Congressman says "we need more white babies"

Congressman from Iowa is under fire for saying that "we need more white babies" and "Western civilization is vastly superior"
youtube.com/watch?v=MlJxwpOhdgM

Well he's not wrong

Finally someone said it.

he can yell all he wants lol

no respectable white woman will have a white baby

What a racist xenophobic bigot, amirite. Somali-americans are just as American as anyone else.

WTF who does he think he is, a nazi? I'll tell you who he is: a problematic, bigoted, sexist asshole! #BashTheFash #CurrentYear

Did she get her belly carved like a pumpkin?

>how_are_you_doing_my_fellow_whites.jpg

>these things could never had been said 5-10 years ago

Can you feel the wind change boys? The floodgates of the true redpill is coming out and it cant be stopped.

> We need more white babies to put my penis in

why do orange people fuck blacks?

Yes.

B A S E D K I N G

>separating people into x-americans

Isn't that sorta divisive? You're either an american or you're not.

that fact that that is even being said says a fucking lot
white men are waking up.

Americans aren't white anyway.

>white people are bad!
>we are all one race, the human race
Pick one, commie.

A major Saul Alinsky tactic was to project more power then you actually had, and now that people are starting to realise the left has no clothes, people feel more natural about speaking their minds, especially online

>On April 3, 2009, the Iowa Supreme Court ruled that a state ban on same-sex marriage violated the Iowa constitution.[52] King soon commented that the judges "should resign from their position" and the state legislature "must also enact marriage license residency requirements so that Iowa does not become the gay marriage Mecca."[53] King, along with others, mounted a campaign against the retention of all three Iowa Supreme Court judges who ruled on the gay marriage case. King bought $80,000 of radio advertising across the state calling for Iowans to vote "no" on the judges. Subsequently, all three judges were not retained

>In July 2013, speaking about proposed immigration legislation, King said of undocumented immigrants, "For every one who's a valedictorian, there's another 100 out there who weigh 130 pounds—and they've got calves the size of cantaloupes because they're hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert.

>Steve King displays the confederate flag on his office desk, despite the fact that Iowa was part of the Union during the American Civil War

D-did you reply to the wrong person?

I bet his daughter is fucking a nigger

Not at all.

Is anyone actually watching the video? He doesn't really say whites. He is just saying you can't replace your populations with someone else's babies. For America he said people with American values. For Europe he said Europeans.

Literally Hitler

Based as fuck. Could he be, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Steve King WILL be the next speaker of the house.

Cap this.

enough with the melting pot meme
that's a jewish invention
USA is ANGLO and NeoRoman

He isn't wrong on either claim.

>tfw waiting for my white wife

Dude he's a politician. He can't just suddenly go 1488. But it's pretty obvious he understands what's up.

Sorry, all money spent on supporting single black moms.

Pretty much. Only iffy thing about him is that he supports lobbying and he supported Cruz in the Republican primaries.

But what did that have to do with my post? I'm just saying that almost all citizens of the US are traitor to their home countries and should not try to identify themselves as something that their ancestors were. All Americans are the same now, raised on the same culture, no matter if their blood is English or Somalian or Chinese - they're American. Alternatively they can return to the soil of their ancestors and integrate (in which case they would stop being American).

Dude have you seen his other videos? He actually said whites have contributed the most out of any group of people. Stop being retarded.

Indeed he does.

>King opposes affirmative action. King has stated: “There’s been legislation that’s been brought through this House that sets aside benefits for women and minorities. The only people that it excludes are white men...Pretty soon, white men are going to notice they are the ones being excluded.”

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE MY OPINION CONGRESSMAN?
HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE MY SAME VISION OF AMERICA?

What is wrong with saying we need more white babies? Lations and blacks have race based organizations funded by US government and it is ok, but white people dare not say they need to survive. The hell with it. If you don't state the problem, you can't solve it. It is time for the issue of white survival to come to head. Enough of dancing around in our own countries like we owe something to these brown invaders.

The fire rises

stfu, so many of you coons haven't even watched the video. he said he wants everyone to look the same with intermarriage.

Wants everyone (whites) to look the same. As in a white America like it was up until the 90s.

Watch some of his other vids.

>What is wrong with saying we need more white babies?
USA is antiwhite since the jews took over in the 20's

Skin color is irrelevant, Sup Forums. Stop clinging to something as meaningless as melanin.

c'mon it's clear what he wants but he has to get elected
don't pretend a congressman can say his opinion freely
look how pissed the anchor was even though he didn't say anything too policitically incorrect

The whole white world is anti-white, including Russia, because it is all under jew control.

America was founded by white Christians for white Christians, whether Anglo, German, or other, as they are the only ones who integrate into society in acceptable numbers. Why do you think we use the Bible when swearing in presidents, and why do you think that white people are the majority? Others can still live here, but that fact still remains.

BASED CONGRESSMAN

He does say some of these things, but at the same time, he hasn't done anything about it other than fight abortion. And abortion alone doesn't save the demographics of this country.

He also supports us getting into more Jew wars, which means our taxes will rise, giving us less money to have kids.

Then tell blacks to disband BET, Black Caucus, and tell lations to disband La Raza, etc etc.

Why? So you can strip them of their identity?

Most Christians here have a huge blind spot when it comes to the JQ.

>got the 3 traitorous judges who passed gay marriage in iowa thrown out
>eliminated most "sanctuary cities" in his district
>very strong supporter of gun rights
>always working hard against immigration

That's just off the top of my head, but he's been good for Iowa and is basically as close to a WN as a politician can be.

What the fuck do you want retard? For him to sieg heil and shout "gas the kikes?"

Get a grip and take a victory when it comes faggot.

/ourguy/

What identity? I thought race and color don't matter? We are all equal? Why do they need identity? That is racist.

Don't respond to bait vlad, just filter them.

It matters for nonwhites.

Whites do not have any culture.

This is jew talk. Will yield same results as in pat history. Mark my word.

Not wrong, and if he were saying the leftist equivalent of this, (we need America to become more mixed), but he's doing this in a WAY too blatant manner, coming across as an outright racist. Hopefully, nobody will pick this is up. After all, there are 435 representatives. If I were a Republican spin doctor, I would be looking up some of the most racist statements by Democratic politicians I could find.

One more week until he runs.

They disparage white people 24/7. Just ask them why are they members of La Raza?

>"I'm a champion of western civilization"
I would follow him into battle

Not even close. If he wants to raise birth rates, he should actually make the attempt. Introduce a bill that offers debt relief for young married couples who choose to have children so long as at least one is employed or something

>'''''''''''''''''''white''''''''''''''''''
>Jewish as a two-for-one sale on matzoh ball
ery time

Are you denying that British did not invent the majority of sports?

>superior
>virginal anime masturbators with no family

>Whites are privileged!
>Everyone is equal!

Which evinces the double standards of the media. Again, what he said really is equivalent to something horrendously racist, (and I don't know how I would defend it as not being so), but thankfully, that's not my job, and to defend it, I would dig up similar, if not much more racist statements by Dems, preferably sitting ones, and preferably prominent sitting Dems, and preferably prominent sitting Dems who are congressmen or senators who made those statements while being interviewed on air.

lol he keeps calling him german as if it's an insult.

white is a meaningless buzzphrase to make trashy rednecks feel good

Getting rid of spics and doing away with affirmative action would help the white birth rate 10x more than just throwing money at couples. The former would help all classes of whites earn more and have bigger families.

What a disgusting racist OMFG.

He's absolutely fucking right.

I hate the argument of "The native population of X aren't having children so they need to bring in more immigrants to keep the population up!" How about we figure out WHY the native populations aren't having children and fix that?

Muslim countries are shitholes, I don't know why turning Germany into a Muslim country would help.

Absolutely right.

It's part of a vicious circle: I'd love to have many kids, but my taxes are too damn high, since I have to pay for all of Laquinatisha's and all the imported kids.

Who the fuck looks at US or Brazil demographics and think: "gee, that looks good, all that discontent and differences are awesome"

Who founded it is irrelevant, you created a single nation for all European people that followed an international religion, but that still means that all those European cultures that you made it for were going to and did blend together. They weren't German or Irish, they were American.
And the fact also remains that you made a nation in a place that belonged to the Natives and where you were not meant to live.

He's not wrong though, they probably hate each other more than they hate whitey. Besides, whites would have moved out long before they start fighting over neighborhoods.

>literally incentivizing births won't solve the problem
Why do you think our minority populations have grown so big, idiot? We give them more money if they have more kids. We need to stop doing that for minorities and start doing that for whites. Half the reason we're getting so few white births is that we automatically send almost all young whites to college and burden them with enormous debt during their years of peak fertility (nevermind the liberal brainwashing).

When the FUCK does he say "we need more white babies"? He just didn't say it.

>diversity is what america is all about
>was literally founded and built by racist europeans who kept niggers as slaves

And if all people are equal why is Africa such a fucking shithole while europe and other white nations thrived?
Why is south america, which was colonized by darkies who mixed with their nigger slaves, a shithole while the US and Canada are not?
Why is south africa the wealthiest african country if not because whites built it?
Why can't these media cucks just accept the truth and disregard feefees for once?

White supremacy is real.

The best part of this sign is that the "Trump" part is clearly separate.
You know he separated "white people against..." whatever movement his kike overlords wants, and he too fucking cheap to make multiple signs.

It's the implication.

Yep! Every single message that is put out, even if shouted down by the usual mob of retards is a little spark of hope.

saved this top tier pepe

Steve King is going to say the 14 words in my lifetime.

>congressman tells him what's up
>faggot lefty news anchor tries to make him look racist by setting up loaded yes or no question

>someone saying whites shouldn't become extinct
sick! racist!

He didn't take the bait, though.

Honestly he's not wrong, everywhere they is a balck/Hispanic majority they always fight. In florida the Hispanic and black communities fucking hate each other, no one really knows why they just do. Kinda interesting really

Everything according to plan.

>This is the melting pot
Who started this melting meme anyway?

Nothing will change the course of this. Donald can only hold off the race war for so long. White people will become more and more openly attacked.
Nothing will stop the race war from happening unless donald literally puts boots on the ground and kills certain peoples who prosper off of racial division.

You really need to ask that question?

George. Washington.

It thanks to people like that i'm still browsing Sup Forums, keep making us laugh.

>Free white persons of good character

It was some jewish journalist or poet or something.

Some Jew in the 1910s wrote a play called the melting pot and Teddy Roosevelt liked it.

I know. But at least Donald showed that white victory is possible. You just have to dare the system and it will crumble. Like Tea Party before him and Ron Paul then showed that the status quo can be chipped away at. Now that white people know that they can win and the system is rotten and so against them, next time they will rise up in arms.