Why are Europeans so much better than us, Ameribros?

Why are Europeans so much better than us, Ameribros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LQswVXhCH7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never been to Europe eh?

Oh look, another d&c thread. Sage.

That's a European outlet you retarded faggot

I believe those are Poles, unless the USA has recently adopted Euro style plugs.

old meme
also, that are germans

>European shit tier outlets
>Americans

Europe has our white trash as well. Stop blaming yourself over nothing.

These people are European.
Beer is European.
Electrical outlets are European.
Architecture in picture European.

EDITORS NOTE: I have Aspergers.

Nice schuko plugs you've got there, Hans.

That's not coors beer. These are not Americans.

those are european plugs

Shariablue slide thread:

Please see:

Pretty sure these fuckers aren't americans.
Ther beer on the table are the german Veltins V+ and Krombacher, so probably some aryan brothers having a good time right there.

They aren't trust me

Those aren't american outlets, they aren't even anglo ones. It's either continental europe or maybe some other part of the world that uses them.

Was this a fucking joke of some sort? No one is really this stupid.

>No one is really this stupid.
Was this sentence ever true?

Grown men not knowing that electricity and water don't mix. I find that hard to believe is all.

Jealous Eurofag detected

S A G E
A
G
E

The actual state of European electrical sockets. Why can't the rest of the world into electricity

Check out the extension cord: Those are German type plugs. Btw. those are German students of electrical engineering, and they knew exactly what they were doing. Proper insulation is the key here.

I'm not going to lie, I use to be a Op supporter. It's fun to watch him crash and burn. In all seriousness we can't let him get ahold of countries extension cords

Fify.

Those aren't American outlets you fucking nigger

>government-mandated moving part outlets that probably cost 4x as much as a standard american outlet.

And then europeans complain about housing costs.

German sockets.
German number plate.
Extension cord is dripping, but obviously held by a survivor.

>this whole thread

Are you dumb?

Nothing would happen to the men in the water when the outlets get under water. Even if there was no fuse/circuit breaker,

>Quality > Quantity

Your houses are also made of paper.

>3 retarded hillbillies electrocute themselves in an above ground inflatable pool
>350 million eurocucks commit ethnic genocide by importing 10s of millions of rapist shitskin mudslime criminals

"hurr muricans dumb europe smart"

egas

I don't thing those were Americans due to the power outlet... but we Americans voted for trump so..... ummm yea.... obviously many Americans are stupid enough to do this....

Because this youtu.be/LQswVXhCH7g

We are not enemies, but friends.

>of all possible devices its practically a naked resistance on that table

Both outlets work don't they? Why do yours cost 10x as much for the exact same functionality?

Also beer brands on the table:
"Veltins +"
"Krombacher"

Fuck sakes I'm replying to a bait thread. Those are not north American receptacles.

>reads labels on beers
>OP has confused Americans for Europoors

Fuck off.

I gotta admit, this is the most artful slide threads I've seen.

Post a picture that is very easily debunked, get a shitload of people to debunk it and bump your slide thread repeatedly.

I think I'm going to try this now. Thanks for the inspiration!

Because ours are better.

>Euro-peon plugs
At least you could use an actual pic of Americans for your bait thread next time, you lazy fuckwit.
Your bait sux

And I fell for it too.