Story
America WTF ? i thought there was still SOME intelligent White People around
Because every Muslim calls their Hellspawn Mohammed or Ali today
while the British do have A lot more Names to Choose from, If you believe that meme you really are stupid

Never forget the La Raza police chief of San
Jose saying he can do nothing to stop rioters or the mestizo mayor of Berkeley tweeting support for riots against Milo. When they have the numbers they will use the ruins of our institutions to go house to house.

and goddammit Germany, France and Sweden basically
>surrendered
its borders to the ghouls....

i am horrifyingly impressed once again

>there are no white-ish people from that region
>bong education
How hard is it to understand? If you look white, you put down white.
>inb4 muh pure race
Your island has never been pure, and we learned it from you.

They don't cross reference the census with drivers records. Hell, illegal immigrants are included in the census.

THIS.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE GERMAN THREADS. THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON IN GERMANY!

This. America was whiter 20 years ago than Canada is today

Germans have no kids at all. Their birth rate is the lowest in the world even with the migrants added.
You have to remember that 2nd generation Turks are not considered 'of migrant background'.

>official figures from the Federal Statistics Office

Yeah, blame Breitbart, Muhammad.