Brit/pol/ - Maisie is Best Slag Edition

>Theresa May FINALLY wins the power to trigger Article 50 as historic Brexit Bill is sent to the Queen following climb-down by peers
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4308576/Tory-rebels-concede-defeat-EU-Bill.html

>Jeremy Corbyn: Scottish independence would be 'economically catastrophic'
standard.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-scottish-independence-would-be-economically-catastrophic-a3488206.html

>A survey showing a surge in support for Scottish independence was probably caused by 'sampling error'
uk.businessinsider.com/scottish-independence-bmg-poll-sampling-error-behind-bmg-poll-putting-support-on-49-2017-2

>Hotels and restaurants will need 10 years to replace (((EU))) workers because '[lazy] Brits don't want the jobs'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-restaurants-hotels-eu-workers-ten-years-british-hospitality-association-dont-want-jobs-ufi-a7624951.html

>Former Aussie PM Abbott: UK and Australia Should Have Free Movement Zone Based on (((Western Culture)))
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tony-abbott-moots-post-brexit-free-movement-with-australia-based-on-western-culture/

>David Cameron begged Abbott to keep quiet before Brexit vote
express.co.uk/news/politics/777988/brexit-vote-david-cameron-pleaded-world-leader-keep-quiet-tony-abbott-australian-pm

>Brexit: David Davis warns MPs to leave bill unchanged
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39245298

>MPs slam Kosher Sharia May over lack of a plan if Brexit talks collapse
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/11/brexit-trigger-article-50-theresa

>‘Tip of the Iceberg’: UK Records 1,428 Forced Marriage Victims in 2016
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tip-iceberg-uk-records-1428-forced-marriage-victims-2016/

>TURKEY PUSHING FOR VISA-FREE ACCESS TO (((EU)))
westmonster.com/turkey-pushing-for-visa-free-access-to-eu/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zx4Hjq6KwO0
youtube.com/watch?v=95akpkkQXyo
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/841581551989198849
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Helen Miller is the Queen of Brit/pol/.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.

tfw still no YKTD

Banking corruption
>Surprised?.
One of the deputy governors didn;t disclose her brother was key player at Barclays.

>No wonder Interest rates have been disgustingly low.

Hello, fellow "Anglos".

BREXIT CANCELLED

kinmoza is shit

stop karenposting

I figured it out.

Fuck off Fritz

She looks like Katie Hopkins has a better looking sister.

>kinmoza is shit
We know.

The absolute state of Fillon (cuckservative candidate).

Hopefully disaffected cuckservative voters will be upset at le systeme and vote Le Pen.

FIRST FOR IF YOU VOTED BREXIT YOU ARE RETRADED

>tfw not a britcuck

Le Pen vs Macron

Why do Scousers obsess so much about Hillsborough? Can't they get over it?

This beautiful woman of colour is a true hero of our time. She will save us from racist Brexit voters by continuing to take the gov to court until parliament votes the way she wants it to.

>tfw a Brit with superior wit.

This dumb foreign chimp impotently threw her ill-gotten money at a solution she disagrees with, which is going ahead unimpeded

There is this phenomenon in the US where a leftwing anti-gun president will be great for gun sales/companies (get em whilst you still can!) whilst a pro-gun candidate like Trump will result in a slump in sales and there will be layoffs.

And of course a similar thing is true in the UK with spoon sales.

I'd give her a referendum,

It's just the typical scouse excuse to commit crime, they hate the police and blame them completely for Hillsborough (when they were only partially at fault). They're worse than Glasweigans.

So erm.... UKIPs finished.

This better be fake

>Police are caught actively covering up their incompetence
>Nobody cares because lol scousers

This country is retarded.

Don't worry.
After Trump's _Deregulation and Foxes-in-charge-of-the-henhouse appointments we will see a big boom in Stocks, shares and Finance.

>And then the inevitable Bust. It will be superbly horrendous.

Those countries need to be coloured in Imperial Red.

it's necessary tbf
someone needs to challenge the tories if we ever want to see anyone else in parliament for the next 24 years, it sure as hell won't be Labour again and most people think UKIP have done all they came to do

BUTTER FACE LIKE A MF!

something about minor Cuckholds of a failed Middle Ages King-State?
> so impressed with your inbred clans and stinking moors.

Thoughts?

Nice.

>challenge the tories with the tories 2.0

>The Pen is mightier than the Pasta

I have full faith in the God Emperor. And if it all goes wrong, it's Obama's fault.

Brit women are objectively one of the worst breeds, dirty and whorish women I have come across on my journeys. Though, did always provide some sexual entertainment, I highly recommend putting hosing them down first and never ever get into a relationship with them.

Imagine being so cucked you use someone else's language, start a revolution when they are over extended, get cocky and surrender to them in 1812.

Lads, why is the Scottish Government getting closer to the Japanese than Westminister?

Is Theresa May an international repellent?

>Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same.

youtu.be/Zx4Hjq6KwO0

Why isn't the Eastern US coast coloured in?

youtube.com/watch?v=95akpkkQXyo

what do you guys make of this confessional style of video/article where people talk about how they used to be believe in x(just like yOU!!!!), but thanks to [events] they now believe in y?

i'm honestly more suspicious of these kinds of people than i am of natural born believers, i also have to wonder how strong your convictions are that reading a single book can completely wash them away and replace them with something else, are you going to do a 180 again and become a nazi once you read some convincing nazi literature?

seems like a really dumb way of viewing the world, like they don't have any grounding for their beliefs so they just go with whatever has convinced them most recently, in reality people like this believe in nothing

>goes in all guns blazing against the process at the start, at a time when even Corbachev realised going against Brexit was political suicide
>has now ensured that there can no longer be any legal challenges at a later date when public support might be waning and/of apathetic

This is why they lose.
They have no patience and want attention too badly

>tfw she'll never be your ultra-strict mummy

>Quoted Taylor Swift

Yeah, I have my doubts on this being real.

I was a muslim but then I realised they're sexist so I'm an atheist now. Do you like my new hijab?

Ain't that the truth.

fuck you, fuck ymca and fuck anyone who thinks he was a positive influence here

>Implying you wouldn't

>KEK

Seriously, it isn't about culture wars or liberals or cucks or fucks.

It's markets and money; and we saw with partial de-regulation what happened within 8 years culminating in 2008.

Banks already have to adopt BASEL III international regulations, but Trump is about to unleash Financial steroid-induced rampant raping fuckeries onto global financial markets.

>It will be beautiful. It will be tragic.

Save your money, and watch for the current UK house price crash which is just a correction of horrendous Asset inflation these past 15 years, be blamed on Brexit and Trump.

Emmeline Pankhurst statue

A statue will be erected in central Manchester by 2018 to commemorate Emmeline Pankhurst, who secured women equal voting rights in Britain in 1921 after years of campaigning. Pankhurst was born in Moss Side, South Manchester.

The statue will cost £300,000 and the commission in charge have shortlisted 8 statues and are asking the public to vote for their favourite on the below link

---------

Happily, all of the statues in the shortlist are relatively classy. Pic related is one of them. The others aren't as good, and some of them are distinctly modern, but there is nothing pants-on-head tier.

twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/841581551989198849
He's left but I don't know about the quote.

I support all Jocks who want to leave the UK. Don't let us down this time around and grow a fucking spine - vote to leave us. Cheers!

Tbf It was dead anyway.
Ukip collapsed after the ref & Nige left to become Trumps rent boy, also May had that bullshit speech at the Tory conference and everyone fell for it.

What happens if Scotland does vote Yes and everything goes far better than expected?

You can't trust darkies lads. Take it from a light skinned indo-jin. :)

>tfw when you are a boss looking to find a young man who wants to lick his way to the top.
>She wants full sovereignty over your penis.

Time to switch to Britcoin init

What happens if the moon explodes into unicorns?

Doesn't matter, won't happen. Either they don't leave, which is likely, or they do - in which case they are utterly fucked.

Well then fair play to them, goodbye and good luck. I say this with no malice.

The gypos will have that away, for scrap after a few weeks.

Could you perhaps elaborate? I'm not quite sure what you mean.

How many horse cocks do you think she can fit in there?

>Man's mind consists of blank slate
>Freedom to act on instinctual urges

???

Face is troll/hobbit like.
>Still would because of body.
>I am a dog.
>Still will never match Goddess-Tier

I'm 24 and I have always wanted a slag gf like this, at least once in my life.

is it too late? do I have to embrace inceldom?

Kek.
It's insane how many of Manchester's famous progeny are pikeys.

>not even the British crown

>Britcucks actually thought their kike owned government was going to trigger article 50 today
You'll be lucky if Sadiq Khan isn't your PM by the end of the year

Looks alright to me. Not sure the left thinks social change is caused by random forces though.

are there actual nudes of her?

Was a good woman.
>Would probably be no-platformed by Moronic SJW-Trans-Cis fuckeries today.

Happy she isn't around to see how her hard work has been pissed away by idiots.

>Mancunian bias as I grew up round Moss Side.

>Face is troll/hobbit like.
Well, let's compare, shall we?

>Save your money, and watch for the current UK house price crash which is just a correction of horrendous Asset inflation these past 15 years, be blamed on Brexit and Trump.

Seeing as demand outstrips supply in the UK housing market, I am not anticipating a significant crash tbqh.

Hardly anyone did. Most know it's likely to be the last week of March.

>muh Lisbon Treaty

I am sorry.

British slags yes.
British buxom mothers are the best in the world, fiercly loyal, great at beating respect into their children.
The kind of woman who will make you three meals a day, look after your clothes and home and make sure you take out the rubbish bins by 6pm or you'll get a bollocking and if lord help you if you're too tired to fuck every night because she's taking what is hers regardless.

>digital currency that can kill the banks

>don't use it because crown isn't correct

Cmon senpai.

>Oedipal complex
Freud was right apparently.

It's alright. Sometimes you just need a bit of perspective.

>Learn to talk to different people and women.
>Stay fit
>Stay clean. Find a good scent. Invest in Luch products and good body creams and good shower creams. Throw away Lynx and off the shelf shower gels. Trim your pubes.
>Go and do hobbies you like,

You will be fine.
>Go out there and show your Rodger a good time.
>Stay wrapped up safe.

Do you think Maisie is this much of a slag because everyone knows the ginger one is better in every measurement?

She got them fixed. Still looks awful.

I made a friend today Britpol, we bonded over our hatred of southern rail and he asked if I knew an off licence that he could get too in 5 mins before the train arrived.

I gave him the best directions I could and he made it back too the station by 4, he had even finished one of his 4 cans.

It's nice that my directions were good because he seemed the type who would push me on the tracks if they weren't.

Kinmoza a shit but Karen a best

Grew up with Travelers.
They are very loyal.

That was a good story, made me laugh.

Frosty Jack's desu

>Oedipal complex
My mother was nothing like I posted...

First of all she's blonde, they dye her hair ginger. Secondly, he's not actually that attractive either. I saw pics of the two of them at some event recently - god they looked awful.

>i was trolled on twitter because of my teeth

Nice dream.

fuck her, fuck scotland, fuck london, fuck the eu, fuck...

Yes voting Scot here ama