Biblical characters in todays politics

So I believe we live in the endtimes, so maybe its worth looking into who of todays politicians could have been mentioned in the bible, and maybe we even find the antichrist.
First character to look into obviously is Trump as US president.
Donald John Trump
Donald=Ruler of the world
John=Blessed by God
Trump=Trump, like trumpcard.
Additionally 7 is the number associated with god. god created the world in 7 days for example.
he was 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old when he became president. it was/is also the jewish year 5777 and he won by 77 electoral votes.
Either his persona was created by the elites from the beginning to fool us and the election was completely fake or there was divine intervention.
However he is definitely not the messiah. He is probably there to test us and see who falls for the evil of the establishment (hillary) and gave us a chance to show we arent on that side.
>23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it.
>24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.
>25See, I have told you in advance.
>26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’’ do not believe it.
>27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
If he would be the messiah, we would know beyond doubt already.
(to be continued)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs&t=7s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSOtiG9gBZv-xNs1VHWJdaeVPPLwOQWMv
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4oPLNtP6_ec2ac_ZsujgtcjoPNBwVFET
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahbulon
youtube.com/watch?v=k2oN0DheI30
youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=SAC3_2meh6k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictionnaire_Infernal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So now the antichrist. I suspect him to be either Obama, Merkel, or Kushner. the quran describes the antichrist/Dajjal like this
I have explained Dajjal to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh-ud-Dajjal will be short and his legs will be crooked (reminds me on merkel since he looks pretty crooked in general). The hair on his head will be extremely twisted.(obamas hair is like that) He will have one eye, while his other eye will be flat. (no idea) It will be neither deep, nor protruding.’
red complexioned (this could be trumps orange tone, or obamas dark skin), fat (merkel looks like a walking blob of fat), curly haired man

however about obama further more the bible states
"I saw satan as lightning from heaven"
lightning in hebrew mean baraq, and from heaven "o bama" iirc making it "i saw satan as baraq o bama"
the antichrist will be said to be the savior and and all that, while also speaking against christianity/the bible. both happened with obama.
he will speak of peace but bring war. obama did this and started more wars than any other president before him.
the antichrist will let it rain fire, and through his droneprogramm obama did that for 8 years. there is also this piece of (((coincidence)))
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs&t=7s

Many believe the antichrist will come from around todays germany. This hints obviously towards merkel, and Obama apparently coming from kenya which was german protectoriat fits this kind of too.(didnt find some lead for kushner regarding this)

About kushner pic related. in that building at 666th fifth avenue he develops RFID chips, and the company which invented those is in his controll too ( i think its the company in the building but i would have to fact check again) and the RFID chips are for a long time no in suspicion to be the mark of the beast

There's no Antichrist in the Bible, idiot.

he maybe isnt called that in the bible, but there are a lot of passages talking about a guy being celebrated as messiah while being the evil, and that person is the antichrist

what about the eggs jesus hid around the world that he is supposed to use to hatch the angel army when he returns? i'm willing to bet that most of them are in utah

why utah? also i didnt really heard of the eggs yet. any passages you can hint me to?

Bump

second bump,in case someone is intrested

last forced bumped. after this wi will just let it slide if noone cares

The koran is a book of lies.
I would never rely on it for anything since mohammed was an artificial prophet made by the catholic church to try to gain power over the arabs.

i believe torah, koran and bible belong together, and are basically a trilogy. some got more corrupted over time than the others though, but i wouldnt say all of it is fake

The koran is a lie.
If it's in the koran but not the bible it's bullshit.
Pharisaic law is also man made bullshit.
Mohammed was a false prophet. The one in the wilderness.

many people would say the same about the bible and christianity. to be honest i didnt read either of them completely, only some passages and mostly from the bible, but i would look for the signs and if there fits something from either book we know we should look deeper into that direction

You should try to understand more before you start spreading bullshit.
Picking parts that line up is a great way to end up confused and fooled.
Salvation only comes through Christ and there are no more prophets.
Islam is satanic since it denies the divinity of Christ, calling Him just another prophet.
Anything that denies Christ and/or God is Satanic.

Where did that pic come from. I heard its supposed to ba baal, but thats it

Well you can always spread the enlightment for us if you figured it out. I came here because i know i didnt and thought people could help put the pieces together and finding pieces in general

First you need to separate good from evil.
The best way to go about this is to read more scripture.
Quit just looking for the parts that catch your interest and start actually reading.
Context matters and we were warned about every major lie, especially Islam.

I can't really show you how I realized what I did. I just know where I'm at now. There are others who are better at pointing out the right pathway. You'd be best served discussing this here on a Sunday. Very knowledgeable folks come online on Sundays.

>And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

>Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Read the Bible, retard.

People that believe in "The" antichrist haven't read the bible at all.

It's definitely bael. He sometimes appears as a man/toad/spider chimera.

I'm the anti anti Christ. A planet full of heathens will fear me

OP, read the KJV Bible while you listen to the dramatized read aloud on jewtube.

I would imagine all the German Bibles have been cucked of their anti Jew passages.

It makes understanding and proper pronunciation a lot easier. Just like learning to read in class.

The Holy Bible - Genesis thru Revelation - KJV Dramatized Audio: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSOtiG9gBZv-xNs1VHWJdaeVPPLwOQWMv

Get out frog, George dubya and teh graphic kot

I am become Pajeet destroyer of Loos.

>I'm a literal idiot
The Book of Revelation Verse-by-Verse Preaching: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4oPLNtP6_ec2ac_ZsujgtcjoPNBwVFET

Yeah, i plan on reading the bible, and at best koran and torah as well. Even if complete bullshit you should know your enemy.as for sundays, i prefer to make the thread simply when i feel like it. Maybe because i tell myself its some divine inspiration, but who knows. Will keep the tip in mind though. And i know what you mean about not being able to tell where you come from. I i were to explain my believes and the source of those i would need several post as one cant hold all of it. Hell, i have a thread with just conspiracy that takes up 7 complete posts, dont even want to think how it turns out if we go deeper into the matter. However just saying "islam is satanic" without giving a source for that believe (like a passage of the quran or something) wont do much in swinging someone oppinion since he reasoning then looks like the one of the bogdanoff threads where they just claim shit. I dont mean to tell yours is a baseless claim, i cant possibly tell how much you researched, but thats exactly the point. I cant tell. Maybe you looked into it your whole live, maybe heard it once on fox news or something. but i think you know what i mean

A few more citations:

>Daniel 11:31King James Version (KJV)

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

>Matthew 24:15 [Full Chapter]
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

>Mark 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

>2 Thessalonians 2:3-4King James Version (KJV)

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

>Daniel 12:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

>Revelation 13:3-5King James Version (KJV)

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Jabulon.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahbulon

>I'm the anti anti Christ. A planet full of heathens will fear me

Getting high off your own supply again, huh?

>who of todays politicians could have been mentioned in the bible, and maybe we even find the antichrist.

I'm in Revelation...

"On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: king of kings and lord of lords." - Revelation 19:16

I used to wear this EXACT robe for years - and I look kinda like this guy except he's got more hair:

-----------------------------------------

1 John is right above my most.
Throwing the definite article around antichrist is pure idiocy. It's not one dude. Or a demon. Or any other proddie fan fiction.
Anyone that's actually read the bible knows "the" antichrist doesn't exist, rather it's a class of those who deny Christ as the Messiah.

It's both, dummy.
Catholics are the ones who burned actual Christians for daring to read the Bible. Ironic that you accuse actual Christians of not reading theirs, Nimrod.

>Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I'm in Revelation...

"On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: king of kings and lord of lords." - Revelation 19:16

I used to wear this EXACT robe for years - and I look kinda like this guy except he's got more hair:

-----------------------------------------

Died Dec. 25th, day after I said I was undergoing apotheosis:

My tattoo is even in honor of "Chaos/Kek" - the primordial void...

youtube.com/watch?v=SAC3_2meh6k

But one is supposed to become king, and be seen as the messiah even though he is not, and that he will perform false wonders and decieve the masses. Even if that isnt called THE antichrist in the bible, that guy is meant

If you want to get into actual equivalencies to people / organizations / governments / etc there's plenty of that in Revelation.
The Wicked is an antichrist by definition, but it can't be The Antichrist because such a thing doesn't exist.

From Utah can confirm they're here and hidden in plain sight.
>why Utah?
That's like asking why Jews have big nostrils.
Utah is the least degenerate state. As I type I hear the sounds of daily freedom checks being performed overhead by F-16's and watching those glorious men search for terrorists in the holy ground.
THERE WILL NEVER BE A TERRORIST ATTACK IN UTAH EVER NOTHING NOT ANTIFA NOT A SHOOTING NOTHING.

If you were to hide a secret angel army you'd definitely hide it in the safest place where nobody wants to go, believes nothing happens and has the largest population of retards.

Supposedly out of a book from 1818. Crowley was obsessed with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictionnaire_Infernal

What about antarctica? Or the other end, northpole. Barely anyone around there and would explain the interest in antarctica

So that pic is supposed to be jabulon? God of masons. Makes it even more likely that he is baal/moloch/satan