Ayahuasca is the literal redpill

Ayahuasca is the literal redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamin
hansamkt2rr6nfg3.onion/listing/20256/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This theory can be scientifically backed up.

Look into "The Origin of Consciousness..." from Julian Yanes.

OP image quote is on point. We are always being controlled or slave to X, by Y and our brains.

If you take Ayahuasca without any back up, specially induced trance from repetitive religious prays, chants and dance (mantras if you're asian), smoke weed, drink and do other drugs.
Bingo, you just fucked your brain and wasted your time.
This is serious shit not a recreational drug, lad.
Mix with other drugs or degenerate life and you will get batshitcrazy and paranoic.

Most normies can't handle that shit

Had a 4 month dieta, lost 20 kgs, and became a religious man

anything joe rogan speaks positively of is shit

Jesus Christ is the red pill.
Fuck off degenerate leftist junkie retard.

What is that shit? Give me a quick rundown

jesus christ is satan

Who gives a shit about joe rogan? stop having sex, stop taking drugs, stop speaking to other people, eat rice and potatoes only, isolate yourself in the forest and drink ayahuasca every other day. Remember how you felt when you were a child? everything was much better right? well that feeling can once be obtained again. it is the spark of consciousness that is gifted upon us by god, we must fight our whole life just to retain that spark.

we'll ree

Fucking gnostics...

Jesus christ is in the middle of it though

wtf I hate Jesus now

This shit will get you possessed.

That's why you drink with a "priest"

Where can one procure one ayyahuasca?

It's best to find some jungle people and drink with them

A shaman, brujo, sorcerer whatever you want to call him.

Who is probably possessed himself

I'm not traveling to some jungle faggot.

Not to give credence to Gnosticism, but isn't the claim that Simon Magus started Gnosticism just a rumor? Doesn't it predate Christianity?

Why not?

That's probably true, but not the ayahuasca field trips by normies going on now.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamin

Sure lots of brujos are in existence, but for sure a lot of genuine medicine men also exist

Because I'm not leaving my own country.

Do you honestly believe people didn't use psychoactive substances in Jerusalem 2000 years ago?

are you scared to?

I wish I lived in Cyprus.

>tfw you will never be Cypriot

No, it started with Magus.

>Acts 8:9-24King James Version (KJV)

9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:

10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.

11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.

12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.

14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:

15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

24 Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the Lord for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.

He never repented.

god I hate you fucking christ cucks so fucking much. I bet you're a fucking alcoholic.

Obviously some of the pagan concepts he integrated into his doctrines were borrowed, but he was the first to mix The Truth with lies, many have followed in his path.

my god burgers like you are the fucking worst. There is a whole amazing fucking world out there and you don't even want to see it

Protip- You can actually visit places and then come back to the US you faggot.

I'm well aware of who Simon Magus is and him being mentioned in Acts. None of what you posted incriminates Simon Magus of founding Gnosticism, nor does it affirm he never repented (though the latter is ultimately a moot point).

I'm not rich

Some of us can't afford to miss work for a day let alone splurge on a trip to the amazon just to get high

hansamkt2rr6nfg3.onion/listing/20256/
Here's a 2 person Ayahuasca kit for like $50

Read up on how to make purchases on darknet markets its it not too hard

It's fan fiction of the Bible that will get you condemned, it is your choice to follow The Truth or the lies.

Found the weak willed/minded faggot psychedelics aren't for brainlets

Well then you are in luck kind sir. You can quite easily obtain ayahuasca on US soil.

You can use DMT instead.

see
Consciousness expansion doesn't make you a faggot leftist hippy my friend.

This
Thank you based user

Sounds perfectly safe and normal

"quite easily". Explain? Spoon feed me user

im an idiot you posted it nevermind

It's perfectly safe and normal, they're not much different than you and me. it's people.

shut up faggot

Just smoke dmt if that's what you wanna do. Fuck pissing around in the jungle with a bunch of loony tunes.

While I am a fan of smoking DMT you should know that oral ingestion with an MAOI is a very different kind of experience and is very rewarding. It lasts well over 3-4 hours as opposed to the 45 minutes or so of smoked DMT.

Did I hit a soft spot? I'm sorry user

Much more practical

OK but
>pissing around in the jungle with a bunch of loony tunes
makes it seem like it's not worth the hassle

MAOI?

allows DMT to work orally. something something something inhibitor.

>considering it a hassle
Lemme guess you also consider going to church a hassle?

no its trippy hippie communist shit.

No, it was nonsense

I did ayahuasca when I was on 600ug acid and smoked an ounce of weed.

I know you brown folk like to think you're more spiritual but you'll never get as fucked up as this white boy.

I've done ayahuasca by itself several times though. Life changing for sure.

>stop taking drugs
isn t DMT (auahuasca) a drug

Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor

Some have psychedelic properties on their own. I've had interesting experiences on MAOIs while waiting for them to digest.

Traveling the planet isn't like driving into town for church

Not as much hassle as going to the other side of the world into a jungle filled with maroons, amer tribes, cocaine traffickers and dangerous fucking animals.

degenerate.

Just do it in your fucking apartment. I la purga'd outside my front door.

The experience is the spiritual and life-changing part, not the ritual, no matter how much people will try to tell you otherwise.

DMT is the really redpill. I'm not shitting myself in Ayah

Imagine a heroic dose of DMT but for 12 hours.

Time becomes meaningless after like the first 20-40 minutes, and you're not even 1/10 of the way done.

If any of you neckbeard autists took dmt or ayahuasca you wouldnt be 10% of the ignorant racist buffons you are today.

>white lanky faggots talking about drugs that can't be purchased form a nigger

Ayahuasca isn't fun or worth doing alone.